Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48629
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42497
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in the same boat as Nikki. I try not to hurt my client's feelings and purposely and strategically place 4 different types of flavored bottles of listerine for them to choose with a toothbrush and other toiletries and most have requested to use the bathroom to freshen up which gives them the opportunity to freshen their breath. Or, I'll use the bathroom and listerine my mouth for the millionth time to give them a little share/taste to freshen their breath when I kiss them
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #17
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Cool The little brain is now in control!

Nikki, VIPLB, and the rest of you nice ladies, I feel compelled to remind of of a very important caveat. We are guys. When you open the door the blood starts to leave the brain for more important purposes. It is unlikely we are going to pick up on the subtle hints, like strategically placed mouthwash. I'm sorry, but at that point we are working with diminished capacity. That and the fact our mind has gone to single tasking mode and is stuck in a loop thinking "I'm with a Hottie!". At least with me, at that point you will have to be a bit more direct to get me to focus on something other than you.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default 2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedy4funn45 View Post
Be honest and tell him. I for one would appreciate knowing somethng like that, and would not be offended.
If it were me, and I was a repeat client I would like you to be direct.
I'd like you to tell me how sweet I am, and how much you enjoy our time together, but would I mind using some mouthwash before our session because minty breath is a big turn-on for you. Then lead me to the bathroom where you have some Scope.

I wouldn't be affended at all. I would be releaved that you told me so that I could take care of it and so that YOU would enjoy our time together more.

I might also not think it was that my breath smells SO bad, but maybe you just like mint a lot. (denial, but same effect - problem solved)
______________________________ ______________________________
On the other hand I would be offended or hurt if while we were intimate and your concentration to hide your "bad breath feelings" wavered, I looked up and saw you wrinkling your face in disgust.

Not only would I NOT know it was because of my breath. I might take that personally and misplace it as you not being into it, or not liking the sex, or something much more damaging than the truth.

Good Luck!
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #19
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Nikki, VIPLB, and the rest of you nice ladies, I feel compelled to remind of of a very important caveat. We are guys. When you open the door the blood starts to leave the brain for more important purposes. It is unlikely we are going to pick up on the subtle hints, like strategically placed mouthwash. I'm sorry, but at that point we are working with diminished capacity. That and the fact our mind has gone to single tasking mode and is stuck in a loop thinking "I'm with a Hottie!". At least with me, at that point you will have to be a bit more direct to get me to focus on something other than you.
Rover, I completely agree with you. The door opens, and here stands a beautiful woman, perfect lingerie, wicked smile, and cleavage all over the place; I'm a slack-jawed numb-skull. Hints are highly at risk of not making it through. I'm wanting this thoughtful and intentional provider to set me on the couch, hold my hand, look me in the eye, and say, "I really want to focus on us having a good time, but the motor oil under your fingernails is really distracting me", or whatever it is that needs saying.

Tell me. I can take it.
JacobJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
Rosiedaie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9560
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_rob View Post
Hand him a glass of Listerine when he walks in. I carry a small bottle of Cool Mint Listerine in my car and use it before I get to the door. I don't smoke so that probably helps too.
I lay naked on the bed, pour a little Listerine on my navel area and have him lick it off my naked body and then he needs to swash it around his mouth, then swallow it before heading to more pleasant things.
Rosiedaie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #21
dpsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Possibly a pm? It might save him the embarrassment of the face to face. Let him know how much you enjoy the time spent together, but there is one way it could be improved. Be sincere and let him know how you struggled to find a way to bring it up. I'm sure he will deal with it properly and have no hard feelings. I don't think there is any guy that would not want to know. This way might be easier for him (and yourself).
dpsatx is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #22
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpsatx View Post
Possibly a pm? It might save him the embarrassment of the face to face. Let him know how much you enjoy the time spent together, but there is one way it could be improved. Be sincere and let him know how you struggled to find a way to bring it up. I'm sure he will deal with it properly and have no hard feelings. I don't think there is any guy that would not want to know. This way might be easier for him (and yourself).
EXCELLENT suggestion, dpsatx! As for "struggling to find a way...", a provider might add that she chose to risk her client's displeasure, in case his condition might be a symptom of an underlying dental or other health issue. I think most clients would admire her for her courage and concern.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #23
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
This is SO accurate.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women