Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #76
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of the ladies still work for him mostly the ones who can't keep it together for some -*FELONY reason or another! Most of his girls still working for him or not consistently no call no show- have several bad reviews simply because he's not helping them now
( Why does it matter if they used to work for him?
Well because we all know pimps don't like to lose their girls therefore it becomes a safety and security issue
however he did TURN OUT a few gems! But they are very few and far between
*your past is your future here! ( reviews ect)
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #77
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
I would never see anyone currently working for Marco but I have a problem with the Marco list. I don't know where the info is coming from but in the case that we PM'd about Homer, your reasoning was completely wrong. Also who cares if a girl used to work for him many moons ago. I heard he was a stand-up guy back then so why drag their names through the mud now?
Dude, I know you're young and naive but you really need to stop drinking the cool aide so much. You believe everything and anything these ladies tell you and dismiss everything that everyone else tells you. You can't be that new to the dating (or hobbying world). I'm not going to try and convince you of anything, do what you want and see who you want, doesn't matter to me. Do know there is not a current Marco list out and the Marco list when and if it does come out will list ladies associated or working directly with him. Ladies associated might just mean that they do doubles with known Marco girls or that they used to work for him and they're status now is unknown. This list probably will not be put in coed or on the board but each ladies involvement will be explained in the list. It will probably just be put in the yahoo group which by the way I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF AND HAVEN'T ADDED TO AT THIS TIME. DH is the one who created the list and manages it. At this time I am not even part of the group yet as I do not have any NCNS's to report and haven't started my part which is the Marco List. I'm not sure if TCB issues have been added to the list yet or not.

P.S. I have no idea what your point was. My reasoning was wrong or it doesn't matter if she worked for him in the past? Make up your mind which it is. Am I wrong or did she work for him and you don't care. Marco isn't a stand up guy. If he was he wouldn't be completely banned from this site. he wouldn't try to blackmail guys. He wouldn't video tape sessions with his chicks and get pictures of your license plate. He wouldn't be trying to always out guys and gals going as far as to call ladies families to let them know what their little girl is up to when she decides to try and break away from him.

Also what I think you meant to say was you would not knowingly see anyone working for Marco, because you have seen someone who is associated with him. Why wouldn't you since as you say he is such a stand up guy.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #78
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

You need to read what I wrote more carefully Homer. I never said that Marco is a standup guy now. Again read what I wrote more carefully. Also I'm not that young and naive. I might even be older than you. I'm just not that jaded. Point I'm making is the same as Cyrick's. You used hearsay as facts at least in one case that I know of.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #79
txAustin202
BANNED

Why should I listen to anything you have to say? According to Homer, believing anything that a provider says is drinking the koolaid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Some of the ladies still work for him mostly the ones who can't keep it together for some -*FELONY reason or another! Most of his girls still working for him or not consistently no call no show- have several bad reviews simply because he's not helping them now
( Why does it matter if they used to work for him?
Well because we all know pimps don't like to lose their girls therefore it becomes a safety and security issue
however he did TURN OUT a few gems! But they are very few and far between
*your past is your future here! ( reviews ect)
Old 09-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #80
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
I would never see anyone currently working for Marco but I have a problem with the Marco list. I don't know where the info is coming from but in the case that we PM'd about Homer, your reasoning was completely wrong. Also who cares if a girl used to work for him many moons ago. I heard he was a stand-up guy back then so why drag their names through the mud now?

That's what I was referring to. I was just reading off of your quote saying you heard he was a stand up guy.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #81
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why should I listen to anything you have to say? According to Homer, believing anything that a provider says is drinking the koolaid.
That's a little out of context and you know that's not what I was talking about.

Quote:
You need to read what I wrote more carefully Homer. I never said that Marco is a standup guy now. Again read what I wrote more carefully. Also I'm not that young and naive. I might even be older than you. I'm just not that jaded. Point I'm making is the same as Cyrick's. You used hearsay as facts at least in one case that I know of.

The facts as you KNOW OF, or the facts as you BELIEVE THEM TO BE? I am open to looking at the facts (or hear say as you call it) and posting an opinion on them. Everyone I sent a list to I explained the list with stuff like- this was know in the past but could be different or not sure about her involvement but here is what has been reported or seen. In none of them do I ever say this is 100% fact and we know this for sure. In your post and pm's you do say things like "I know this for sure and in one case that I know of". Most guys know that we can't 100% definitively prove things one way or the other and take these posts and list as a reference or something to consider when making choices. Only a few like yourself assume to know the 100% close minded truth.

