Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Again with the name calling. I think you're probably on the slippery slope to the long-term care facility.

Romney should also disclose the names of his pimps, dealers and pushers. Especially those fuckers who made him drink coffee when he was in college!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think President Obama should disclose the names of the people from who he has purchased or to who he distributed controlled substances. He should also disclose whether all taxes due on such transactions have been paid. He should also disclose when he last used those substances, and how he obtained those substances.

lmao

thats so stupid its almost not funny ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sounds like the attack on Ann Richards when she ran for Governor in 1990...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sounds like the attack on Ann Richards when she ran for Governor in 1990...

doesnt it though .. with shades fo McCain smearing for good measure

I liked Gov Ann.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Hay did you see where BO said this?

'If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen'
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Can some one tell me what's wrong with being rich?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
From his perspective, it depends on just he bad they are. Here is some informed speculation, based on the return we have, about what the problem may be:

1) We know from the 2010 tax return, in which he had a net capital loss carryforward from 2009, that he zeroed out his net capital gains - including from carried interest Bain income -*in 2009.

2) 2009 was the last year in which he received certain Bain payments as the playout of his "retroactive retirement."

3) It's been hard to understand what benefit he thought he was getting from the Swiss bank account, and there was an IRS amnesty program in 2009 for fraudulent nondisclosure of offshore income.* If he had to come clean in 2009, this might be embarrassing, especially given that there was an iron fist inside the IRS leniency offer (i.e., if you held out, they might get you without any amnesty).

http://danshaviro.blogspot.com/2012/...-2009-tax.html

If its amnesty for fraudulent non-disclosure, he's dead as a doornail if he gives them up. You could have the Second Coming of Christ with the voice of God trelling him to give them up and he won't do it.

If he payed no, or substantially no taxes, for one or more years because of capital loss carry forwards, you might explain that, but I doubt it. You'd have to ICUs group it to tell for sure, but my gut I'd that would cripple him. Folks are just too upset about basic unfairness/two America's to really understand (or care) about the explanation. My guesss is Joe Sixpack thinks, once he's confronted with the issue, that if you make enough, you shouldn't be able to carry forward capital losses.

If its late payouts from Bain, who cared. He's fucked on that anyway. And that can't be the reason that he's taking this much water. He looks smarter than that to me.

is that something like forward carrying horse related expenses that count as a burdensome tax on job creating investment and capital formation?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Hay did you see where BO said this?

'If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen'

HEY ............ hay is for horses and cattle
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why shouldn't Obama disclose the names of his dealers? It's not name calling, he admitted to it. I'd like to know who he was with, and when he was last with them.

As long as Obama is demanding disclosure, without disclosing himself, let's demand disclosure of everything.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

nobody but you demands obies durg records

the entire country including the republicans are demanding romneys tax returns

see the difference?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #26
Maxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Subject: Barry the Dope Dealer!

You will find all the Resources for this at the bottom.

One of the reasons why all Obama's school files are SEALED.

"Barry the Dope Dealer" ……….

Barry was quite the accomplished marijuana addicted enthusiast back in high school and college. Excerpts from David Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story "Barry the Dope dealer" with the elaborate drug culture surrounding the president when he attended Punahou School in Honolulu and Occidental College in Los Angeles. He definitely inhaled, a hell of a lot of smoke.

1. The Choom Gang - A self-selected group of boys at Punahou School who loved basketball and good times called themselves the Choom Gang. Choom is a verb, meaning "to smoke marijuana."

2. Total Absorption - As a member of the Choom Gang, Barry Obama was known for starting a few pot-smoking trends. The first was called "TA," short for "total absorption." To place this in the physical and political context of another young man who would grow up to be president, TA was the antithesis of Bill Clinton's claim that as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford he smoked dope but never inhaled.

3. Roof Hits - Along with TA, Barry popularized the concept of "roof hits": when they were chooming in the car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling.

4. Penalties - When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around. "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated," explained one member of the Choom Gang, Tom Topolinski, the Chinese-looking kid with a Polish name who answered to Topo.

5. The Choomwagon - [Choom Gang member] Mark Bendix's Volkswagen bus, also known as the Choomwagon. … The other members considered Mark Bendix the glue, he was funny, creative, and uninhibited, with a penchant for Marvel Comics. He also had that VW bus and a house with a pool, a bong, and a Nerf basketball, all enticements for them to slip off midday for a few unauthorized hours of recreation...

6. Interceptions -Barry also had a knack for interceptions. When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted "Intercepted!," and took an extra hit. No one seemed to mind.

7. Slippers - Choom Gang members often made their way to Aku Ponds at the end of Manoa Stream, where they slipped past the liliko'i vines and the KAPU (keep out) signs, waded into waist-high cool mountain water, stood near the rock where water rushed overhead, and held up a slipper (what flip-flops are called in Hawaii) to create an air pocket canopy. It was a natural high, they said, stoned or not.

