Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
so the dimocrat house wouldnt sign off on an Odumbo budget in 2009 and 2010 .... but Odumbo tried to pass a budget.

sums it up doesnt it.

". . . during 2009 and 2010, when Dimocrats controlled the Congress, no budget was passed."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...itted-budgets/

the 2009 budget was passed in 2008 by Bush ... $3 Trillion dollars to be exact

civics 101

care to guess who had that in his pocket before he was sworn in?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the 2009 budget was passed in 2008 by Bush ... $3 Trillion dollars to be exact

civics 101

care to guess who had that in his pocket before he was sworn in?
Your reading skills are still sub par, CBJ7. Note, jackass, there was no reference to THE "2009 budget".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

you clearly said in 09 and 10 dems has a majority and no budget was passed

I responded to your mental error by offering you the facts about the 09 budget

as for 010

April 03, 2009

The Senate passed a $3.53 trillion version of the federal budget for fiscal year 2010 late Thursday night in a party-line vote, ending several weeks of acrimonious partisan debate.
The package was approved on a 55-43 vote. GOP Sens. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins of Maine -- who voted in favor of the president's stimulus bill last month -- voted against what is essentially the blueprint of Obama's economic policies going forward.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
you clearly said in 09 and 10 dems has a majority and no budget was passed

I responded to your mental error by offering you the facts about the 09 budget

as for 010

April 03, 2009

The Senate passed a $3.53 trillion version of the federal budget for fiscal year 2010 late Thursday night in a party-line vote, ending several weeks of acrimonious partisan debate.
The package was approved on a 55-43 vote. GOP Sens. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins of Maine -- who voted in favor of the president's stimulus bill last month -- voted against what is essentially the blueprint of Obama's economic policies going forward.
The source was cited:
". . . during 2009 and 2010, when Dimocrats controlled the Congress, no budget was passed."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...itted-budgets/
Old 08-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

half true

Roemer erred in saying Obama had not submitted a budget. In fact, he’s submitted three.

But there is some truth on the second part of his statement. Congress didn't pass either a budget resolution or a spending bill in 2009 and 2010

pretty much removes the responsibliity for all the excessive spending youa nd your fellow morons give the dem congress doesnt it?

like I said, the president doesnt pass a budget, congress does.

civics 101

Denny Crane
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
half true

Roemer erred in saying Obama had not submitted a budget. In fact, he’s submitted three.

But there is some truth on the second part of his statement. Congress didn't pass either a budget resolution or a spending bill in 2009 and 2010

pretty much removes the responsibliity for all the excessive spending youa nd your fellow morons give the dem congress doesnt it?
"Odumbo submitted three budgets . . . . during 2009 and 2010, when Dimocrats controlled the Congress, no budget was passed." Nevertheless, even without a budget, spending did increase under Odumbo.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

stfu dipstick

In his speech, Romney faulted Obama for failing to pass a budget. He was correct that the two times Congress voted on the president’s budget requests, both times they were voted down. But the job of passing a budget resolution is not the president’s. That responsibility falls to Congress, and even then the president doesn’t sign it. As Ellis, our expert, put it: "The president has no role in passing a budget. The president can cajole Congress about passing a budget and advocate for positions and funding levels, but in the end, Congress approves the budget resolution for their own purposes." That’s the difference between this and other claims we’ve rated which blamed Congress for inaction on the budget.

Romney’s statement contains a grain of truth, in that two of Obama’s budget requests failed to pass. But citing those votes leaves a wrong impression -- namely that the votes were anything more than political theater. Romney omitted the more critical information that passing a federal budget is the job of Congress.

Given all that, we rate his statement Mostly False
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
stfu dipstick

In his speech, Romney faulted Obama for failing to pass a budget. He was correct that the two times Congress voted on the president’s budget requests, both times they were voted down. But the job of passing a budget resolution is not the president’s. That responsibility falls to Congress, and even then the president doesn’t sign it. As Ellis, our expert, put it: "The president has no role in passing a budget. The president can cajole Congress about passing a budget and advocate for positions and funding levels, but in the end, Congress approves the budget resolution for their own purposes." That’s the difference between this and other claims we’ve rated which blamed Congress for inaction on the budget.