On a side note, I don't give advice on seeing or not seeing anyone associated on the list. I just give out the information shared and obtained. I had several guys asking advice on if they should or shouldn't see anyone I mentioned. Some even said they have seen some of these girls in the past and wondered if they should see them again. I simply say do what you want to do. Here is some useful info but if you've seen these girls and enjoyed yourself why not see them again. For every one guy Marco outed or blackmailed or messed with I'm sure there are at least 10 that regularly saw his girls with no concern or problems of any kind.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:16 PM   #82
cyrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post

The facts as you KNOW OF, or the facts as you BELIEVE THEM TO BE?
Let's be fair. You are doing the exact same thing. There is no difference. Nothing you say or post has any more credence than what others have said.

Quote:
Everyone I sent a list to I explained the list with stuff like- this was know in the past but could be different or not sure about her involvement but here is what has been reported or seen.
And the reality is you are already sharing the list with others, regardless of where it is. You are already potentially damaging reputations of ladies that may have never had any involvement. "Could be different or not sure about her involvement" should not be included. Just because something has been reported doesn't make it true (as we see on almost a daily basis right here on these boards). Either you know something or you don't. This hearsay crap is why these types on conversations always go south and turn into pissing matches.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #83
txAustin202
BANNED

I've been hobbying for about 1.5 yrs. In that time I count 1 lady as a friend. Not a provider friend but just a regular friend. I don't call someone a friend easily. I completely trust her. Her word is all I need as proof whereas your info are from random guys whom you've probably never met and who knows what their agendas might be.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #84
BigChestedItalian
Valued Poster

Here is a good question :
Why post a list which is speculation vs. A factual list?
Maybe because most indeed IS speculation, and would be unfair if posted because the reputation of the accused will likely become damaged.
BigChestedItalian is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #85
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I am open to looking at the facts (or hear say as you call it) and posting an opinion on them. Everyone I sent a list to I explained the list with stuff like- this was know in the past but could be different or not sure about her involvement but here is what has been reported or seen. In none of them do I ever say this is 100% fact and we know this for sure.[... ]Most guys know that we can't 100% definitively prove things one way or the other and take these posts and list as a reference or something to consider when making choices.
So, Homer, if you can't be 100% certain and you have fairly loose criteria for who is on the list, where are you going to draw the line once you actually get around to compiling this list?:
- girls who are managed by Marco
- girls who used to be managed by Marco but are no longer
- girls who may or may not now be managed by Marco, we can't 100% definitively prove one way or the other
- girls who may or may not have in the past been managed by Marco, we can't 100% definitively prove one way or the other
- girls who aren't now or weren't in the past managed by Marco but reputedly have/had some other association with him
- girls who may or may not be somehow associated with (ex. have done a double with) a girl who may or may not be somehow associated with Marco

Are you going to explain which of these categories a girl falls into and the level of certainty or uncertainty associated with it? Are you going to identify the source of the information?

And how are you going to vet this list? Or should we just assume that it will also inevitably include:
- girls who do not now and never have had any association with Marco, but someone is interested in fucking with their business so they ended up on the list

My point here is not to question whether you should or shouldn't put the list together - that is up to you. My point is to ascertain how reliable a guide the list will be once it is compiled.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #86
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrick View Post
Let's be fair. You are doing the exact same thing. There is no difference. Nothing you say or post has any more credence than what others have said.

Not even close, I am open to a fair and open conversation, which I've tried to have with close minded gents like 202 and the Crazy for Katie guy. I've fielded over 200 pm's in the last week from gents who have info to share and want info. I don't tell them "this person told me this so it's 100% fact and beyond belief like those two are touting. What I share is a compilation of information gathered from some of the most trusted gents here on eccie who don't want to have the same back and forth with some of you that I don't mind doing. Some of it is from the old agencies, RBB/Mint. And some of it is right from the ladies mouths who have admitted it (Crazy huh 202 but maybe I should shatter your world and forward you a couple of pm's) And oh yes some peoples post do carry more credence then others. I like many others who pm would not put any value in something said by a gent who is know to fall for everyone they see versus gents who I know to have good knowledge.

