Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Hey TTH; illegals are NOT eligible to be here either; but they are (in record numbers) ! They are NOT suppose to have fake SS and other identifiers, but they do. They aren't suppose to be hired, but they are. They aren't eligible to send their kids to school districts where they are not legal citizens, but they do.

What makes you think that "ineligible" keeps them from SNAPS and other welfare programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Actually, illegal immigrants aren't eligible for SNAP benefits (that's what food stamps are called these days). For details, you can look here.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/immigration/...ions-sum.shtml

As for "welfare," I suppose it depends on what you mean. But illegal immigrants aren't eligible for any welfare program that I know of. Legal immigrants qualify for Social Security and Medicare after being here (and being legal) for ten years.

http://blog.chron.com/immigration/20...ct-or-fiction/

More right wing lies.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Hey TTH; illegals are NOT eligible to be here either; but they are (in record numbers) ! They are NOT suppose to have fake SS and other identifiers, but they do. They aren't suppose to be hired, but they are. They aren't eligible to send their kids to school districts where they are not legal citizens, but they do.

What makes you think that "ineligible" keeps them from SNAPS and other welfare programs?

The fact is they pay into SS because of the fake SS numbers but could you show where there is this huge number of illegals getting welfare. I have read no such thing as that being true.

Where they put a strain is at the local level. (Schools and hospitials) It is hard to have an honest discussion on this matter if you are not informed on the subject.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am very well informed; more than you WTF.

TTH maintains that just because illegals are not "eligible" is somehow proof that they don't scam the system - an abject falsehood.

You have no proof that the majority of illegals using phony SS actually pay into the system; I know for a fact that a signficant number are employed as "independent contractors" and therefore NEVER have automatic deductions from their 1099 income !

And you can take it to the bank that they don't voluntarily send their 16.5% of income FICA check to Uncle Sam on April 15th!

Educate yourself on the facts first dummy; before you wrongly tell someone the are not informed. That way you won't embarass yourself needlessly.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I am very well informed; more than you WTF. Really

You have no proof that the majority of illegals using phony SS actually pay into the system; I know for a fact that a signficant number are employed as "independent contractors" and therefore NEVER have automatic deductions from their 1099 income ! Show me the link

And you can take it to the bank that they don't voluntarily send their 16.5% of income FICA check to Uncle Sam on April 15th! See below, the link I provided.

Educate yourself on the facts first dummy; before you wrongly tell someone the are not informed. That way you won't embarass yourself needlessly. I have and as it stands now, you have offered up nothing to prove your claims
If you have any trouble understanding any of this let me know. The Cato Institute provides very informative information if you care to educate yourself on the subject
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...igtaxes29.html

Social Security officials keep a record of wages that do not match up with real names and numbers in their system. The record is called the earnings suspense file.
In 2009, the last year for which figures are available, employers reported wages of $72.8 billion for 7.7 million workers who could not be matched to legal Social Security numbers.
That total hit a record $90.4 billion, earned by 10.8 million workers, in 2007, just before the recession. Some of those were legal workers who simply made paperwork mistakes, but the majority are believed to be illegal immigrants.

That means about $11.2 billion went into the Social Security Trust Fund in 2007, and $2.6 billion went into Medicare. While that money will be used to pay retirees and health-care beneficiaries, it most likely will never be claimed by the illegal immigrants who contributed it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You cleaverly leave out the offset accounting for the tens of billions $ that illegals earned (on 1099 income) and never pay a penny .

Hence, they are cheating the SS system (and Medicare); out of untold billions in tax revenues alone. Not to mention the taxpayer services that they suck blood out of (hospitals, schools, criminal justice system, etc).
Old 05-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That means about $11.2 billion went into the Social Security Trust Fund in 2007, and $2.6 billion went into Medicare. While that money will be used to pay retirees and health-care beneficiaries, it most likely will never be claimed by the illegal immigrants who contributed it.[/QUOTE]

Boy. That might make them mad enough to LEAVE! Since they are here illegally, and using fake SSNs, why should we be concerned that they don't collect their payments?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You would think; but the vast majority of them work as 1099 employees and don't have automatic deductions. They never pay a nickel in federal taxes, FICA, Medicare, or at the state level. And the employer never pays his co-pay because they are a 1099 independent contractor !

They simply cash their check, never file, never pay !

But when they get sick or otherwise run into need, the rest of us tax paying suckers have to pony up !
Old 05-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You would think; but the vast majority of them work as 1099 employees and don't have automatic deductions. They never pay a nickel in federal taxes, FICA, Medicare, or at the state level. And the employer never pays his co-pay because they are a 1099 independent contractor !

They simply cash their check, never file, never pay !

!
Link please.

Quote:

But when they get sick or otherwise run into need, the rest of us tax paying suckers have to pony up !
That is exactly what I first posted. From a local standpoint they are a tax drain but from a Federal tax stand point they are a net.

They will add to the SS coffers and never take the money they paid in , out.

How hard is that to understand?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Boy. That might make them mad enough to LEAVE! Since they are here illegally, and using fake SSNs, why should we be concerned that they don't collect their payments?
I'm not concerened that they do not collect. Bur Whirlaway said they do not pay into the system and only take out. I proved that a lie. They can not take from SS and yet they pay into it.

I also pointed out that from a local standpoint that they are in fact a drain. He said I did not know what I was talking about and then turned around and posted basically exactly wtf I said.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

CATO Institute Finds $180 Billion Benefit to Legalizing Illegal Immigrants

http://washingtonindependent.com/551...gal-immigrants
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women