Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41695
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #31
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

How many planes did mccain crash somebody anybody tell me I know its more than one
Old 05-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #32
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I believe that he crashed on and then had one struck by a missle fired from another US plane while on the deck of the carrier.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #33
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"What self respecting conservative liked McCain? I'm Libertarian, but no genuine conservative liked McCain. I did respect his military service. But he was just the lesser of two evils. Like so many elections, it boils down to who will do less damage to the country."

Winner winner chicken dinner COG hit it right square on the head.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #34
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Some people just can't see the future. Who will Mexican's (newly minted citizens) vote for? People with sir names like Morales, Mendoza, Archuleta, etc. The Irish voted for the Smiths and the Johnsons until they realized that they could vote for Kennedy too. With the numbers we're are talking about a new political party will form in New Mexico, Arizona, parts of California and Texas. They will change the laws and begin the separation from the US. It may take a couple of generations but that has been the plan all along. The way I see it, anyone who is standing with the illegals is standing against my country, the USA.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #35
dirty dog
Valued Poster

JG, while part of what you say may be true, I am sure Hispanics will elect other HIspanics, but arnt you assuming that ALL "newly minted Mexicans" are part of this vast conspiracy to steal this land back for Mexico. Couldn't it be true that some of these "new Americans" might just love the country they just came to so much they would like to keep it just the way it is and move as far away from Mexico as they can. I mean even if Mexico could recover this land for its own, in a few years their life would just slowly return to what it was when the left Mexico the first time. The only thing that makes life on this side of the border better than that side is the opportunities, which would disappear if they took it back, its not like the land itself holds the power of America, its the people, our way of life and goverment structure that makes crossing the border a chance at a different and better life. If they got this land back it would lose all that makes its America and it would soon return to the squalor, corruption, poverty and dispair that is Mexico.

I am not supporting illegal immigration, in fact I support sealing the borders and securing them with a newly formed border division of the military to work in conjuction with the border patrol. But I do support legal immigration be it Mexican, Canadian, African, Middle Eastern anywhere is cool, just as long as its done legally so that we can to the best of our ability know who has entered our country.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #36
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What self respecting conservative liked McCain? I'm Libertarian, but no genuine conservative liked McCain. I did respect his military service. But he was just the lesser of two evils. Like so many elections, it boils down to who will do less damage to the country.
So, COG, we can blame you for the Bamster's election?

You are correct in your reasoning for the "support" McCain had. He had won the primary because it was "his turn" (like Dole in 1996) and he made a deal with Huckabee to acquire his delegates in order to prevent Romney from soliciting those delegates after Huckabee dropped out.

And, yes, you could say that McCain was the lesser of two evils - but an evil nonetheless. McCain would have probably enacted a lot of the same legislation that the Bamster did (except for the Health insurance reform fiasco) and would have put amnesty for illegals at the top of his agenda. Being a person of distinguished military service does not mean you will govern successfully.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #37
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

"... lesser of two evils ..."

I voted for Obama. And I'd do it again.

Remember, things could always be worse.

It was the primary and he was running against Hillary.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #38
Omahan
Secretary of State

Never mind.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #39
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
"... lesser of two evils ..."

I voted for Obama. And I'd do it again.

Remember, things could always be worse.

It was the primary and he was running against Hillary.
This is what I have been saying the last year and 1/2- if Obama is such a bad President whay AREN'T we in a DEPRESSION??? I don't care who would have won the election in 2008- the current state of the United States during that time was bad and you can't fix a recession overnight or even in a year's time. Honestly do all these Anti-Obama folks believe that had McCain won that right now we would have record low unemployment- a booming economy with jobs for everyone??? Come on guys get a reality check fact of the matter is the worst of the recession is beyond else and the economy is slowly rebounding it takes time. Actually just a few hours ago- I went to a local mall and an outlet in my state of Texas and it took me nearly 20 minutes at both location to find a parking spot- so folks are spending money and that's a good sign. I see a lot of positive signs and yes it will take time, but I guess some people thought Obama could fix this mess overnight. So as of right now Obama gets a thumbs up from me because he could have made the wrong decisions and had us in a full blown recession- by the way Congress passed Wall Street Reform way to go Obama.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #40
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
... fact of the matter is the worst of the recession is beyond else and the economy is slowly rebounding it takes time. Actually just a few hours ago- I went to a local mall and an outlet in my state of Texas and it took me nearly 20 minutes at both location to find a parking spot- so folks are spending money and that's a good sign. ...
No, that's just a sign that they're not shopping at the normal "expensive" mall. The economy is still a disaster.

I voted against Hillary in the primary. It almost didn't matter who ran against her. Even Obama.

Then I voted against Obama in the general election.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

This thread is about the Arizona mind set not a I love Barry, I hate Barry thread, if you want one of those start one. But to respond to this post, as Fritz said, Mccain would have done much the same as Obama, the exception would have been the trillons we are going to spend on health care, a stock market that drops almost a 1000 points and a weekly new unemployment increase of 450,000 does not signel a recovering economy. I think this might break it down for you:

If you have to choose between a new turd and an old one, you choose the old one because it does not stink as much.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
No, that's just a sign that they're not shopping at the normal "expensive" mall. The economy is still a disaster.

I voted against Hillary in the primary. It almost didn't matter who ran against her. Even Obama.

Then I voted against Obama in the general election.
Nope, both the mall and the outlet have high end stores- when me and my Girlfriend were at the outlet mall- I don't know what sale was going on at the Coach outlet, but the lines in that store were ridiculous- we both looked at each in amazement as we had not seen the mall as pack and congested since Black Friday.
If the economy in your eyes is a diasaster than what was it before Obama took over? A Castrophic Destruction??? The Economy is not a disaster that's far too harsh of a word- as someone mentioned in another thread- there are jobs out there just a lot of them are low paying $8 to $10 hr jobs that no one wants to take.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #43
Omahan
Secretary of State

Thread closed. Feel free to start another thread on a topic you really want to discuss.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women