Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Mr. President, You Make Us Proud

The US now has over 100,000,000 people on some form of welfare. This does not include those on Social Security or Medicare.

We couldn't have reached that pinnacle without the steady, stalwart leadership of our beloved President, Barack Obama. Remember, a dependent person is a dependable voter!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_649589.html

Mr. President, this Bud's for you! (Uh, paid for with food stamps, of course.)

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

We've reached the tipping point. There's no going back. The social welfare state is permanent. Very soon there won't be anything left to redistribute. The feds will be paying welfare benefits with a dollar not worth the paper it's written on. Dogs and cats will be sleeping together. Invest in ammo and freeze dried food. You're going to need it.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That is one hellava beer summit. We still have a chance. A lot of dregs don't vote though I hear that there is a concerted effort to register 100,000 welfare recipients in Massachusetts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Complex Picture

The state of the US economy is a complex picture.

We live in a global economy and the problems of other nations affect us.

Some industries are growing while some are being phased out.

Welfare is a widespread problem, but the solution is not easy.

You cannot blame everything wrong in this country on President Obama.

Hell, you can't even give him credit when he gets it dead right, like taking down OBL!

. . . The entire economy was in the worst shambles since the Great Depression when he came into office, but he has been working tirelessly and thanklessly to reverse the downward spiral and getting opposed at every step!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

All you have is OBL. That is really sad.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #6
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not too late. There was a charity idea last year about poor folk voluntarily giving up a portion, say 10% of that they are given from the government and then a richer family would match that amount with the sole purpose of giving it back to pay off our debt. There are more out there than you guys know. There is a plan in place and being followed to get folks off welfare and back to productivity. How many of you guys that post here have done anything but complain, argue, or post links in the last 30 days? Have any of you that think it's so hopeless, even tried to feed one family?

I agree that it's not the governments place to be supporting all these people... it's ours. And not as in we should be supporting anyone.... but rather to give them a hand up.

Get involved. http://Freedomworks.com is a really, really good site to visit to get ideas and see what's happening.

I'm not down on anyone for not doing charity work, I'm just saying that as along as there are folks out there with hope and the will to give back, all is never lost..... and we are everywhere.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I disagree; I think most who are either un-employed or under employed want a job...I think students getting out of college want a job....I think seniors collecting SSI understand the current system can't continue and want changes to be fair....I also think a majority of Americans will support cuts in Defense spending.......

We just need the right leadership; it is easy to be discouraged and pessimistic about our future after 3 years of Obama misery.

Time for a change; and that change will bring optimism and a brighter future.....that said, financial pain is coming to All Americans, especially the middle class....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We've reached the tipping point. There's no going back. The social welfare state is permanent. Very soon there won't be anything left to redistribute. The feds will be paying welfare benefits with a dollar not worth the paper it's written on. Dogs and cats will be sleeping together. Invest in ammo and freeze dried food. You're going to need it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tax increases on the top 1% will pay for all this stuff. Yeah, right!

Continually expanding the entitlement state in a bald-faced attempt to buy votes with other people's money produces a predictable result:

Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Damn, I need to hurry up and get in the wagon before the wagon fall apart.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #10
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I disagree; I think most who are either un-employed or under employed want a job...I think students getting out of college want a job....I think seniors collecting SSI understand the current system can't continue and want changes to be fair....I also think a majority of Americans will support cuts in Defense spending.......

We just need the right leadership; it is easy to be discouraged and pessimistic about our future after 3 years of Obama misery.

Time for a change; and that change will bring optimism and a brighter future.....that said, financial pain is coming to All Americans, especially the middle class....
I agree 100%. The vast majority of people are willing to compromise, but the minority vocal, and highly organized that vote as a pack of wolves, are what politicians cater to. A lot of times we don't have the best candidate to vote for in November, because the rabid fringes have already weeded them out.

Poverty shouldn't kill people. They should be sheltered, fed, their children educated and all of them (not just the very young and old) need to have access to health care. But I can tell you this for certain, there is a huge amount of fraud in the welfare systems, and it is in part encouraged by the government. They have set the benchmark for poverty so low that no one could live on what the federal definition of poverty is. We should do several things to fix the system to return it to the safety net it was supposed to be. Make the standard of poverty reasonable. Remove any and all illegals from the rolls. And set max limits for benefits; although I will say this, I don't know how to do that.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The US now has over 100,000,000 people on some form of welfare. This does not include those on Social Security or Medicare.

We couldn't have reached that pinnacle without the steady, stalwart leadership of our beloved President, Barack Obama. Remember, a dependent person is a dependable voter!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_649589.html

Mr. President, this Bud's for you! (Uh, paid for with food stamps, of course.)

yeah that Bush recession certainly put alot of people on the government tit didnt it?

We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama's time in office than during Bush's.

Proud fer sure!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That does it! I'm certainly not voting for George Bush for President. You convinced me, CBJ7.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
That does it! I'm certainly not voting for George Bush for President. You convinced me, CBJ7.
et tu brute' ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, you keep bringing up Bush. I'm saying I will never vote for him again. Actually, I never voted for him in the first place, but I won't this time either.

Now do you want to get to something relevant? Or does that interfere with your Obama worship?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, you keep bringing up Bush. I'm saying I will never vote for him again. Actually, I never voted for him in the first place, but I won't this time either.

Now do you want to get to something relevant? Or does that interfere with your Obama worship?

sure, lets talk about how gay you are
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women