Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #16
Yodamaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Lacy I would like to see u
Yodamaster is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #17
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Travel Travel Travel Travel..
A GREAT BOXING COACH TAUGHT ME HOW TO WIN..... LOL
Stick and move stick and move
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #18
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Touring can make or break ya. August/Sept is usually slow because of sending kids back to school/college. So touring could break you since there is extra travel fees and the slowness is everywhere.

I was slow this time last year. But this year its been busy. I think its just because this year i have gentlemen who are not putting kids back in school/college.

April, August and Dec are usually slow. Id suggest having a nest egg for those months. If you dont have a savings and bills are due while business is slow... that causes some to get desperate and screening may be affected.... and THAT can result in huge atty bills and legal fees.

Business will pick up... after all... they got all that horny built up from August.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #19
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Did you try Tinman's provider short notice thread?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #20
clawsonmills
BANNED

Encounters: 13

That's funny you should have a thread like this. Reason being, I have called/text/emailed at least 20 different providers in the last week, and only two have responded, one saying she was too busy to even talk to me, the other said that she was out of town, but, at least she responded to me. The other ladies that I contacted did not even bother to respond at all.
clawsonmills is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #21
shadowmercy0
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

There is a lot of ladies on here that I wanna see, but you know there is always the issue of money and priorties that come first before hobbying.
shadowmercy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #22
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Target the old guys they don't have the kid issues. They have more time, etc.etc. Maybe a special for 50 plus. either price point or extended time after all they are moving a little slower
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Touring can make or break ya. August/Sept is usually slow because of sending kids back to school/college. So touring could break you since there is extra travel fees and the slowness is everywhere.

I was slow this time last year. But this year its been busy. I think its just because this year i have gentlemen who are not putting kids back in school/college.

April, August and Dec are usually slow. Id suggest having a nest egg for those months. If you dont have a savings and bills are due while business is slow... that causes some to get desperate and screening may be affected.... and THAT can result in huge atty bills and legal fees.

Business will pick up... after all... they got all that horny built up from August.
I think the biggest issue right now is that the August slowdown has extended into September for many...
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #24
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Generally in slow times... besides cutbacks and such, businesses look to where they can improve. They look to where they can gain an edge in a down economy versus their competition.

If specials aren't getting the desired result, perhaps look to add things to the menu, take time to talk to some of the ladies who are the absolute best before, during, AND after the session.

What gives some ladies an edge?
Is it that they are just that much more amazing of a fuck?
What little things are they doing in preparing for a session?

Maybe they are reading the client's p411 profile to find out his likes/dislikes, or asking them what they could do to make their session special to them. Maybe they make sure they take care of the business side of things to perfection, are on time. Maybe they talk to previous providers he has seen to try to find some insight into things he may be into, things he really likes, and try to do those... etc, etc, etc.

What are the best providers doing after the session? Maybe it's a p411 or eccie pm saying thank you or something to make the client feel like they are special. Maybe they are quickly updating the p411 ok without asking.

Who knows.. there are TONS of things that can be done.

I'm not saying you give bad service at all... I have no idea. In fact you may give very good service, but if I was in essence a self employed person, I would spend every moment I could figuring out what makes the best in my business successful and trying to adopt and even top what they do.

Take the time to make yourself the absolute best, and see what the results are then.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

This is a business??
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #26
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Travel is always a good thing. Even if just within Texas. Dallas - Austin - San Antonio - East and West - But Travel has added expenses.

Make interesting ads. Make your ads inviting and give the guys the info they need to make you their choice. Be their choice.

You will be surprised at what trips a guys trigger to play. There are several things that work for me. (pink lipstick)

Keep your showcase fresh and change things up now and then.

It's all marketing.

On your website do a blog, new pics, have your schedule and availability.

You might try coming into Chat.

Times are tough, both for hobby guys and providers, but guys are always horny, just be the one they want.

Good communication a key to success too.
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #27
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I was just asking myself that very same question....
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:55 AM   #28
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

To add to my response of yesterday in the "who really needs the business" thread in ISO:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449441&page=22

There is a well known seasonality as many posters have pointed out. Loving Kayla once posted a very good thread on this (may have been the old board), and the need for providers to set money aside for the Sept.-Dec. slump. The holiday season is actually considered worse than the back to school season.

Those who suggest travel to cities with fewer providers may have a valid point, but those cities need strong economies to start with.

Good luck to all, but above all, don't compromise safety due to the tough times.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #29
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is "Back to School" and things are slower.

December is always a busy month for me IMO.

I would advise you TRAVEL.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #30
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Judging by how many travel/touring ads there are in the provider ads, touring must have been suggested in all the other places it's slow.
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women