Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default here we gooooooooo

its begun

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...146a6d03c9b0bd

anybody want to PM Willard and remind him how fast Bachmann got that comment handed back to her on a toe of the boot in her ass?

for the record

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lion-medicare/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't understand your post. It is true that Obama uses the same money twice to pay for both Medicare and Obamacare. Both articles say that. The one article doesn't agree with the use of the word "stole" by representative Bachmann. They don't disagree with the gist of the statement just the words.
I also love the words "end Medicare as we know it". ANY change would end Medicare as we know it even it became twice as big. Gutting 715 billion dollars has already changed Medicare and many doctors are dumping their Medicare patients.
I also love the words that government "estimates" that 6,000 people are employed and 20% of Iowa electricity come from solar power. An estimate is the best that they can do? I am pretty sure that they will have to walk that back in the coming days.

Face it, Obama is dishonest when it comes to counting the money in both Medicare and Obamacare. Don't argue with me, argue with the CBO.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

patients dont lose any benefits because of your so called GUTTING, the shft is in the direction of the providers ...

as for your conjecture .. heres a reort to congress

Here are the findings of the March 2011 MedPAC report:
Overall, beneficiary access to physician services is good or better than that reported by privately insured patients age 50 to 64. For example, in 2010, 75 percent of beneficiaries reported that they had no problem scheduling timely routine-care physician appointments.
Multiple surveys show that most physicians are accepting Medicare patients. For example, the 2008 National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey found that 90 percent of physicians with at least 10 percent of their practice revenue coming from Medicare accepted at least some new Medicare patients.
Medicare’s payment for physician fee-schedule services in 2009 averaged 80 percent of private insurer payments for preferred provider organizations, a figure unchanged from the preceding year.
A recent study found that in 2007, hourly compensation rates for some specialties were more than double the rate for primary care. The Commission has recommended enhancements to primary care, such as increasing Medicare payments for primary care services provided by primary care practitioners. (Note: The 2010 Affordable Care Act increased payments to primary care doctors by 10%.)
In 2009, the Medicare margin for the median efficient hospital was 3.0 percent. (We define efficient hospitals as those that consistently perform relatively well on cost, mortality, and readmission measures.) While most of these relatively efficient hospitals generate profits on Medicare patients, about one-third do not.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:34 AM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't understand your post. It is true that Obama uses the same money twice to pay for both Medicare and Obamacare. Both articles say that. The one article doesn't agree with the use of the word "stole" by representative Bachmann. They don't disagree with the gist of the statement just the words.
I also love the words "end Medicare as we know it". ANY change would end Medicare as we know it even it became twice as big. Gutting 715 billion dollars has already changed Medicare and many doctors are dumping their Medicare patients.
I also love the words that government "estimates" that 6,000 people are employed and 20% of Iowa electricity come from solar power. An estimate is the best that they can do? I am pretty sure that they will have to walk that back in the coming days.

Face it, Obama is dishonest when it comes to counting the money in both Medicare and Obamacare. Don't argue with me, argue with the CBO.
The j Douche Bag talks shit without proof again as usual. Why don’t you back your words up with links? How does:
“If you disregard the incendiary word "stole," it is true that savings from Medicare help pay for other parts of the health care law. That's because Democrats wanted to make sure they did not increase the federal deficit with the new health law. The savings from Medicare offset new spending resulting from the health care bill.

Mostly, the new spending in the health care law comes from tax credits to help people of modest incomes buy health insurance and from expanding Medicaid to offer coverage to the poor. The tax credits and other cost-sharing subsidies are estimated to cost $350 billion over 10 years, while the Medicaid expansion costs $434 billion, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

Those two initiatives add up to more than $500 billion. So in addition to reducing future Medicare spending, the law also increases Medicare taxes on the wealthy and creates new fees for the health care industry, as well as a few other things, to come up with the needed sums.

Now, to address the word "stole." The money was not stolen in any literal sense of the word. Congress passed the law through its normal process, and the cost reductions for Medicare were out in the open during the many weeks that the final law was being negotiated.

Bachmann said that, "We know that President Obama stole over $500 billion out of Medicare to switch it over to Obamacare." There is a small amount of truth in her statement in that future savings from Medicare are planned to offset new costs created by the law. But the law attempts to curtail the rapid growth of future Medicare spending, not cut current funding. Additionally, the money was not "stolen." Congress reduced spending on a program through its normal legislative process.” (from the politifact link)
back up anything you say?
I’m waiting, bitch!

A few other things.
I’ve been working nights. And I’ve noticed something. Why the fuck are you up and on-line during the day, afternoon and night? A teacher huh? And what banned subject do you teach?
Hiding your habit in the middle of bum-fucked-egypt is one way to do it. It would account for your fucked idea of logic and your lack of followthrough in supporting your posts.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

well, well.

the CBO ya say? Argue with them?

the CBO is on record saying if Obamacare is repealed it'll cost taxpayers over $100 bilion dollars ..

are you going to argue with them or can we count you in for being in favor of adding 100 LARGE to the deficit at taxpayers expense?

what say ye pal?
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women