Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #31
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
I'm pretty sure those certain nuances (higher level of intamacy than a normal wam-bam) that would be considered GFE if she only included BBBJ and LFK. If so then GFECBJ is legit for the postings. That's all I'm saying.

Consider a client other than yourself (there is a such thing btw);someone who prefers CBJ. Yet he longs for someone who is endearing and affectionate and not just a warm body he would be looking fooooooor.........

GFECBJ, right?
GFECBJ is an oxymoron
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #32
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Toyz, I thought you were good with words. No need to get hung up on semantics when you know its all about context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
NO a girl CANNOT be GFE without DFK/BBBJ. Homie hit it on the nose.

What DH says is a girl can still be POPULAR with certain hobbiests & may even prosper...but the odds are against her. And she will NEVER get my business.

But I am a GFE guy only, so thats just me.

And its not to say that SOME guys could care less about IOP/DFK/BBBJ...thats their kink and their choice.

But don't claim to be GFE if you aren't a damn GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE....

Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #33
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I'm pretty sure those certain nuances (higher level of intamacy than a normal wam-bam) that would be considered GFE if she only included BBBJ and LFK. If so then GFECBJ is legit for the postings. That's all I'm saying.

Consider a client other than yourself (there is a such thing btw);someone who prefers CBJ. Yet he longs for someone who is endearing and affectionate and not just a warm body, he would technically be looking fooooooor.........

GFECBJ, right?
...a sweet NON GFE Ho...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #34
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Toyz, I thought you were good with words. No need to get hung up on semantics when you know its all about context.
Its all semantics....

GFE without BBBJ/DFK/IOP is simply NOT GFE...

There is no such thing.

Its like expecting a Chevy to give you the same driving pleasure as a BMW...
Its like eating a Sirloin, and expecting it to taste like a Ribeye...
Its like having a glass of Boones Farm & expecting it to taste like OPUS One...

Why is this such a difficult concept?

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #35
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I still do not get why a Provider only does a CBJ but lets the dude DATY her.??

No one has ever answered that for me in 10+ years...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #36
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Hotness. No by the masses CBJ ladies will never be as popular or accepted and a true GFE provider and will be a pass by most. They also won't be able to charge as much as a GFE provider and still be seen. But if they are hot enough they will stay in business. (This is Austin example I can't speak for all parts of TX or the nation as some have mentioned there are areas that a good majority are CBJ). There are those of us who will not a see a CBJ lady regardless of hotness or price, it's just not our thing. There are others who will see them if they still offer LFK or DFK and DATY but some of the CBJ ladies don't offer any GFE services and are even less desirable.
Well first of all, fuck the masses!

Yeah providers get around, but no even a girl who will let you enter every orafice and drop you load is going to be apealing to everyone! Everyone? Come one.

YOU NEED TO STEP YOUR PIMP GAME UP HOMER13

You guys are not providers. You might think you know what's what about the variety of clients but you don't know jack. All you know is what you and your I-don't-care-if-I-get dick-burn-ass friends think.

I check every dick I suck and that has helped me all along.
BUT NEVER HAS A GFE GUY ASKED ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH AND CHECK MY ORAL HEALTH.

You guys are being ridiculous when you say CBJ girls don't do well.
THAT IS A LIE.

Hope this helps newbie girls who arn't good at discerning if they should hold on to their boundaries/dignity, or just do what the guy says b/c she doesn't want him to ruin her livelihood.

Food for thought:
I used to know a girl back in the day who would bank on 300/hr but would only do CBJ
b/c she knew she had herpes of the mouth. So there.

This is why I publicly get into it with you guys and seem to be a "bitch". B/C I''m the only one who will actually say anything. You guys are contradicting yourselves and trying to set a bar which is not going to work b/c there will always be guys out there who prefer CBJ. I don't even have that policy but I know ya'll are wrong.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #37
Toyz
Valued Poster

I enjoy the back and forth with you EJ. But you hardly ever give up, then you get pissed if everyone doesn't agree with you and start making it personal...(see above). Its one of the most predictable things on the board.

Only point being made is girls who don't offer BBBJ/IOP/DFK are not GFE. They may bank a ton, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Good for them actually...

But...look at the top girls here...very few are CBJ. A few come and go, but few stick around.

And yeah, we are all dumb ass johns, you make that very clear. But I can assure you many of us will not support a Ho who sets those restrictions...but we will see someone almost exclusively who does...

And No...YOU are wrong. CBJ is not GFE and never will be. Deal with it.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #38
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Food for thought:
I used to know a girl back in the day who would bank on 300/hr but would only do CBJ

You knowing this and letting it continue makes you deserving of catching it yourself !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #39
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm hardly pissed. A little harsh for those with no knowledge of my true character yes (I often hang with the fellas and can keep up on the shit talk. That's just how I, "role".)
These are words on a page so you can only assume (I highlight and bold certain points for those who are to lazy to read long posts, if that makes it clear for you).

I'm all for people thinking for themselves; but when the facts are on the table and a girl actually has a legit response to defend a point (other than lol and you guys are sooooooo funn), it's a problem.

Yeah ok.

I'm calm; and now I'm going to go suck a dick, and cover it, just because. LOL!
Old 07-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #40
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post

You knowing this and letting it continue makes you deserving of catching it yourself !
What was I supposed to do? Tie her down and make her stop. GTFOH!

Should I also do that for all the girls who have sucked your dick and don't know they have herpes of the mouth yet. LOL!

