Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Has anyone else noticed rates going up?

Has anyone noticed there are a lot more providers out there that charge five hundred +? If I remember correctly, at least on P411, there were only one or two that had a high rates, now there are several. I’m not suggesting (at least by their photos and minimal reviews) that they are not worth the extra $, just seems like a lot for an hour. I have also noticed other providers have raised their rates slightly in the past few weeks, does the price of gas dictate the increase? One asks for 3.5 g's for the night or 24 hours (can’t remember). Think of what I could do with that amount of cash in a week! It works out to be approximately1.7 one hour visits per-day for 7 days at three hundred. I’m not sure I would have that kind of energy to keep up, I would try though.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Oh, I suppect they have been there all along. Maybe there has been an increase in the number advertising?

And, please don't turn this into "are they worth it"thread. They are worth it to anyone willing to pay their rates. Otherwise they would not be asking those rates. And no one cares the least little bit if some guy will never pay more than $x for pussy. You spend what you want. I will spend what I want
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

They will gladly take as much money as you want to give them, but a provider charges what the "market" dictates what she should charge, the "market" is the demand she is getting for her and her services, not to mention what she may think she is worth, not to mention the douche bags who tell them they should be charging more for their services.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinep1 View Post
Has anyone noticed there are a lot more providers out there that charge five hundred +? If I remember correctly, at least on P411, there were only one or two that had a high rates, now there are several. I’m not suggesting (at least by their photos and minimal reviews because few will pay that) that they are not worth the extra $, just seems like a lot for an hour. I have also noticed other providers have raised their rates slightly in the past few weeks, does the price of gas dictate the increase? One asks for 3.5 g's for the night or 24 hours (can’t remember). Think of what I could do with that amount of cash in a week! It works out to be approximately1.7 one hour visits per-day for 7 days at three hundred. I’m not sure I would have that kind of energy to keep up, I would try though.
Re: "Their photos and minimal reviews because few will pay that"....WRONG! How would you know this, anyway?

Plenty will pay whatever it is we are asking, and never complain. In fact, there is a very large segment of the hobby that never posts nor do they write reviews. (Love you guys! Muah to the lurkers!!) In fact, hobbyists who post frequently and those who complain about rates, are actually a smaller portion of the hobby.

Did you know there are actually men who WON'T see a provider who is less than $500/hr? Crazy, huh?!

Perhaps the ladies you speak of, don't want to see three or four guys a day. Maybe they do this for fun, like you do. Maybe they don't want to be a revolving door. Exclusivity is a commodity, and it is in demand.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Re: "Their photos and minimal reviews because few will pay that"....WRONG! How would you know this, anyway?

Plenty will pay whatever it is we are asking, and never complain. In fact, there is a very large segment of the hobby that never posts nor do they write reviews. (Love you guys! Muah to the lurkers!!) In fact, hobbyists who post frequently and those who complain about rates, are actually a smaller portion of the hobby.

Did you know there are actually men who WON'T see a provider who is less than $500/hr? Crazy, huh?!

Perhaps the ladies you speak of, don't want to see three or four guys a day. Maybe they do this for fun, like you do. Maybe they don't want to be a revolving door. Exclusivity is a commodity, and it is in demand.
Perhaps you are right, never thought about it that way, good point.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining it was just an observation. The payer will tolerate what the market is set at (just like gas); I have no doubt about that. I know that they don’t get review much, or at all, but some feedback would be helpful prior to shelling out the $$$$$. If they had more/a review/s, I would pay the price but its a crap shoot w/o reviews.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Location, location, location

Agree with Dannie, but we members on this forum are accustomed to 250-350, (my guess) so that's how we compare the higher fees to being outlandish. Different sites have different levels depending on the clients they're trying to attract, CL, BP, Eccie and whatever else there is.

BP guys think 250 is too high.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I have watched some of the favorites on my "wish list" raise prices out of my range. That is my problem. I suspect they established enough clients who can afford the rate.

Besides, higher rates keep the riff-raff away.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

I seldom post and never write reviews. When I do post it is usually just on some topic that amuses me or for some reason is of interest. To me the rate charged is the least important thing when choosing to see a provider as I don't see many. Because of this I tend to gravitate toward those that cost a litte more, have fewer reviews, and seldom if ever post on sites like this except for posting their ad.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I completely understand that Dallas is used to lower rates. You guys really have it made! Variety and bargains! What some of you fellas consider HDH rates, are the average rates in the Northeast and other parts of the country.

It's mostly traveling gentlemen who don't have an issue with paying a little more, because a $300/hr girl up North is the equivalent of a BP lady, in Dallas. We get lots of traveling gents in Big D, so there's a market for higher rates.

Really, any lady can charge as a high a rate as she wants, and she will still be able to work. ANY lady, of any size, race, etc. It's all in the marketing.