And the reality is you are already sharing the list with others, regardless of where it is. You are already potentially damaging reputations of ladies that may have never had any involvement. "Could be different or not sure about her involvement" should not be included. Just because something has been reported doesn't make it true (as we see on almost a daily basis right here on these boards). Either you know something or you don't. This hearsay crap is why these types on conversations always go south and turn into pissing matches.
Not as much until I put the complete list together but I do get pm's every day from ladies and gents who want more information. hell I've fielded at least 10 today while talking with you guys. Last week I fielded about 200 (way to fucking much, can't imagine what mod's must go thru). as far as the pissing match, not really. We've had two gents, one with an agenda give their 2 cents. There is nothing wrong with that, that's what the board is for. When I do post the list it won't be here so that isn't a concern, it will be in the yahoo group where people are joining to get good info on NCNS, Bad TCB and the Marco list. As much as a few dissenters post here I get daily pm's asking when it is going to be posted and man that great that you're posting this from guys and girls.

Quote:
I've been hobbying for about 1.5 yrs. In that time I count 1 lady as a friend. Not a provider friend but just a regular friend. I don't call someone a friend easily. I completely trust her. Her word is all I need as proof whereas your info are from random guys whom you've probably never met and who knows what their agendas might be.

WoW a whole year and a half, you must surely be a Ho' whisperer by now,

hahahaha, just fucking with you. You make it way to easy. It's great how you see the world and know that I am so fighting the urge to forward you some pm's that would just shatter you trusting, loving little hobby world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
So, Homer, if you can't be 100% certain and you have fairly loose criteria for who is on the list, where are you going to draw the line once you actually get around to compiling this list?:
- girls who are managed by Marco
- girls who used to be managed by Marco but are no longer
- girls who may or may not now be managed by Marco, we can't 100% definitively prove one way or the other
- girls who may or may not have in the past been managed by Marco, we can't 100% definitively prove one way or the other
- girls who aren't now or weren't in the past managed by Marco but reputedly have/had some other association with him
- girls who may or may not be somehow associated with (ex. have done a double with) a girl who may or may not be somehow associated with Marco

Are you going to explain which of these categories a girl falls into and the level of certainty or uncertainty associated with it? Are you going to identify the source of the information?

And how are you going to vet this list? Or should we just assume that it will also inevitably include:
- girls who do not now and never have had any association with Marco, but someone is interested in fucking with their business so they ended up on the list

My point here is not to question whether you should or shouldn't put the list together - that is up to you. My point is to ascertain how reliable a guide the list will be once it is compiled.

When I sent it out before every girl on it had an explanation of their level of involvement and what was known. If it was unclear it said right on there- I have no first hand knowledge of this lady but this is what I have been told by several well known gents (notice I said several, I don't post anything that was only thrown out there by one gent. It has to be corroborated exactly by several gents on their own not knowing what have already been told.

So to answer your question yes each lady has her own description. For instance I'll give you one.

Ukiah- worked at Mint/RBB for Marco, currently I do not have any information on whether or not she is still providing or working with Marco in any way. she is only listed on the list because at one point she worked for one of his agencies.

Does that make sense, in other words every single lady that worked for RBB/Mint is on the list but some have retired, some are indi now etc.. and all that is mentioned on there.

One guy trying to fuck with someones business has no credence with this list because as I mentioned there has to be more then one source for someone to end up on the list. Some girls are only associated for now because they do doubles with these girls and it says that write on there. It says for now they are not believed to be managed by marco but do, do doubles with these "%%%%" marco girls.

I hope that answers all your questions. I would like to say I'm done talking about this until the list comes out but each of you talking about it is drumming up more attention to it which results in more and more pm's and interested parties who are joining the yahoo group to get the information which is the main point of all of this so I guess I welcome more discussion.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #87
txAustin202
BANNED

You obviously didn't get the point of me mentioning the 1.5 yrs. I actually want you to forward the PMs. I'm all about getting down to the dirty truth.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #88
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
You obviously didn't get the point of me mentioning the 1.5 yrs. I actually want you to forward the PMs. I'm all about getting down to the dirty truth.

No you're not, that's easy to ascertain just from pm'ing back and forth and from you're post. You're are all about the kool-aid and telling the rest of us we are wrong even though you've only been here a minute in a half and admittedly quickly fell for one of your first ladies.

Before I pm you two ( you can only have two) I don't think I should even send you those. I think you should get your "girl friends" permission.

