Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He doesn't understand it anyway, Joe.

your typical reply when you get facts based on emperical data shoved up your ass, sideways in fact.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #62
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Glaring Omission!

CJ7, I would suggest that you go back and take another look at the stuff you copied & pasted into post #50. If you think about it for just a moment, you might notice a rather glaring omission.

At the top of the post, you said you were giving us the "facts" about FY 2009 spending, including who was responsible for what in the way of spending, and at what time. But if you're purporting to give us facts, don't you think it might be helpful to present all of the facts?

Not a word was mentioned about the portion of the politically-motivated $860 billion stimulus package attributable to that year. Nor was there mention of the bloated, pork-laden budget reconciliation Obama signed just a couple of months after taking office. Even the big-spending Bush did not want to sign it before leaving office.

It might also be mentioned that about one-third of the "stimulus package" consisted of supposedly temporary tax cuts. Even though they, of course, were not counted in the spending numbers, they expanded the deficit all the same.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #63
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
your typical reply when you get facts based on emperical data shoved up your ass, sideways in fact.
You can always tell when COG knows the debate is not going to his liking.

He'll claim you don't understand.

He'll call you an Obamaton who will defend Obama know matter what.

Or he'll just flip out and call you a fucking asshole (my favorite).
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #64
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
CJ7, I would suggest that you go back and take another look at the stuff you copied & pasted into post #50. If you think about it for just a moment, you might notice a rather glaring omission.

At the top of the post, you said you were giving us the "facts" about FY 2009 spending, including who was responsible for what in the way of spending, and at what time. But if you're purporting to give us facts, don't you think it might be helpful to present all of the facts?

Not a word was mentioned about the portion of the politically-motivated $860 billion stimulus package attributable to that year. Nor was there mention of the bloated, pork-laden budget reconciliation Obama signed just a couple of months after taking office. Even the big-spending Bush did not want to sign it before leaving office.

It might also be mentioned that about one-third of the "stimulus package" consisted of supposedly temporary tax cuts. Even though they, of course, were not counted in the spending numbers, they expanded the deficit all the same.

I already posted 09 spending from both sides.

Im a blind partisan for doing so ... which makes perfect sense if you dont think about it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No, I will call you an Obamaton who will defend Obama no matter what because that is what you do. It's simple, really.

And just to bring a smile to your face, you're a fucking asshole. Happy?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #66
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
No, I will call you an Obamaton who will defend Obama no matter what because that is what you do. It's simple, really.

I'm not sure i understand.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #67
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

see?

I rest my case thanks COG, errr Cranky Old Gay
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #68
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I already posted 09 spending from both sides.
No you didn't.

Go back and read what I posted, and try actually thinking about it this time.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you didn't.

Go back and read what I posted, and try actually thinking about it this time.

sure I did, two days ago

19 & 20

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=520140
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #70
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
sure I did, two days ago
Then why did you conveniently leave it out of post #50? In that post, you claimed to present the "facts" about FY 2009 spending, but ignored the big gorilla sitting right in the middle of the living room.

If you're going to try to be one of the forum's leading apologists for Obama's fiscal record, it would behoove you to at least try to be intellectually honest, don't you think?
Old 08-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then why did you conveniently leave it out of post #50? In that post, you claimed to present the "facts" about FY 2009 spending, but ignored the big gorilla sitting right in the middle of the living room.

If you're going to try to be one of the forum's leading apologists for Obama's fiscal record, it would behoove you to at least try to be intellectually honest, don't you think?

did you mean 49?

me fucking with cof was relevant to an entirely different thread that you brought up

once again Im not apologizing for anyone, I posted the facts on record and gave neither credit for or damnation to anyone ... you said then I was a blind partisan, now Im the top Obama apologist?

apparently blind partisanship suits you well and with a hypocritical neck tie no less.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #72
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
did you mean 49?

me fucking with cof was relevant to an entirely different thread that you brought up

once again Im not apologizing for anyone, I posted the facts on record and gave neither credit for or damnation to anyone ... you said then I was a blind partisan, now Im the top Obama apologist?

apparently blind partisanship suits you well and with a hypocritical neck tie no less.
You're obviously the one who's the hypocritical blind partisan. Everyone can see that. You have no problem when your guys take us on a fiscal suicide march, only when the guys across the aisle do the same.

If that's not hypocrisy, why don't you try to tell us what it is?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
whats to explain? the president submitted budget proposals, congress didnt pass a budget resolution

days of old exacty like when Gingrich stalled the clinton budget to the point of no return and it bit him in the ass ... spending increased because CONGRESS spent the money .... the country would have been pretty much shut down then idiots like you would have had something to really bitch about..
You are the idiot, CBJ7. The Dims were 100% in control of both houses of Congress and the White House in 2009 and 2010. Odumbo had Congress append Bush's 2009 budget just weeks after taking office; thus, he increased spending. And here your dumb ass is trying to say the Republican's blocked Odumbo's 2010 and 2011 budgets!?! Yeah, and the Republicans blocked Odumbo's budgets the same way they blocked Odumbo Care.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spending-inferno-or-not/

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #74
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
same as the other two

you couldnt figure it out?

anyway, feel free to dispute any of those numbers, Ive already tried
Why can't you just provide the link like everyone else does? It's really easy.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #75
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are the idiot, CBJ7. The Dims were 100% in control of both houses of Congress and the White House in 2009 and 2010. Odumbo had Congress append Bush's 2009 budget just weeks after taking office; thus, he increased spending. And here your dumb ass is trying to say the Republican's blocked Odumbo's 2010 and 2011 budgets!?! Yeah, and the Republicans blocked Odumbo's budgets the same way they blocked Odumbo Care.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spending-inferno-or-not/

look at the chart dumbass, see 09 ... notice the color of the bar for 09? ... 95% of the bar is red .. doesnt red represent republican spending?

exactly what Ive been saying, thank you.

obviously since you posted facts from the same link I used for two days, youre an Obamanite and a left wing partisan hack

ask COF and CM, just they'll tell you
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women