Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60615
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48554
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42193
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #31
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by promdate View Post
RR, that my friend is probably the perfect girl 1) beautiful 2) cim 3) loves sports 4)multi-tasker>bj & watches tv 5)lets you watch sports while pleasing you at the same time ! i woulda proposed right then!!!

LOL!!! Agreed!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #32
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Having my provider tell me I felt just like her fiance when I was fucking her...
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #33
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Well the worst that ever happen we had just finished sex and she said "oooh" I looked down.and she had just started her period...ukk!
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #34
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 19637

I don't mean to change the subject because I know the question was directed at the hobbyists, but it ALWAYS kills my mood when a client talks mess about another provider, because I feel like he is probably going to find something imperfect about me and talk shit later.

As to the period thing, that sucks, and unfortunately it happens. However, I think there is something to be said for speaking up when something is getting in the way of your enjoyment of YOUR session. I had a session where I left the TV up because the management kept coming by and I didn't want them to hear grunting and "OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!". The client waited until the session was OVER before he said something. I had no problem turning it down, we could have worked around it but he didn't say anything until it was too late and the moment had passed. Sometimes you have to TELL people what is on your mind because unfortunately, we were not born with the ability to read minds. What may seem obvious to you may not be so to me. When I say this, I am NOT talking about actions such as answering the phone or door coitus interuptus, etc. That shit is just BAD. That's why I love my sessions, no phones, nothing but us bumping uglies.

I have graduated from the loud TV to some beautiful music. We are learning everyday, I think.

I guess I just don't want to hear about how the last provider you saw was so wide you felt like you were throwing a hot dog down a hall way. I also don't believe everything I am told either. I think if it was really that bad, and the gentleman put up with the behavior, didn't report it in alerts/co-ed, and there was no review done on it....there is something a little off there. Don't believe everything you hear....most of it is shit-talking and just for entertainment.

If it makes you feel better, I just had a client who brought his PDA to bed....but hey, it was HIS hour, right?
Lana Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Removed reference to a forbidden topic. M
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #36
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Some of you need to review the rule in the Forum Guidelines that concerns forbidden topics.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #37
tktmk249
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Provider kept interupting me on the phone when I was trying schedule, and then got pissed off and insulted me when I asked about a 1/2 hour rate, understand if she doesn't do them but this provider took it to another level. My wanting a half hour rate was due to time constraints but didn't even want to consider seeing this lady after hearing her scold me about even inquiring.
tktmk249 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #38
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The worst is I am about to start MISH on a young lady and I see what looks like semen running out. Fortunately I did not ask for DATY.
Major U...I applaud you if you stayed...cause that's just EWWWWWW!!! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #39
digipix
Account Disabled

I had a gal during a blow job tell me to hurry up because she had to fart. Needless to say it ruined the mood of being told to hurry and then told that she's gonna fart.

I also had many providers make me sit outside and wait for them to get ready up to an hour past the appointment and then cancel or quit answering their phone.

I had a girl get up during daty and go pee and then come back and want me to finish. Umm no thanks.
digipix is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #40
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke View Post
There was a girl that would put baby powder on her poop shute and fart on customers that pissed her off. Lol then she would say "keep the change" damm that was sick.
OMGGGG... hahahahaha
Magnetron is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #41
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Well...

That imagery pretty much destroyed whatever appetite I had for dinner.

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #42
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

YOUR appetite? What about mine -- how do I get rid of this baby powder taste in my mouth?!
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #43
snotty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

i was told by a Mormon provider- "you know you go to hell when you sleep with hookers."
snotty1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #44
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by snotty1 View Post
i was told by a Mormon provider- "you know you go to hell when you sleep with hookers."
You've GOT to be "yanking my chain"!

On the one hand, beyond belief; on the other, too weird for most of us to have made up.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #45
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Kinda hard to put down the 'most', but have had a few. What probably gets me the most is when a gal advertises incall or outcall and I chose to meet her at her incall and she has me meet her at her local hotel, then she either implies or outright asks me to pick up the room! Another one already mentioned is not turning off the phone or worse yet, answering it every time. Another bad one is when an hour is paid for and the horse crosses the finish line sooner than the hour, and her pants are going on before the twitch is even gone. Another good one is when she insists to have the 'two call' system and you go to call the second time and she doesn't answer. And then it turns into a third, fourth and fifth call.....talk about a mood kill.
badhusband is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women