Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #106
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Encounters: 1

What will you say when you get your wish and the xray proves the truth? Do I even need to ask what you think of the Duke lacrosse case, the Jena 6 case, and the Tawana Brawley case? I bet the media's heart sunk when they found Zimmerman wasnt the blonde haired blue eyed devil they wanted to crucify.

His 2005 mugshot was whitened as well.
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #107
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
So I could sucker punch and slam the head of anyone who asks me what Im doing? Wow. You certainly have a bizarre understanding of law, as well as right and wrong.
You Sir are missing the point. No one knows if anyone "sucker punched" anyone, and we know for certain no one's head was "slammed".

The point is that Zimmerman, by approaching and ultimately aggravating the situation can not claim self-defense. Go read the opinions of Sen. Peaden and Rep. Baxley on the matter. They authored the Stand Your Ground legislation. They say, and I quote, "...the law does not license people who feel like they have the authority to pursue and confront people.".
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #108
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
What will you say when you get your wish and the xray proves the truth? Do I even need to ask what you think of the Duke lacrosse case, the Jena 6 case, and the Tawana Brawley case? I bet the media's heart sunk when they found Zimmerman wasnt the blonde haired blue eyed devil they wanted to crucify.

His 2005 mugshot was whitened as well.
If there were x-rays, they would have already been made public where this case if being fought. There's nothing stopping them from doing so. Incidentally, Zimmerman has a history of arrests for violence and erratic behavior

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...cords-revealed

Was fired from a job in 2005 for aggressive behavior:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...security-guard

And it turns out he was taking a prescription amphetamine when he shot and killed Martin.

Blonde haired, blue eyed devil indeed.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #109
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

If you havent already noticed, there has been a LOT of things that were slow to being made public. Even though Zimmerman should never have been charged, the upside is that all the ugly truth is coming out, and Zimmerman will be vindicated. Nancy Grace will be making all kinds of stupid excuses like she did after the truth came out during the Duke lacrosse case.

The truth will come out, and youre not gonna like it, F Shart.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #110
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

F Shart's quotes of 2013:

"The X rays and bloody head pics were photoshopped"
"The cell phone records were wrong"
"The witnesses were lying"
"Zimmerman is actually white"
"The forensics were wrong"
"There was never a struggle at all"
Old 05-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #111
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:

The truth will come out, and youre not gonna like it, F Shart.
Truth has never really been your strong suit has it? Care to put some $$$ in place of your big mouth? I will bet cold hard cash Zimmerman at least goes down for manslaughter. I would bet a lesser sum that he pusses out and makes a plea deal once they find out what the DA has on him. Remember, Daddy Zimmerman was a magistrate judge, he'll do some time, but no more than he has to.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #112
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Why in the fuck would he accept a plea deal? This is an all or nothing deal. Not guilty. Acquitted.

Are you Ben Crump or Eric Holder?
Old 05-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #113
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Let me ask you something DP, how would you feel if it was your child shot and killed by Zimmerman? Do you even have kids? Those kids ever walked around outside after dark or made a run to the store for some Skittles and a little me-time? Hell, how would you feel if your child was even pursued and questioned by someone for doing nothing more than minding their own business? I know what I would do, and if it were my child Zimmerman would have been due for a serious ass kicking by me if not already given out by my child.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #114
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Lessons learned- when casing houses for burglary, if someone spots you, run away rather than try to kill or significantly injure them. Some people actually do fight back.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #115
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lessons learned- when casing houses for burglary, if someone spots you, run away rather than try to kill or significantly injure them. Some people actually do fight back.
And here in lies the problem. You don't even know what a racist piece of shit you really are do you? The best you can do is assume that every black kid in a hoodie is casing houses for burglary. Zimmerman had no idea who Martin was, what he was doing or why he was there and probably jumped to the same, lame-ass, ignorant, racist conclusion you have. Martin was guilty of nothing more than being black at night, and in this case was killed for it.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #116
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Even if he wasnt casing houses....(whats your excuse for his backpack full of jewelry and a screwdriver that he was caught with previously at school) the fact is, he attacked Zimmerman and was in the process of injuring and killing him. Thats all thats really going to matter.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #117
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Fry him guilty unless proven not a racist.

It is obvious that the media is playing this up to be a racially motivated. They want it to be so bad. This is why we will have problems in this country forever.

Why don't you let the judicial system do its job.
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #118
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

The media vultures mustve been really saddened when it was revealed that Zimmerman had some Afro-Peruvian ancestry.

The judicial system will do its job. The truth willing come out, albeit at a slower pace than what we would like.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #119
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I could sucker punch and slam the head of anyone who asks me what Im doing? Wow. You certainly have a bizarre understanding of law, as well as right and wrong.
I'm having a tough time understanding how people "know" exactly what went on that night. Did Martin sucker punch Zimmerman? Show me any proof at all that that happened.

If Martin did as you said, just started beating on Zimmerman for no reason at all, then Zimmerman's response was probably justified. Unfortunately we may never know the truth, since only two people were at the scene of the crime and Zimmerman killed one of them.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #120
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now THAT is the worst statement I've read in this thread. Here is a young man returning home from his father's girlfriend's house, talking to his girlfriend on the phone, and is now dead due to Zimmerman's actions, legal or not.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women