Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
DirtyPeart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Adult Bookstore Video Arcades

I feel this warrants an alert, because it violates peoples' privacy and is disturbing, to say the least.

The video arcades at certain adult bookstores along I-70 in MO have holes in the walls, meaning that an unsuspecting patron can pay for and watch a movie while another individual secretly observes and probably masturbates.
The holes are known by the establishment owners (per their admittance)...so they basically condone this activity, and whatever else the holes are obviously for. No information was posted regarding the lack of privacy of the lockable booths, seemingly isolated booths..

I discovered the hole behind me, after I was done watching the movie. There was an old man on the other side who had entered his booth right after me and I never heard him start a movie. He was definitely looking through the hole. I was more pissed at the bookstore owner than the old dude, and legal action may follow (if possible).

By the way, I noticed four screw holes around the jagged, roughly 4" hole. That means they sometimes cover it up with a sign or something. It's pretty dark in those booths and I guess I wasn't paranoid enough to look for a freakin' glory hole!
DirtyPeart is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Are you serious dude, come on you can tell me that you dont know what glory holes are. They are the primary reason most men go to arcades, they can have oral sex with the person in the other both. I would love to see you sue for that one, try explaining to America that you were in the both but didnt know what they were for, even if thats true you are going to be clowned all over town. Yeah Erotic city did a million and a half a year from those boths and it wasnt because the straight guys wanted to enjoy a movie in private, I am sorry but if you go into an adult arcade you know whats going on and you should not be shocked.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

O. M. F. G. . . .

THIS.

IS.

NOT.

AN.

ALERT.

Or even worthy of discussion.

Seriously????

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I'm sorry, but

Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just curious, was this your first trip to an adult store/arcade? I'd also like to know how old you are. The reason I ask about your age is because a good percentage of men over the age of 18 yrs old know about glory holes.

Oh and let me warn you now about rest stops/truck stops. Some of them have glory holes too.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Sorry but everytime I read this thread I crack up, can you imagine what would have happened if the old man would have dropped his jimmy john through the hole.......
Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

In Shawnee County, DA Hecht clamped down on the arcades. One of the things they had to do was screw metal plates over the holes, and post signs telling people not to bore new holes.

One of the places in Topeka has two viewing areas. One is exactly what you would expect. In the other, you can rent an entire movie and go into a booth to watch it. There are about 4 booths, and the doors are clearly visible to the person at the counter...its the place where straight people can watch a movie. No sign of holes ever being drilled.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #8
DirtyPeart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Apparently no one appreciates my warning because everyone already knows about this.

I know what a glory hole is, but I've been to many arcades numerous times and never seen one in real life. I've been solicited in the arcade hallways before, so I also know that gay men hang out there (Erotic City was too much...tried to run the gauntlet but just didn't feel good about that place; I got the heck out of there).

I guess this thread should be closed/deleted. It really sucks that I can't pull off the road and rub one out in peace, without getting a hotel room.
DirtyPeart is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

get a car tv dude rub off your car its well hell cause don't cost as much or hell stick your dick thru the hole tell us what you get lol
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There have been several references to Erotic City in this thread.

I wonder how many people remember who was running Erotic City when it's operation was limited by the new regulations put into place by Mike Sanders of Jackson County. Why were the bottom of the booths not just cut off and the operation continued with the changes made to meet the new regulations that required the short doors?

Google the stories of Erotic City that was run in the Kansas City Star prior to the clamp down, and the minor female stories, and you will find an early story about how the owner died with children from different marriages. They could not agree on how to run the place. The result: JACKSON COUNTY took over the operation of Erotic City. The KC Star noted that this (high cash in the booth slots) business was bringing in a lot more cash (declared) than before JACKSON COUNTY took over the operation.

At that point of time was the prosecuting attorney for Jackson County Mike Sanders? Do you think, some of the undeclared cash went to the prosecuting attorney for Jackson County for protection of this unincorporated area of the county? The area was off limits for KCMO and Independence police; it was the Jackson County Sheriff's department that was providing law enforcement. Was personal protection and security also provided? We do know that things ran quietly as long as the old owner was alive.

Mike Sanders did a real flip when it was discovered that an underage girl (I think it was 14) was in a booth with numerous men. There was court testimony, and news stories, about this; it is a matter of public record - if you look for it. He asked for new regulations to shut down the booths and quietly cover up the participation of JACKSON COUNTY in the statutoray rape of a 14 year old.

Please remember when election times comes; MIKE SANDERS has two faces, one for the public and one in private!