Romney’s statement contains a grain of truth, in that two of Obama’s budget requests failed to pass. But citing those votes leaves a wrong impression -- namely that the votes were anything more than political theater. Romney omitted the more critical information that passing a federal budget is the job of Congress.

Given all that, we rate his statement Mostly False
STFU dipstick!!!
"Odumbo submitted three budgets . . . . during 2009 and 2010, when Dimocrats controlled the Congress, no budget was passed." Nevertheless, even without a budget, spending did increase under Odumbo. Nothing false about it!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What were the vote tallies on those budgets proposed by the President, CBJ7? I am having trouble remembering.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What were the vote tallies on those budgets proposed by the President, CBJ7? I am having trouble remembering.

After Obama submitted his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012, House Republicans put it up for a floor vote.

The result: 414-0 against.

The same thing happened a year earlier in the Senate. That vote: 97-0 against. Democrats didn’t support the plan because it has been supplanted by another deficit-reduction plan Obama had later outlined. Republican leaders demanded a vote on Obama’s budget to show that Democrats don’t support any detailed budget blueprint, according to The Hill.

Such votes are taken "just as a means of embarrassing the president and his party," said Patrick Louis Knudsen, a senior fellow with the conservative Heritage Foundation.

"Usually it’s brought up by the opposition party because they generally anticipate that a president’s budget won’t get very much support especially if it has controversial elements to it," he said.

Other experts agree. Said Steve Ellis, of Taxpayers for Common Sense: "That was pure political theater and was done to score rhetorical points."

And Norman Ornstein, a scholar with the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said, "it doesn’t mean a damn thing. It’s only a symbolic gesture."

at the end of the day a leading conservative from Heritage, and the AEI gives the bottom line to the floor vote.

embarrassment
symbolism

political teater

in other words, typical republican politics

educated individuals made nothing of the vote or the tally, idiots on the other hand still bring it up to this very day.

Cya idiots.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Careful Laz and COG, these liberals are not your allies. We never claimed to be such, allies or liberal. To jd, anybody who challenges his snap incorrect judgement is a mean man (or woman) and therefore must be a liberal. Unlike others who claim to be allies, whose siding with you is the kiss of death. If you performed a little research you’d see some of us agree with cog 10%, 15%, sometimes maybe even 20% of the time They don't like Ryan for completely different reasons than you do. I don’t like him for reasons cog mentioned or some of the reasons CJ7 mentioned They want Obama to win and Romney to lose. Cog doesn’t want either to win. Their tears are like those from a crocodile, just for show This is a good one from the group whose mission wasn’t to help America, but oft and publicly announced mission that would make Obama a single term president..

We have a suspect list of all the things that Ryan voted for but not the circumstances or the complete bill. That is also called context. Something you completely ignore in regards to Obama. Old republican lie is taxes alone (low ones) will keep our jobs in the US. The problem is US workers get about $120 a day benefits included. A Chinese worker gets $10 a day. They get 12 workers for one American worker. How do taxes get rid of a 12 to 1 manpower advantage? For the same cost? Answer: Short answer is you can’t. All the money saved on labor comes back as profits. Profits from jobs never to return to the US, profits they want lower taxes on. (At this point jd will say democrats do something republicans don’t, using anecdotal stories and bills, using the code word “civil rights” instead of “tax relief” term the conservative use to do the same thing. Is the best any of y’all just a “not as full of shit and on borderline of habitual and chronic lying? democratic trick. Plant nasty things in a bill and call it a civil rights bill. Lets here the details and lets hear what Ryan voted against. Too bad we don't have "honest" liberals on this site.) You’re already behind. If you stopped watching video and started reading maybe you could cover sources. All reasons given are very well documented

No one man writes a budget all by himself. To think so is stupid on several different levels. Both men have led teams that have failed to get a budget passed.
Neither man has succeeded in getting an un-compromised budget passed

Unlike you, I don't base my agreement with a statement on who wrote it.

