Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
tcx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default UFC MMA

Is there any young ladys here that enjoying watching the UFC events or have even been to any live events. The Guys can answer also,it is Americas fasting growing sport and if it hasnt already took over boxing it will def. with time.
tcx is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love it!!! Gets me so wet and wound up to see half naked sweaty men fighting........My date always gets lucky after these event. Love to get home and make our own sweaty naked fun.................
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The product need changes imo. All the fighters keep getting injured and the shows constantly keep changing. I feel like it peaked around 2006-07, that's when I felt most people were into it. I tried making an MMA thread a while ago and it didn't seem too popular:

http://wwww.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=325516

Boxing is def more popular around here, I have no issues with that sport tho.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

I never got into this sport, but I do not deny its marketing prowess - it has a following. I prefer Boxing myself, but I see the dollar value in MMA as both a sport and ticket-seller. I don't see long term growth in MMA as far value-added ROI for sponsoring MMA events, since that target demographic won't have what is needed to bring marketing value to high-end sponsors.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
JohnnyFarangly
Poke Her Face

Encounters: 2

Been to a couple of live ones. Dallas and Vegas.

Some really hot babes hanging around.

Not to mention Arianny.
JohnnyFarangly is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
tcx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Thanks for the response but its def. Growing and there already is big Sponers involved I look for it to be in the Olympics before its over. I dont believe that there is another sport with clothing line as large as mma. Its on Fox ,Fuel,Fx,then ppv plus all the smaller ones that are on showtime Strikeforce owned by UFC,Bellator on MTV2 ,Hdnet etc. There is so many young ladys at these events its amazing.
I would say that there hasnt been a sport that has grown so fast and glad to see it where it is today.
tcx is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcx View Post
Thanks for the response but its def. Growing and there already is big Sponers involved I look for it to be in the Olympics before its over. I dont believe that there is another sport with clothing line as large as mma. Its on Fox ,Fuel,Fx,then ppv plus all the smaller ones that are on showtime Strikeforce owned by UFC,Bellator on MTV2 ,Hdnet etc. There is so many young ladys at these events its amazing.
I would say that there hasnt been a sport that has grown so fast and glad to see it where it is today.
I, personally, don't give too much marketing credit to the F-Networks in terms of their audience purchase power. I don't want to sell to the 18-29 male market (personally), I'd rather have products marketing to a target segment over 45+ and with large chunks of disposable income. But that's where I prefer to grow a marketing portfolio. Instead of having a client that needs to sell 150,000 muscle t-shirts at $19.99 a pop, I'd rather a client have to sell only ten $300,000 private jet charter-time contracts. At least with the latter, I know that those ten can be sold upgrades such as in-flight satellite web, full bar service, etc.

That's just my thought process, though, and clearly MMA is doing well and will no doubt continue to grow.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women