Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #31
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the bottom line here is discretion. That's the axis the hobby world spins on. For the most part, anyhow.

I understand why the single guys don't mind getting these sort of texts, but most gentlemen in the hobby are not single. So for the sake of others, it shouldn't be done. There are a few very basic, tried-and-true set of unspoken rules in this game of ours, and they exist for a reason. Unless we are told otherwise, as the case sometimes may be with those who don't mind, a provider should never call out of the blue. Send a friggin' email for chryssake. Times are not THAT bad.

If you're okay with using your personal cell phone to make and receive hobby related calls, and you are in a LTR, more power to ya. I like living on the edge sometimes, too.

The rest of you should invest $20 on a TracFone, or get really fancy and spend $30 on an AT&T Go-Phone. They are for folks with bad credit, so there's no phone bill, and no paper trail. Only turn it on when it's safe to talk, or if you're expecting it to ring. Problem solved.

Thank you for spending Hobby 101 with me this evening. Tomorrow's lesson: Is She Real? How To Identify Bullshit On Backpage.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #32
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I think the bottom line here is discretion. That's the axis the hobby world spins on. For the most part, anyhow.

I understand why the single guys don't mind getting these sort of texts, but most gentlemen in the hobby are not single. So for the sake of others, it shouldn't be done. There are a few very basic, tried-and-true set of unspoken rules in this game of ours, and they exist for a reason. Unless we are told otherwise, as the case sometimes may be with those who don't mind, a provider should never call out of the blue. Send a friggin' email for chryssake. Times are not THAT bad.

If you're okay with using your personal cell phone to make and receive hobby related calls, and you are in a LTR, more power to ya. I like living on the edge sometimes, too.

The rest of you should invest $20 on a TracFone, or get really fancy and spend $30 on an AT&T Go-Phone. They are for folks with bad credit, so there's no phone bill, and no paper trail. Only turn it on when it's safe to talk, or if you're expecting it to ring. Problem solved.

Thank you for spending Hobby 101 with me this evening. Tomorrow's lesson: Is She Real? How To Identify Bullshit On Backpage.
perfectamundo, dannie!!!

regardless if a guy is single, has a partner, married, or just here from mars, i feel strongly that a provider should never call, text, or email a guy [to personal or hobby phone, personal or hobby email addr] unless he requests the contact. period, end of discussion.

and when providers have called, texted, or emailed me w/out my saying it was ok, i replied and request they remove me from their mass distribution list [i have yet to receive one that was personalized]. all have done so w/out a problem.

so, women, ask before hand so that your actions do not put us in jeopardy.

and dannie, i look forward to attending you lesson tomorrow: Is She Real? How To Identify Bullshit On Backpage. will there be live visual hands-on demonstrations :^)
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #33
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, so if you want to receive dirty text messages in the middle of the day so that I can let you know I want you, need you, that if you are not busy to please come over, PM me your phone number. I would be more than happy to oblige lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #34
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Text r ok...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #35
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

I tell providers that I have seen that are from Dallas to text me if they are around the Fort Worth area because I may be available.

I received a text out of the blue a couple of days ago from a provider I've never seen but another provider had given her my number without my approval. I may/may not have liked it - I'm still debating.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #36
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well where are the men who do appreciate the texts.....just saying

Yes she was wrong, my clients mostly married have to pull my arm to get me to just say hello in a text. I feel like when they leave, they disappear and so do i until the next time.

Some men appreciate the hi,hello, just thinking about you text. They know they paid for a service, and saying hey thinking about you in a quick text goes a long way.

Bottom line she was wrong, make it clear, spell it out, if not she will probably do it again.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 AM   #37
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If a Provider was ever that indiscrete I'd block her and find someone that wouldn't pull such an unprofessional stunt.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #38
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I am single with NO so, you could not run fast enough to give me one, i have plenty of stewardesses friends, ladies in general and provider ladies, i get calls and text all the time, but i do have a hobby phone, so i want be bothered when i don't want to be, but you married guys might want to give some thought about getting out of the hobby, be daddy and husband again if your afraid of getting caught, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #39
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrewing03 View Post
.. but you married guys might want to give some thought about getting out of the hobby, be daddy and husband again if your afraid of getting caught, JR
JR, don't mean to pick your words out but they are the basis of my comment.