For anyone out there who doubts the truth of this note; please do a little research before you respond. The news article and the court records are open to the public. One thing for sure, the KC Star did not do a follow up to expose Mike Sanders for what he really is.

How much was the take of JACKSON COUNTY taking in from this operation. I don't know, but it was a gold mine. The statement about $1.5 million for the booths I questioned; with about 20 booths it is possible with $205 per booth per day. Let's estimate each dollar got 3 minutes of time. That means that each booth operated about 10 to 11 hours per day. It seems like a lot, but not an unreasonable estimate.

Before Mike Sanders involvement, you can be sure that minors were not allowed access to the establishment.

Just who is Mike Sanders, and what kind of a person is he?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #11
dirty dog
Valued Poster

You are very wrong dude, Jackson county never took over the place, when Boone died his seven children inherited equal shares in the place. Two of the children sold their shares to the remaining children. Boone left them very wealthy. They did not cut the doors off because Independence began the process of annexing the area and had told them that if they were to reopen the club or the booth area they would deny their occupations license. The took the issue to federal court and lost. I guess Mcaskill must have been getting paid too because Boone died long before Sanders took over as prosecuter.

"We do know that things ran quietly as long as the old owner was alive."

This might have more to do with Boones association with organized crime than with any agreement with jackson county. At the time the area was closed Rhonda and the rest of the remaining family members were working there.

The individual brought in his 14 year old step daughter and pimped her out. He is doing 33 years in federal prison. Sanders wanted the political points shutting this down would bring, he also wanted to head off any allegations that he allowed this type of activity to occur in the county. Since the area is unincorperated it falls under county jurisdiction.

While his will was in probate there was a person in place to protect the rights of the minor child family member, that is the only involvment by anyone in the running of the company.

"How much was the take of JACKSON COUNTY taking in from this operation. I don't know, but it was a gold mine. The statement about $1.5 million for the booths I questioned; with about 20 booths it is possible with $205 per booth per day. Let's estimate each dollar got 3 minutes of time. That means that each booth operated about 10 to 11 hours per day. It seems like a lot, but not an unreasonable estimate"

Jackson countys take, $0. You apparently do not know anything of the place or you would know that there are 40 boths, the business operated 24 hours a day and as the only place like it in the city drew large numbers of gay patrons. The 1.5 dollar figure stated would be very possible.

If you got a hard on for Mike Sanders cool, I think he is a dick and I have played golf with him as he is very good friends with my attorny, so i am not going to disagree with you regarding his charactor but I think you facts are a little muddled with regards to erotic city. But I am all for you crapping on Sanders.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dirty Dog,

Thanks for the fill in for the details. Your story has much more detail than the KC Star. The story in the KC Star was exact. Jackson County did operate Erotic City for a length of time. Under the authority of the probate court due to disagreement by the heirs. As such Jackson County would receive some money to administer the probate. Right? The KC Star did not do a followup on the conclusion of the probate problem. So, I accept that the family got things worked out. I also accept that most of what the county took would have been for court fees and/or legal expenses.

Sorry, I forgot the name, (Boone) but I do remember the story, and the time it happened. Sanders was not yet the county executive; this would place his time in office as prosecuting attorney at the time the will was probated, or at at least close.

If I have a fault, it is because I don't question the content of the KC Star enough; we all should question the accuracy of reporters. I remember what I read, I just wish I had the time to read more.

Now let us examine Mike Sanders.

It is true I really don't like Mike Sanders, but not for this. Like any politician, Sanders likes to look good. That is what is wrong with him. The real problems with Sanders are two items: 1) during his time as prosecuting attorney there are many stories and indications that he withheld evidence that would have favored the accused; evidence that is supposed to be shared with the defense. There were some complaints concerning fabrication of evidence. The man just wanted to win cases, regardless of whether or not the person was innocent or guilty; a big problem. 2) he has attempted to separate the areas in Jackson County into areas that he can raise property taxes; one area at a time. A technique that is best described as divide and conquer. This from a man who is claims to be a public servant.

No I don't like Mike Sanders. However, thank you for the correction on Erotic City. My apology, I made the mistake of assuming that the length of time that Jackson County administered the business was a longer length of time.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I agree with you about Sanders, but if there were any questionable ties between the county and Erotic City, it would have occured when Shields was was County Exec. with her connection to organized crime, I mean she is married to Phil Cardarella. The whole government in this town is corrupt, has been since Lazia and Pendergast all the way till today. Did anyone know that the Jackson County sports authority has two members connected to organized crime. Sanders may be a rat but he is just one of many in the local government.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women