Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36271
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Where are the BFE gentlemen?

Just thought I would ask, I see acouple of the gentlemen have it in their signatures. Yes I know hobbyist are the ones who pay, and all the good stuff. I see the guys like GFE, so gentlemen are you BFE?

Ladies can jump in to!!!! I know the wham bam slams get old sometimes.....

What are you thoughts, or for those spelling and grammar Nazis.....feel free to rip my paragraph up.....hehehe.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
ForeverYoung
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I like the GFE ladies and enjoy trying to be, what I think, is a BFE for them. The total package.....conversation, light touches, looking for some common experiences, etc... before the heavy breathing begins and cuddling after. It's common for me to take a small inexpensive gift, not money or gift cards, but something I think they would appreciate from the research i've done on them. After the date I will follow up the next day with a short personal note letting them know I enjoyed my time with them.
This approach works very well for me. Even though I'm fairly new to the hobby, I have spent some excellent time with a number of ladies. I have one GFE I see on a regular schedule and am actively looking for one more regular.

The "wham bam thank you mama" is fine for some, but it's not for me.
At the risk of sounding like a dope..... You may have fun at the destination, but if you don't take time to enjoy the journey you miss a lot of the fun.
ForeverYoung is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy a good BFE myself. Unfortunately that can be hard to do in a 1 hr appt, just as a GFE can be. That's why I let my clients know that the time we spend together is directly proportionate to the kind of activity we can get into, lol.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I would guess that a BFE experience would be as varied for the ladies as it is for the men. It is well documented in these forums that the definition for men is a function of the likes and dislikes of the individual and that there is no real standard other than some loosely defined minimum set of activities such as kissing, etc.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My experience is that providers are like us, they like different things. I knew a civilian chick once who dated only married men because they were safe, another who liked the plump dudes, so who knows? We can all try, but BFE, like GFE, is a moveable feast, but a fine meal nonetheless. One caveat...we're paying for the illusion of GFE, they are providing that illusion in return for a fee. The fee, not BFE, is what's truly important.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This is actually pretty interesting. We all know what guys consider GFE, but what do you ladies consider a BFE? If I rip one in the sheets with you and keep you under, would that be considered a BFE? KIDDING!
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

As a mid 50's gentleman, I like taking my time. Sipping wine, making toasts, kissing, teasing,nibbling, sipping more wine, more kissing, visual stimulation, mental stimulation,whispers, sipping more mine, many more kisses...well, you get the picture.
Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Travelmind
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm with Italian1. I'm mid 40s but for me BFE & GFE relaxes me so I'm not so nervous. I'm the shy guy until I get to know someone.
Travelmind is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
As a mid 50's gentleman, I like taking my time. Sipping wine, making toasts, kissing, teasing,nibbling, sipping more wine, more kissing, visual stimulation, mental stimulation,whispers, sipping more mine, many more kisses...well, you get the picture.
Cheers!
Yeah, I get the picture.

You drive providers crazy!!
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #10
djxk8
Registered Member

I was discussing this during an appointment yesterday....

I enjoy the GFE, in fact it is the first thing I look for when looking for someone.

And the thing is, strange as it may, or may not be, is that one of my biggest turn ons in seeing/hearing a woman enjoying herself (or at the very least doing a convincing act! .

Mutual Satisfaction, makes for a more enjoyable appointment and in my experience, makes things all the more fun with future visits.

I would like to think I am BFE, but that maybe arrogant...
djxk8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

So what exactly is BFE?

When you don't need 8 shots of vodka to pretend you like me for an hour?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #12
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I give BFE....

I get to her place. Plop down on her couch. Take off my dirty smelly sneakers. Turn on the game. Scratch, burp, fart and yell at her "Get me a beer bitch!".

Can't get more BFE then that.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #13
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the responses,

BFE= After placing the donation down, you ask me to get you a cold beer, give me four good pumps, scratch and fart at the same time, and asking for another beer. Hehehehe, while you flip through my cable looking for ESPN. Look at me sideways and ask me whats in the fridge.

Sigh I joke!

Seriously, those guys who are BFE come over, jump in the shower with me, kiss, cuddle, talk about things, hump, and cuddle some more. Those men are far and few in between.

BFE is greatly appreciated, though I am aware it is your fantasy, but providers remember those who didn't make us feel like a piece of meat.

Oh some of us ladies really appreciate when guys send thank you notes in pm, it makes us feel really special well at least i do.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

Seriously, those guys who are BFE come over, jump in the shower with me, kiss, cuddle, talk about things, hump, and cuddle some more. Those men are far and few in between.
...yes we are
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

I try to act like a boyfriend with every provider I see. It comes naturally for me, though. I'm unemployed, in and out of jail a lot, and I'm looking for a girl to keep me in gold chains and tattoos. I'm also a great babymaker.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women