Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70626
biomed162015
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48241
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37157
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
Browneagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Cool Who do you go to for sex advice?

Do you have a favorite sex columnist or writer? Is there a special person in your life to whom you turn when you have sex questions? Do you go to therapy or sex counseling?
I recently saw this question on another website and I thought it would be interesting to see responses from providers and hobbyist.
Browneagle is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
candlelitenwine
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Dan Savage rocks. Savage Love is the name of his column online. Great wit.
candlelitenwine is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
PennyLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2653
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Dan is cute and funny - but he's gay......so if you're having gay relationship issues.......Dan is the MAN!
PennyLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where girls have gone for advice since 1965 - Cosmopolitan magazine! That's when Helen Gurley Brown took over and the female sexual psyche was allowed to reign supreme. Did anyone know that Cosmo has actually been around as a "family" mag since 1886? The more controversial and explicit the mag became, the more popular. Huh, just like some providers on here.

100 countries and 34 languages later, Cosmo is part of pop culture. Heck, at my age and after what I've seen/done/seen done, I should write for them. Perhaps a "Fancy's Fairy Tales for Adults" column?
"She lived happily ever after....with his cum dripping down her ____." (Fill in the blank, kiddies.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #5
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Fancy, this is your 2nd post that I've seen today on the SA page, and I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your Avatar. It's as if Dorothy grew up into a hot babe, chucked those ruby slippers and got herself a nice pedicure and some fi-i-ine footwear in the Emerald City!
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
candlelitenwine
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post
Yes, Dan is cute and funny - but he's gay......so if you're having gay relationship issues.......Dan is the MAN!
Actually he gives advice to both gay and straight readers...I can't say I always agree with his politics, but his advice is interesting. He is always advising women to give more head.
candlelitenwine is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

PennyLane has an exceptional grasp on the subject of sexuality so I consider her an authority on the matter. Any questions that I may have had, she'd always have an educated answer...at least to me in my "plain vanilla/sexually inexperienced/sheltered-life" perspective.

Best part is; her answers are not only enlightening, but they lead to more questions...and the "I don't understand..{confused look}...could you show me?" part is HELLA' FUN!

Old 05-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryVee View Post
Fancy, this is your 2nd post that I've seen today on the SA page, and I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your Avatar. It's as if Dorothy grew up into a hot babe, chucked those ruby slippers and got herself a nice pedicure and some fi-i-ine footwear in the Emerald City!

Oh, my, laddie, I love your description. Thank you! Might I have permission to borrow it for some future advertisement involving wicked witches of the west and their "broom" rides? And in return, I could....pst, pst....(whispered with an evil smile and wink)... pst.....
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women