Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #31
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Whadiyasay? Whaadiyasay?
To me it sounded as though WTF didn't take human trafficking very seriously.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I am so glad that there are people out there that don't feel the same way as you do.
Well bless yo lil lo heart.....could you please show me where it is this big problem here in these United States of ours.

Quote:
I don't here in the States. You need glasses? You having trouble reading? I'll buy ya a pair (of bi-focals, in case you a switch hitter) and fix your flat tires fo free!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #33
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well bless yo lil lo heart.....could you please show me where it is this big problem here in these United States of ours.
You see my friend you're in luck, I'm on a research mission to understand just that. I have a source and I will examine everything she will allow me to.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default comedy, atlcomedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You see my friend you're in luck, I'm on a research mission to understand just that. I have a source and I will examine everything she will allow me to.
I see, you think the key to human trafficking in the United States lies in her panties.

Go get'em 007!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #35
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I don't here in the States. You need glasses? You having trouble reading? I'll buy ya a pair (of bi-focals, in case you a switch hitter) and fix your flat tires fo free!
Do I have links to show you? No, I don't have any specific links. Am I able to show you where in the States that is going on? It is of my opinion that it goes on all over the States. In the past I have read enough to believe that it does go on. It seems that it is a very organized and secret underworld problem.

I don't understand where you say I need glasses.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It is of my opinion that it goes on all over the States. In the past I have read enough to believe that it does go on. It seems that it is a very organized and secret underworld problem.
You sound like Al Gore

Quote:

I don't understand where you say I need glasses.
Well you said, I didn't take it seriously but it is not a serious problem in this country as far as the numbers they would like you to believe. They are in the business of securing funding for what is essential their moral crusade. That is not to say that pimps do not treat women as property but that is not a ''very organized and secret underworld problem''.

atlcomedy does not really need to take this young lady out as I'm an expert on this problem....but then again, I ain't putting out!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #37
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
...........atlcomedy does not really need to take this young lady out as I'm an expert on this problem....but then again, I ain't putting out!............
Tease J
Quote:
...........Well you said, I didn't take it seriously but it is not a serious problem in this country as far as the numbers they would like you to believe. They are in the business of securing funding for what is essential their moral crusade. That is not to say that pimps do not treat women as property but that is not a ''very organized and secret underworld problem''.
I’m with Ansley, I’m sure it goes on. I wouldn’t want it to happen to me. My guess it is more confined to women brought here illegally, but I really have no basis for my hypothesis. I don’t think it is an on-every-street-corner / Bangkok-type problem that the billboards around Houston make it out to be, but I don’t think it is as limited as you seem to think it is.

I do agree with you however that it is a moral crusade. There are plenty more, widespread problems that plague women on the fringes of our society; they just aren’t as interesting as prostitution, slavery and underworld, secret depravity.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #38
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You sound like Al Gore

Well you said, I didn't take it seriously but it is not a serious problem in this country as far as the numbers they would like you to believe. They are in the business of securing funding for what is essential their moral crusade. That is not to say that pimps do not treat women as property but that is not a ''very organized and secret underworld problem''.

atlcomedy does not really need to take this young lady out as I'm an expert on this problem....but then again, I ain't putting out!
When I wrote what I did, pimps didn't even come into my mind. I am speaking of people that work in other countries that either coerce, threaten,manipulate and kidnap people. Human trafficking goes further than just the sex trade.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. I am speaking of people that work in other countries .
Quote:
Trafficking in the US usually means some girl gets arrested doing some job she hates....hell that could apply to 80% of the population.
US=United States.

I didn't say anything about other countries. I said in THIS country that the so called sex slave problem is overstated.

You sure you don't need glasses?

Let me do my best RK impersonation..."While I'm sure that everyone wishes we could fix every problem in every country including this one.....just WHO is going to pay for it?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Tease J

Well, I meant to say, I ain't putting out to atl for that info. You ladies , get a number!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #40
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
US=United States.

I didn't say anything about other countries. I said in THIS country that the so called sex slave problem is overstated.

You sure you don't need glasses?

Let me do my best RK impersonation..."While I'm sure that everyone wishes we could fix every problem in every country including this one.....just WHO is going to pay for it?'
Once people are trafficked from other countries, it becomes our problem.

Impersonate RK all you want. As much as I respect him, I still have my own opinion.

You feel the problem is overrated and is a moral crusade. I don't feel that way at all.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How so? How is what is going on in Russia my problem? It might be YOUR problem, if you choose so but it ain't MY problem.

Quote:
You feel the problem is overrated and is a moral crusade. I don't feel that way at all.
I said the problem IN THIS COUNTRY is overrated.

Send money to them then or give them some of your time. Or keep trying to convince me there is a problem here in the US because of what is happening half way round the world. The first two suggestion will bare much more fruit than the last.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #42
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Send money to them then or give them some of your time. Or keep trying to convince me there is a problem here in the US because of what is happening half way round the world. The first two suggestion will bare much more fruit than the last.
You are right I bet those causes do need time and money. I really haven't tried to convince you of anything. I've only told you my opinions.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #43
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Many Chinese sell their young daughters to people in Thailand.
Many homes in Kuwait have young ladies from Saudi Arabia,
In India, many homes have young girls (under 12 ) as household slaves. *One family even brought theirs to the U.S.
It has been reported that young girls are brought to the U.S. and are used as sex slaves. These are never advertised but are used in their own ethnic neighborhoods. The girl from Alabama in Aruba was reportedly sold for $10,000 to a man off shore.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #44
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How so? How is what is going on in Russia my problem? It might be YOUR problem, if you choose so but it ain't MY problem.
The last time I checked it was pretty much against the law to traffic people into the States.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I really haven't tried to convince you of anything. I've only told you my opinions.
Well you told me it was OUR problem. You seem to be trying to convince someone. It is not my problem, therefore it is not our problem.
Quote:
What you are glossing over is that you accused me of not taking the problem seriously when I never did such a thing. I stated that in the US, the 'problem' is overblown.
Quote:
Now while I agree it is a problem in other countries, I do not believe it is my problem. At least not enough to donate time or $$$$$$$$$$$. I will not hold it aganist anyone that does though. I will question ones dedication to the problem if they haven't donated time or money.....as I know I've done neither.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women