Oh and I did get the point, as I mentioned you're just so damn easy to fuck with.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #89
cyrick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not even close, I am open to a fair and open conversation, which I've tried to have with close minded gents like 202 and the Crazy for Katie guy. I've fielded over 200 pm's in the last week from gents who have info to share and want info. I don't tell them "this person told me this so it's 100% fact and beyond belief like those two are touting. What I share is a compilation of information gathered from some of the most trusted gents here on eccie who don't want to have the same back and forth with some of you that I don't mind doing. Some of it is from the old agencies, RBB/Mint. And some of it is right from the ladies mouths who have admitted it (Crazy huh 202 but maybe I should shatter your world and forward you a couple of pm's) And oh yes some peoples post do carry more credence then others. I like many others who pm would not put any value in something said by a gent who is know to fall for everyone they see versus gents who I know to have good knowledge.
I'm sorry, but fair and open conversation is not what you try to do. We've all seen the conversations you mentioned and your mind was made up before they started. I'm not saying you were right or wrong, but fair and open, you were not.

If you want to have an open conversation, than have one. Let the actual people who claim to have information post it on the Yahoo group (I assuming you wouldn't do it here) instead of trying to do everything behind the scenes. Don't post a list of ladies that you really have no idea about (you admit that openly). Let people post their own information and let people draw their own conclusions instead of you drawing them for everyone else. If you don't have first hand knowledge, you shouldn't be posting it. End of story. If you want to maintain a list because you think it is somehow going to hurt Marco (that is laughable btw. It's only going to hurt the girls who aren't in cahoots with him.), go for it. Just don't be THE source of information, because it is pretty clear that you don't KNOW much about this..

And yes, some people's posts do carry more credence than others. Based on your reasoning and methodology for doing this, yours aren't carrying much at the moment.

I'm only responding here because I WANT to bring attention to what you're doing. Otherwise people might actually believe what you post, when and if you do actually post something.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #90
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrick View Post
I'm sorry, but fair and open conversation is not what you try to do. We've all seen the conversations you mentioned and your mind was made up before they started. I'm not saying you were right or wrong, but fair and open, you were not.

not sure what convo you're talking about but if you elaborate I will respond in kind

If you want to have an open conversation, than have one. Let the actual people who claim to have information post it on the Yahoo group (I assuming you wouldn't do it here) instead of trying to do everything behind the scenes.

Thanks for your suggestion but I think I do it however I feel like doing it. Out in the open brings WK's and rabble rousers like yourself to jam in up and derail it for the guys and gals who really want the info.
Don't post a list of ladies that you really have no idea about (you admit that openly).

Nope, I sure don't admit that. I admit that on some I will openly admit we don't know much about her or her complete involvement. Nice try, trying to misconstrue what what posted. Now who's coming across as a not so good spreader of correct information
Let people post their own information and let people draw their own conclusions instead of you drawing them for everyone else. If you don't have first hand knowledge, you shouldn't be posting it. End of story. If you want to maintain a list because you think it is somehow going to hurt Marco (that is laughable btw. It's only going to hurt the girls who aren't in cahoots with him.), go for it. Just don't be THE source of information, because it is pretty clear that you don't KNOW much about this..

Again, your opinion and one that doesn't matter in the overall scope of what is going to happen. This is a list that will be posted and then it's open for discussion. Many gents don't want to have to deal with all the ASS Hat's and the backlash from ladies. Me personally, I don't care one way or another. You can all hate on me you want because I don't know you and don't care what you think. Same with the ladies that get bent about it. The list will be posted and it will be done the way I WANT TO DO IT

And yes, some people's posts do carry more credence than others. Based on your reasoning and methodology for doing this, yours aren't carrying much at the moment.

Your opinion but then again who are you? Until today I didn't even know you existed as I'm sure many others still don't. Do you get hundreds of txt a week asking your advice, asking for your help, asking you for information. Didn't think so.

I'm only responding here because I WANT to bring attention to what you're doing. Otherwise people might actually believe what you post, when and if you do actually post something.
Sorry but I don't think what you post has much impact on anything around here, it seems however that what I post might otherwise so many of you wouldn't get so bent out of shape. Besides the information I share with the people I share it with comes with a money back guarantee (JK) but it does come with the proof for those important enough to get it.

Dude, this is my last post to you, in the over all scope here, your approval, your belief is irrelevant. You have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not sure what conversation you are referring to but it doesn't matter. The yahoo group is up, the ncns list is up and growing. The Marco list will be up when and if I get it up. Where, how and when I do it is up to me and a couple of guys who want to wk certain chicks ( not saying you because I don't know your real motivation yet, or care what it is) or tell me how to do it aren't going to change that. Have your opinion of me and anyone else but you speak for you and a couple other guys maybe, not eccie and the guys I'm trying to help. The overwhelming for the group and list says enough about the many who want and are happy for the info.

Good day and GOOD LUCK

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women