You can keep your ill wishes. If I was sensitive I'd RTM but I don't care. That was pretty ugly though. Good luck out there
Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #41
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well first of all, fuck the masses!

Yeah providers get around, but no even a girl who will let you enter every orafice and drop you load is going to be apealing to everyone! Everyone? Come one.

I didnt say a chick would be popular just because she was bbbj. I said a CBJ lady is not GFE and will get less business unless she is hot.

YOU NEED TO STEP YOUR PIMP GAME UP HOMER13

You guys are not providers. You might think you know what's what about the variety of clients but you don't know jack. All you know is what you and your I-don't-care-if-I-get dick-burn-ass friends think.

I guess you don't see all the threads on bbbj versus cbj, Oh ya you can't see them all only the ones in the open areas. I guess you also don't read the reviews where guys will comment on cbj ladies and say, cbj- Pass. Or say things like I'm not gonna pay a lady 3 bills for a cbj. I don't honestly know what the percentage is that is willing to do cbj but I do know that the ones that don't are a lot more vocal and open about it. Can you name 3 extremely popular ladies in Austin that offer CBJ. You yourself do bbbj yet claim to know what guys think and want.

I check every dick I suck and that has helped me all along.
BUT NEVER HAS A GFE GUY ASKED ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH AND CHECK MY ORAL HEALTH.

You guys are being ridiculous when you say CBJ girls don't do well.
THAT IS A LIE.

Can you give some examples of ladies who offer CBJ that don't have to travel and do very well in Austin and who charge more then 250 per hour. You say it's a lie so I know you have examples and proof.

Hope this helps newbie girls who arn't good at discerning if they should hold on to their boundaries/dignity, or just do what the guy says b/c she doesn't want him to ruin her livelihood.

Ladies can do what ever they want. I'm not telling them they have to do bbbj, nor is anyone else in this thread. We are just saying CBJ is not GFE and Hark is asking them to put CBJ in their title so he can avoid them.

Food for thought:

Back in the day is great, bread and gas were cheap. The economy was thriving. I remember back in the day it was tougher to get play in the club, drinks were more expensive and so were providers. It was a sellers market back in the day. Today the economy is still in recovery, un-employment is still high. Clubs are offering drink and dance specials and it's easy peasy to pull ladies out. Provider prices are at least 20% cheaper across the board (except for the hdh's). It's now a buyers market.

This is why I publicly get into it with you guys and seem to be a "bitch". B/C I''m the only one who will actually say anything. You guys are contradicting yourselves and trying to set a bar which is not going to work b/c there will always be guys out there who prefer CBJ. I don't even have that policy but I know ya'll are wrong.
No guy in this thread has contradicted himself at all. Every guy in this thread has said that CBJ= Not GFE. You seemed confused with DH on your back and forth and it seemed like you were trying to get him to contradict himself but he said the same thing over and over. CBJ=Non GFE and not someone he wants to see. We are not saying there are not guys who will see or will not seek out a CBJ lady, I'm sure there are. We are just not those guys and we read what other guys post. If a lady is hot enough I'm sure guys will see her just to smell her dirty panties and be near her. A few threads I posted in today reminded me how some of these guys will do anything and put up with anything to to pay a lady to touch them. You ladies will always be able to count on that.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #42
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not going to read/respond to all that BS.

ECCIE is a pin prick in the hobby universe.
There are worlds outside of your head (which ever one you may be using at the moment).

Any real pimp would know that.

And if you think you are going to come about and dictate a market in which I'm in, and try to brainwash girls (on acceptable conduct and advertising) outside of her comfort zone, I'm going to speak up.

That's why yoooou're mad. HaaaaHa!

Good day.

A girl is going to charge what she is going to charge, provide what she is going to provide, and make what she is going to make. And there is no definition of GFE that will dictate that. So deal with IT!
Old 07-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #43
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
What was I supposed to do? Tie her down and make her stop. GTFOH!

Should I also do that for all the girls who have sucked your dick and don't know they have herpes of the mouth yet. LOL!

You can keep your ill wishes. If I was sensitive I'd RTM but I don't care. That was pretty ugly though. Good luck out there

I think it's fairly obvious what I would do if I knew something like that ! And you're right that was a little over the top . I apologize !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #44
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post
I think it's fairly obvious what I would do if I knew something like that ! And you're right that was a little over the top . I apologize !
Just take it back and i'll accept. Moving on......
Old 07-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #45
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not going to read all that. BS.

ECCIE is a pin prick on the hobby universe.
There are worlds outside of your head (which ever one you may be using at the moment).

Any real pimp would know that.

And if you think you are going to come about and dictate a market inwhich I'm in. I'm going to speak up.

That's why yoooou're mad. HaaaaHa!
I'm not mad. I don't think any of my fellow gents are mad. We are set in our ways and since it's our money we WILL dictate who comes into our little neck of the woods. That said, do what you want, ALL ladies do what you want. It doesn't matter to me. I don't even care about the CBJ in the title (although that would be great). I check reviews and if I see cbj I move on plain and simple. You seem to be the only one getting huffed up in the slightest.

I was hoping for a little more in debate skills since you decided to be the voice of the ladies. I think they deserved better then " I give up and am not even going to respond to that logical argument you just posted"

Your argument ended with Na Uh, well forget eccie. What you fail to realize is the guys on eccie are the same guys on ter and p411 etc... If you go to the more expensive ho sites with hdh, they are gfe girls (bbbj etc...). Although BP is a great option as you mentioned in another thread. I think a good majority of the bp ladies are CBJ, of course they don't charge as much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women