Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Service Issues?

Well, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

It is not my intent to tell any provider how to conduct herself or do her business. BUT, as is the case with any profession, there are things that are "tried-and-true" that have been proven to work over and over again. The same is true for the clients. We are all alleged adults here and should be able to cope with the results of our actions. But, above all, try to handle it off line - everyone gets dirty slinging mud.

The things I will post below are things that have happened to me and to some other guys I have talked with. They do not approach "secrets of the universe" proportions but they do make common sense. Seriously, most of the drama and big deals could have been fixed by..

...Ladies, you know whether or not the clilent had a good time, was disappointed or your cancellation was not done properly. You also know whether or not you delivered a sub-par "illusion of passoin." You also know how to "fix" it. Don't pretend that you do not. In the end, it becomes a question about whether or not you really care about your business and repeat clientele.

...Guys, if you are continually shopping for deals and specials just acknowledge that you MAY not receive a provider's A-Game and get the fu*k over it if you don't. Do NOT run to Mommie when you post a review. If you do a negative review,do it with a little class. It looks like sh*t and is bad form if you don't, thereby diminishing the intended effect. If you are continually trying to run some bullshit game in an attempt to receive "non-menu" items or services then be aware of and understand that there are ways the ladies can make things, shall we say, difficult for you - even if it is just among their circle. And, yes, research is your friend - deal with it - you might spend weeks researching a grille, some tool, a car or some other purchase so why not spend a little time on the ladies? Ladies, do not be offended at this last sentence - you know how us kids are about our toys.

...Shit Happens, and sometimes things just do not click. It happens to even the best of us wannabe "Don Juans and Lady Godivas." If that is really the case, stop right then and work something out. If your particular idea of how the session should go isn't working, then work with the other person to arrive at an equitable solution to salvage what you can. Believe it or not, you are two adults and things may not turn out so bad if you act like it. Neither are mind readers, so don't sull up and pout OR get overly aggressive.

Whether we like it or not, want to admit it or not, what-the-hell-ever, the clients are not ATMs and the providers are not robots. This sh*t ain't that hard if you're serious about donating or receiving. Remember, it's recreational sex for the clients (problems await if it is not) and some percentage of their livelihood for the ladies.

The above is generic good advice unless there is a consistent trend in either a client's or provider's activities. That, then, becomes quite another thing. I had some spare cash recently so I ran a couple of tests with some conductors/passengers on train wrecks. One worked out well and one did not. That's about right.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

The problem is most people here are socially inept, have no common sense and cannot spell discretion (or have a fucking clue what it means) If that offends anyone, well sometimes the truth hurts.

But thanks for sharing
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
TheAngryHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

...Guys, if you are continually shopping for deals and specials just acknowledge that you MAY not receive a provider's A-Game and get the fu*k over it if you don't. Do NOT run to Mommie when you post a review. If you do a negative review,do it with a little class. It looks like sh*t and is bad form if you don't, thereby diminishing the intended effect. If you are continually trying to run some bullshit game in an attempt to receive "non-menu" items or services then be aware of and understand that there are ways the ladies can make things, shall we say, difficult for you - even if it is just among their circle. And, yes, research is your friend - deal with it - you might spend weeks researching a grille, some tool, a car or some other purchase so why not spend a little time on the ladies? Ladies, do not be offended at this last sentence - you know how us kids are about our toys.you are two adults and things may not turn out so bad if you act like it. Neither are mind readers, so don't sull up and pout OR get overly aggressive.
So to the providers that have this attitude, let's say you have insurance for your medical exam, or your kid's, do you expect to get less of an exam than someone that pays the full fee in cash? Because you do realize that the Dr. will receive a lower fee by accepting your insurance.
TheAngryHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Um... if a provider advertises a discount or a special..she should still bring her A game or accept a bad review. Its not the hobbyist fault she made an offer. I would think that a lady would do a special to maybe bring in new clients who would then turn into repeaters... why would they repeat if he got crappy service?
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist View Post
So to the providers that have this attitude, let's say you have insurance for your medical exam, or your kid's, do you expect to get less of an exam than someone that pays the full fee in cash? Because you do realize that the Dr. will receive a lower fee by accepting your insurance.
No, because insurance is STILL paying the doctor, silly. If you had a buddy that gave me half your donation ahead of time for you, and you came with the other half, I wouldn't have a problem with you either.

I agree wholeheartedly, Lacy. We all need to start thinking about the long term effects of our actions.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
TheAngryHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
No, because insurance is STILL paying the doctor, silly. If you had a buddy that gave me half your donation ahead of time for you, and you came with the other half, I wouldn't have a problem with you either.

I agree wholeheartedly, Lacy. We all need to start thinking about the long term effects of our actions.
The total amount that the Dr. receives, between your co-pay and the reimbursement, will be at least 25% less than the patient that pays the full fee with cash. And that's Dr. Silly to you.
TheAngryHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
Indefinable Ms. M
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35608
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately some are unable to think long term and hope to find a rich sugar daddy or a husband to take care of them. I have seen a few girl "fall" for Clients and Clients fall for the ladies. Until everyone realizes this is a business, the cycle will just keep repeating itself. If a provider provides good customer service then she will have repeat clients, If they whine about money and their home life to a hobbyist, he will leave and not return. It is not a hobbyist problem ,that we as business owners don't have enough to pay our bills. That is our own fault for being bad business managers.
Keep your menu's consistent, no two clients are the same so most likely the sessions will not be the same, BUT that doesn't mean each client wont be satisfied. Always give 110% of yourself and take care of business.
Just enjoy your time together be it 30 min, 2 hrs or overnight.
Indefinable Ms. M is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist View Post
The total amount that the Dr. receives, between your co-pay and the reimbursement, will be at least 25% less than the patient that pays the full fee with cash. And that's Dr. Silly to you.
Well, hello Dr. Silly. It's great to meet you!