The "hobby", as it is today, with the anonymous boards, P411, and FBSM arrangements, was pretty much setup for the married guys as an escape from home life, as a supplement to the SO, as a way to make the marriage last while still getting the necessary sex, etc...with a lesser risk factor than having an affair. The advent of search engines, and sites like CL/BP turned over the stones like ECCIE, TER, etc...for non hobbyists or single guys scouring the net for some ass.

Basically, there are rules to this hobby, there have always been rules and just because there happens to be a bunch of single guys here on ECCIE doesn't suddenly make unsolicited texts, phone calls, etc, an ok marketing strategy.

If you WANT texts, phone calls, emails, then let a lady know that she can call you whenever or text you when she isn't busy, or whatever you want. That doesn't mean she can or should do that to ANYONE else. I'm amazed with the responses on this thread. Yes, the guy should take the necessary steps to protect himself with a hobby phone, he was negligent...but he has done nothing wrong. The rules are still the rules, the hobby is anonymous for the most part, and there is no reason why anyone should be getting text messages without asking for them ! PERIOD.

If you're single and like using ECCIE for some side sex, thats fine, but don't expect the mainstrean hobbyist to change all the rules just for you.
Many members, friends of mine, have either left this site and others, gone underground, or have resorted to non-board methods of meeting ladies due to alot of BS going on with people getting outed, false reviews, helping a lady out and then being hounded for "assistance", etc. This is turning into a dating site. Get back on track...the rules are there for a reason.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #40
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

+1 dentonseek. Providers should not text or call unless the client has specifically told her that it is OK.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #41
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
You are right Tim, it is rude of a provider to text you without your permission. Post her name and lets all dogpile her for her lack of discretion.... .
I am up for a dogpile!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I think the bottom line here is discretion.....
BINGO!

Know your client. If you don't know whether it is ok to text or call him, then assume it is not.

Me? It's okay, especially of you are offering an unadvertised special because you blew your electric bill money partying, etc..

or if you wanna do that thing that is not on your menu with me...

or if you just miss the smell of Ben Gay and Talcum Powder so much you wanna throw a freebie my way. (Happens all the time).

and the best reason to call or text me unsolicited is if you have a hobby virgin who needs her cherry popped. I am known for being an easy session.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #42
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
and the best reason to call or text me unsolicited is if you have a hobby virgin who needs her cherry popped. I am known for being an easy session.
You wanting to see new girls, given YES. Being an easy session, depends on the girl. Does any of ya'll know how many girls I lost because of CPI being their first session?

After they were told that he was an easy client, they became VERY afraid to know that there could be even harder sessions out there. So, I was told NO THANK YOU.

(For those who do not know, IT WAS A JOKE. ) CPI and I know each other to well. Some might call us friends and some may not...

Only he and I know the truth.
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #43
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's a slippery slope if a Provider has a number of clients where some want texts and others do not.

Did THIS guy say I could text him or is HE the one with the crazy wife?

Is this the single guy that's easily turned on by my texts or is he the single Dad with the 12 year old daughter?

I prefer to make the call for pizza. When the pizza starts calling me it's getting out of hand.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I prefer to make the call for pizza. When the pizza starts calling me it's getting out of hand.

Kudos on a great analogy! If Dominos started calling me just to say "hi" or let me know they were just thinking about me, I'd never order from them again. It would make them look desperate, and I like a certain amount of confidence in my local pizza franchise. Hell I don't even like it when they email me those damn surveys asking how the pizza was. It's the tenth time I've ordered from you...damn, I liked the friggin' pizza already!

This isn't Eharmony. This is business. It's a lot of fun, you meet some amazing people, you can even have a genuine liking or friendship of sorts with some of them.... but it is still business, and ladies need to conduct themselves accordingly.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #45
pete'smills
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's a slippery slope if a Provider has a number of I prefer to make the call for pizza. When the pizza starts calling me it's getting out of hand.
Depends on how goooood that Pizza is.
pete'smills is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women