8. Ray The Dealer - He was a long-haired haole hippie who worked at the Mama Mia Pizza Parlor not far from Punahou and lived in a dilapidated bus in an abandoned warehouse. … According to Topolinski, Ray the dealer was "freakin' scary." Many years later they learned that he had been killed with a ball-peen hammer by a scorned gay lover. But at the time he was useful because of his ability to "score quality weed."...In another section of the [senior] yearbook, students were given a block of space to express thanks and define their high school experience. … Nestled below [Obama's] photographs was one odd line of gratitude: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray for all the good times." … A hippie drug-dealer made his acknowledgments; his own mother did not.

9. Pumping Stations - Their favorite hangout was a place they called Pumping Stations, a lush hideaway off an unmarked, roughly paved road partway up Mount Tantalus. They parked single file on the grassy edge, turned up their stereos playing Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, and Stevie Wonder, lit up some "sweet-sticky Hawaiian buds" and washed it down with "green bottle beer" (the Choom Gang preferred Heineken, Becks, and St. Pauli Girl).

10. Veto - One of the favorite words in their subculture revealed their democratic nature. The word was veto. Whenever an idea was broached, someone could hold up his hand in the V sign (a backward peace sign of that era) and indicate that the motion wash not approved. They later shortened the process so that you could just shout "V" to get the point across.. In the Choom Gang, all V's were created equal.

11. Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud And Kona Gold: - In the Honolulu of Barry's teenage years marijuana was flourishing up in the hills, out in the countryside, in covert greenhouses everywhere. It was sold and smoked right there in front of your nose; Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud, Kona Gold, and other local variations of pakololo were readily available.

12. The Barf Couch - The Barf Couch earned its name early in the first trimester when a freshman across the hall from Obama [in the Haines Hall Annex dorm at Occidental College] drank himself into a stupor and threw up all over himself and the couch. In the manner of pallbearers hoisting a coffin, a line of Annexers lifted the tainted sofa with the freshman aboard and toted it out the back door and down four steps to the first concrete landing on the way to the parking lot. A day later, the couch remained outside in the sun, resting on its side with cushions off (someone had hosed it clean), and soon it was back in the hallway nook.

13. The Annex Olympics - (The main hallway at Haines Hall was called the Annex,) home to the impromptu Annex Olympics: long-jumping onto a pile of mattresses, wrestling in underwear, hacking golf balls down the hallway toward the open back door, boxing while drunk. There were the non-Olympic sports of lighting farts and judging them by color, tipping over the Coke machine, breaking the glass fire extinguisher case, putting out cigarettes on the carpet, falling asleep on the carpet, flinging Frisbees at the ceiling-mounted alarm bell, tasting pizza boxes to the floor, and smoking pot from a three-foot crimson opaque bong, a two-man event involving the smoker and an accomplice standing ready to respond to the order "Hey, dude, light the bowl!

Resources:

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...qEqU_blog.HTML

2. http://www.unitedliberty.org/article...the-bell-tolls

3. http://communities.washingtontimes.c...dirty-laundry/

4. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ng-choom-gang/

5. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/201...ys_280927.html

6. http://theweek.com/article/index/228...s-as-a-pothead

7. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-...ol-choom-gang/

8. http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-user...h-barack-obama
Maxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Drug dealing is a REAL felony; not the imagined felony charage that Team Obama has thrown at Romney !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why shouldn't Obama disclose the names of his dealers? It's not name calling, he admitted to it. I'd like to know who he was with, and when he was last with them.

As long as Obama is demanding disclosure, without disclosing himself, let's demand disclosure of everything.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Nothing. I'm rich, for example. But here are some things that do matter here: 1) the way he got rich (financial manipulation which didn't create real value, ignored workers, abused bankruptcy laws, etc.); 2) being oblivious to -- or worse, consciously supporting -- injustice of upwardly redistributive policies of the republican Party; and 3) wanting to further expand or entrench the special privileges (e.g. Privileged tax treatment for carried interest and Capital gains) that primarily benefit the extremely wealthy at the cost of he rest of us.*

Likewise, I think it's fair to want to know how he has done in paying taxes. The one return we've seen raises lots of issues, both legal and related to economic justice. First, he isv poster boy of the horrible carried interest rules and an example of why they should be abolished. He doesn't support that which will lead to more millionaires and billionaires paying less than their fair share of taxes. Same with the preferential treatment large of long term capital gains.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I'm pretty good at cutting through all the bullshit.
Me too! Wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
I'll tell you what's wrong with being rich, soon as you tell me where someone claimed there was something wrong with being rich.

Deal?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #30
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

He can keep his tax returns private. Won't change my opinion of him. Can't believe there are people who are undecided out there. Elections are decided by idiots.
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women