Even whirly can be right sometimes. Mostly just when he thanks me for my service.

And whirly, it's be some time since youv'e been right.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:52 AM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Careful Laz and COG, these liberals are not your allies. We never claimed to be such, allies or liberal. To jd, anybody who challenges his snap incorrect judgement is a mean man (or woman) and therefore must be a liberal. Unlike others who claim to be allies, whose siding with you is the kiss of death. If you performed a little research you’d see some of us agree with cog 10%, 15%, sometimes maybe even 20% of the time They don't like Ryan for completely different reasons than you do. I don’t like him for reasons cog mentioned or some of the reasons CJ7 mentioned They want Obama to win and Romney to lose. Cog doesn’t want either to win. Their tears are like those from a crocodile, just for show This is a good one from the group whose mission wasn’t to help America, but oft and publicly announced mission that would make Obama a single term president..

We have a suspect list of all the things that Ryan voted for but not the circumstances or the complete bill. That is also called context. Something you completely ignore in regards to Obama. Old republican lie is taxes alone (low ones) will keep our jobs in the US. The problem is US workers get about $120 a day benefits included. A Chinese worker gets $10 a day. They get 12 workers for one American worker. How do taxes get rid of a 12 to 1 manpower advantage? For the same cost? Answer: Short answer is you can’t. All the money saved on labor comes back as profits. Profits from jobs never to return to the US, profits they want lower taxes on. (At this point jd will say democrats do something republicans don’t, using anecdotal stories and bills, using the code word “civil rights” instead of “tax relief” term the conservative use to do the same thing. Is the best any of y’all just a “not as full of shit and on borderline of habitual and chronic lying? democratic trick. Plant nasty things in a bill and call it a civil rights bill. Lets here the details and lets hear what Ryan voted against. Too bad we don't have "honest" liberals on this site.) You’re already behind. If you stopped watching video and started reading maybe you could cover sources. All reasons given are very well documented

No one man writes a budget all by himself. To think so is stupid on several different levels. Both men have led teams that have failed to get a budget passed.
Neither man has succeeded in getting an un-compromised budget passed

Unlike you, I don't base my agreement with a statement on who wrote it.

Even whirly can be right sometimes. Mostly just when he thanks me for my service.

And whirly, it's be some time since youv'e been right.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If the budget vote was typical Republican politics, how come no Democrats voted for it. They couldn't find one?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
After Obama submitted his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012, House Republicans put it up for a floor vote.

The result: 414-0 against.

The same thing happened a year earlier in the Senate. That vote: 97-0 against. Democrats didn’t support the plan because it has been supplanted by another deficit-reduction plan Obama had later outlined. Republican leaders demanded a vote on Obama’s budget to show that Democrats don’t support any detailed budget blueprint, according to The Hill.

Such votes are taken "just as a means of embarrassing the president and his party," said Patrick Louis Knudsen, a senior fellow with the conservative Heritage Foundation.

"Usually it’s brought up by the opposition party because they generally anticipate that a president’s budget won’t get very much support especially if it has controversial elements to it," he said.

Other experts agree. Said Steve Ellis, of Taxpayers for Common Sense: "That was pure political theater and was done to score rhetorical points."

And Norman Ornstein, a scholar with the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said, "it doesn’t mean a damn thing. It’s only a symbolic gesture."

at the end of the day a leading conservative from Heritage, and the AEI gives the bottom line to the floor vote.

embarrassment
symbolism

political teater

in other words, typical republican politics

educated individuals made nothing of the vote or the tally, idiots on the other hand still bring it up to this very day.

Cya idiots.

Here's your source. Why don't you provide links? Not providing a link, is sort of like plagiarizing. It creates the impression that you actually wrote the post.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-pass-budget/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If the budget vote was typical Republican politics, how come no Democrats voted for it. They couldn't find one?

cant read huh?
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women