Some even have an HDH handle and a regular handle, just to cover their bases. Smart ladies.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinep1 View Post
Perhaps you are right, never thought about it that way, good point.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining it was just an observation. The payer will tolerate what the market is set at (just like gas); I have no doubt about that. I know that they don’t get review much, or at all, but some feedback would be helpful prior to shelling out the $$$$$. If they had more/a review/s, I would pay the price but its a crap shoot w/o reviews.
I have over 80 reviews on here and TER combined, so I guess your observation was off.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
bigdog0311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Oh I completely understand that Dallas is used to lower rates. You guys really have it made! Variety and bargains! What some of you fellas consider HDH rates, are the average rates in the Northeast and other parts of the country.

It's mostly traveling gentlemen who don't have an issue with paying a little more, because a $300/hr girl up North is the equivalent of a BP lady, in Dallas. We get lots of traveling gents in Big D, so there's a market for higher rates.

Really, any lady can charge as a high a rate as she wants, and she will still be able to work. ANY lady, of any size, race, etc. It's all in the marketing.

Some even have an HDH handle and a regular handle, just to cover their bases. Smart ladies.

It is true that a provider can charge whatever she wants and if she can get guys to pay $350-500/hr then more power to her. But what providers have to understand is in the Northern as well as most of the other states, there are not that many ladies to choose from and in Texas, there are over likely over 5000 providers, 1000 in Dallas alone, so if you want to be a HDH, good luck getting sustained business.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #12
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
.... so if you want to be a HDH, good luck getting sustained business.
It is statements like these, that keep ladies from their full potential.

That actually couldn't be further from the truth.

Now, sustained business actually has nothing to do with rates. If she sucks BCD (in a bad way), good luck getting sustained business. But a lady who knows how to market herself, rocks in the bedroom, and has some sort of personality, can charge whatever she damn well pleases...and they will be coming back. No matter what she looks like. And I don't give a crap how many providers we have in DFW, only seven or eight get mentioned in those ridiculous "who is the best" threads. If there were that many options for genuine talent, those "best" threads would have a little more variety.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #13
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well if I win that dam Mega Millions jackpot on Friday night, I won't care what the rates are.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
bigdog0311
BANNED

Their full potential? You mean see how much they can get guys to pay for?

What I am talking about sustained business is very simple but I guess I will explain to you Dannie............

Most guys that are hobbyists are not millionaires, so they want to get great service at a great price, and that is with anything, not just the hobby. For the sake of argument, lets say you would charge $200/hr for your outstanding service, keep in mind that you love what you do and you like the "satisfaction" as well. Hobbyist A comes to see you weekly at that rate, of course you will have many more see you as you are so "rockin" in the bedroom, but focusing on Hobbyist A, you decide that because you want to realize your "full potential" and deserve more money per session hour, you explain that you have raised your prices to $600/hr. Well Hobbyist A says he will not be able to see you weekly any longer and I am sure many other lists you have fallen off of as well, but there are a few guys that will see you at that rate you are seeking, it is not because they do not want to see you, it is because they cannot afford to see you, as we all have bills and are on budgets. So you look at your weekly totals of when you were charging 200 and when you were charging 600 and determined that the weeks you were 200/hr, you made 3000/week on average, when you were charging 600/hr, you made 2400/week as you could only get 4 guys to see you at that price on an average week. If you like what you like providing and are really rockin in the bedroom, I guess you are not too happy seeing fewer guys and you are not happy marketing wise cuz you are making less money as well. Did you realize your full potential?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #15
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

These threads always end up with a bunch of guys trying to guess how a bunch of ladies have setup their business plan. Don't try.

What you need to understand:

1. WALDT. We all like different things so there is a guy for just about any gal who might be out there. There is some guy out there right now who would pay big bucks to a 65 year old grandma who weighs 250 pounds to get naked and give him a BBBJ with her dentures out. Imagine the number of guys who will see that 30 year old who offers CFS, MSOG even though she is maybe a 5 out of 10 on the provider scale.

2. There are a lot of big spenders who will pay the big bucks to get a gal who isn't seeing 6-7 guys a day like that gal in the AMP does or that gal who advertises 15 minute rates on BP. With less visitors, that gal can provide the illusion of passion that the extra bucks are intended to reward.

3. There are gals who would rather see a bunch of guys a day and not have to provide the illusion of passion.

Take all of those gals, and all of the guys in the metroplex, stick them in a big bag (maybe Jerry's World would actually hold most of them), shake it up and pour it out. Now, sites like this and others help that mess of humanity sort out and find the perfect matches for each other.

Yes, higher price does not always equate to a better experience. Lot of examples of that here every day. But to be successful, a lady just needs to find that niche where her rates & her performance meet the market expectation to maximize her potential. As sum of the ladies here have suggested, her maximum potential may not just be in $$$ from guys who want to have sex with them. Their sweet spot may be a little sex, a lot of spare time, and a life outside of this crazy world.

Quit trying to tell the ladies where they need to be in the market. That is about as useful as Obama trying to tell me where to buy insurance, cellphones, and broccolli.

And to the OP, your stated goal was not to start a sh!tst0rm about rates, but you ought to know this group can't help but go down that rabbit trail. You were destined to fail.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women