It's still better than the client coming in with a BCBS insurance card, receiving the BCBS treatment, only paying the Co-pay, and the insurance is not active.

Let's better equate this to the hobby, which is like Mr. Hobbyist flashing his Hobby card, thinking it comes with Frequent Flyer miles every time he does a review, expecting to get a discount. Regardless, at the end of the billing cycle, both the Medical Services provider, and the Adult Services provider has been shorted. He's out of 25% and she's out the review he promised her.

It's one thing to offer and honor an advertised special, but again we're back to negotiating on the other end. Either way, the lady should give her best. But in this very personal industry, negotiating is digging at the core of a lady's value, so it could be possible that a lady could treat you as cheaply as you treat her. This is why I discourage wheeling and dealing for reviews, and tend to let things happen more organically. I focus on the clients that CHOOSE to see me, and making them happy. Happy repeat friends is ultimately what I aim for, not reviews.

As for Randy's points he so eloquently penned, I totally agree, except for the point Number One. There are some ladies who are very unclear that this is a business, and there's even supposed to be repeat clientele. Why be considerate for you, when you're one of many? Some ladies get into this LEARNING how to 'trick'. The up-sell games, faking 'issues', so they have a reason to leave and keep the money. Doing as less for the money is the name of the game. When they encounter boards like this where they could be potentially outed for their behaviors, they have to actually work. You would never believe that there were ladies who never knew that chemistry was even a factor, and that your attraction to them was all there needed to be. But there is a market for these ladies. The only thing you can do is try to meet like-minded ladies, and have a good time.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #9
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
As for Randy's points...I totally agree, except for the point Number One. There are some ladies who are very unclear that this is a business, and there's even supposed to be repeat clientele. Why be considerate for you, when you're one of many? Some ladies get into this LEARNING how to 'trick'. The up-sell games, faking 'issues', so they have a reason to leave and keep the money. Doing as less for the money is the name of the game. When they encounter boards like this where they could be potentially outed for their behaviors, they have to actually work. You would never believe that there were ladies who never knew that chemistry was even a factor, and that your attraction to them was all there needed to be. But there is a market for these ladies. The only thing you can do is try to meet like-minded ladies, and have a good time.
Tiffani, you are absolutely right in your description of those whose actions on the ladies' side of this provoke most of the negativity, so I think that you actually do agree with me. Or, what I was trying to get to and didn't clearly or completely. My point was how to avoid drama and the three examples that followed were supposed to be either actions or mindsets that could do that. Thanks for the clarification and your last sentence above sums it up rather nicely.

TAH and the Luscious One, my mistake. We all know the difference between providers who run a special, own the idea as theirs because they made the decision to do so and those who are "negotiated" into a "special" on the fly. Those two situations are nowhere near the same and I should have taken more time and space to make the difference between the two clear. But, I was trying to be as brief as possible and over simplified.

If one is going predatory (from either side of the equation), one should be prepared for the potential for the prey to be unhappy with its lot. Obviously, people on here can do what they like. But, as is also the case in "real life," both clients and providers who squeal like pigs caught under a gate somehow always leave out the part as to how they came to be under that gate.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #10
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Tiffani, you are absolutely right in your description of those whose actions on the ladies' side of this provoke most of the negativity, so I think that you actually do agree with me. Or, what I was trying to get to and didn't clearly or completely. My point was how to avoid drama and the three examples that followed were supposed to be either actions or mindsets that could do that. Thanks for the clarification and your last sentence above sums it up rather nicely.

If one is going predatory (from either side of the equation), one should be prepared for the potential for the prey to be unhappy with its lot. Obviously, people on here can do what they like. But, as is also the case in "real life," both clients and providers who squeal like pigs caught under a gate somehow always leave out the part as to how they came to be under that gate.

I knew we had the same idea. Just pulling your leg a little.

Great post, darling!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
durango95
Account Disabled

I prefer to have the lady join me in a lot of drinks, fall face down on the floor from drinking too much and then I have my way with her, I know at least one of us is having a good time then.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I would not go too far in comparing hookers to doctors, at least not until we start handing out licenses, turn the review boards into state licensing boards, and begin suing them for malpractice.

Then the comparisons will be fair.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, because insurance is STILL paying the doctor, silly. .
Insurance still pays the doctor but the payment is at a discount. For example, the UCR may be $700 and the doctor bills that through insurance but they only approve and pay $350.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I've learned to never tell a lady how to run her business. Even if she's heading 100 mph into a brick wall of fail. There's no manual for this, no "Pay-For-Play for Dummies". Women take pride in fending for themselves.

I'm just the token ATM with a penis.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #15
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
I've learned to never tell a lady how to run her business. Even if she's heading 100 mph into a brick wall of fail. There's no manual for this, no "Pay-For-Play for Dummies". Women take pride in fending for themselves.

I'm just the token ATM with a penis.

The ol' "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink" rule kicks in for sure, but it's good to pour the water anyhow - just in case.

But, this isn't ALL about things the ladies do that could be considered "wrong." There's plenty of instances where the client could use a little work, too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women