Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
Gabriel Uno
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62625
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Excessive Communication w/ Providers?

Okay, this should be interesting.....

Guys, how many emails, text messages, and/or phone calls does it take for you to feel comfortable with seeing that provider? Do you prefer to continue to have a casual or erotic conversation with your ATFs between visits?

Ladies, where do you draw the line with the casual-erotic conversation with your clients between visits? Do you keep an open relationship with your cllients?

Where do the "business" and "pleasure" line lay?
Gabriel Uno is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

This is how much of an idiot I am. It never even dawned on me. I just always emailed or pmed, or texted or called. I never considered this. But I guess I'm spoiled, she never indicated it was a bother to her. I'll have to keep that in mind from now on. Not that I am trying to be inconsiderate, I just forget alot of the time about being a client. I'm a friend first and client second. But that's just me. I appreciate her alot and as bad as it sounds to say maby I need a few bad experiences from other people to see just how spoiled I am. Not that I want that to happen but, things do happen.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Interesting question indeed. I do prefer good email/texting communication before first visit, to set the mood. But in between visits, totaly depends on much I have hit off with her.

I pretty much had to cut one off, because of disrespect factor, but another, love the emails/PMs when they come. So it all depends on individual.

But as with any relationship, proffessional or not, you got to know your boundaries I suppose, deal on individual basis, IMO.
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I had my ATF, Trinity Blak, tell me to shit or get off the pot about seeing her when she was indy! LOL

At least I had seen her twice when she was with PC, so I knew what I was getting, I was just being a tightwad.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #5
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

To question 1: after seeing a good review and/or ad I like to talk to them on the phone first and work out the details. After the initial call I like to send text messages to confirm or get directions if I'm lost.

To question 2: I personally do, a well placed text during my hectic day can bring a smile to my face and fuel my impulse to go see her that night or during lunch.
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #6
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My self personaly believe communication is the key! I love phone banter between myself and my client whispers here and there make things a little hotter..............
Kisses, Jaci
~The Mistress Expeirence~
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always up for conversation prior to a visit.. and after..
I look at my clients as clients before I see them and FREINDS after a visit. So, I'm always up for a friendly conversation after we meet. Even some erotic texts back and forth to say he's thinking of me and I of him. If you're so busy that you can't make time to make the guy feel special, then, you should stop providing. Consider every single one of the gent's you see as a friend that you can talk to when they call. If the guy is up for you to call him, then do so. There is more to providing than just being a provider. You have to be a friend, lover, and more at all times to keep your clients coming back. If you just want to be a ONE timer then, do that. But, if you want to be successful and repetitive, then you have to go above and beyond the next lady on the board.

Your looks only get you so far and so much. Your personality, passion, and spirit will take you higher than you've ever imagined.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #8
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I just get lost sometimes and forget that I am not the only one she sees. So if I text or call and don't hear back, I'm pretty bad about thinking she is mad at me, as dumb as that sounds LOL. Makes me wonder how the popular and extremely busy or booked women find the balance. I really like getting texts or calls just for no reason other than to say hello and swap updates. Not just a week or day before and/or after I have visited. If nothing else I would hope she would walk away thinking I was a nice guy or find something she liked about ME personally and would like to see me again. But that's the trade off. Sometimes the busy ones can't do that all the time I don't imagine. How does one balance it all? It doesn't effect me seeing her again or not, I already have my mind made up, I just dont want to sound whiney asking if she's mad. LOL. I'm a dork like that.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #9
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I like to set up dates well in advance by using P411 so the provider can check my profile and references. After getting the OK then I will text her with my phone number. I am retired and no one else in the house so I can talk any time. I feel the provider has many other things going on so I await her call. I like to talk to the provider before meeting her to see if she has a sense of humor and most times we will talk for 30 or 45 minutes.
After the first date I try to send an email every week or two. Like has been said before we are now friends. Every provider I see commutates with me every week or two so we keep in touch that way. I don't like to phone as she may be busy. An email she can answer at her leisure.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:34 AM   #10
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Amber Rain your in a class of your own...A true Sweetie!!!!1
Kisses,Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:29 AM   #11
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Good thread, OP. I've seen both the lady and the gentleman take advantage of this.

On one hand, I understand the lady's position that every message could be a lead-in to a longer conversation that she will have to terminate somehow. That could be difficult. On the other hand, gentlemen, keep your messages short and sweet. Remember that these ladies have more than one client to correspond with. I've heard tell of gentlemen who find ladies on IM and just inundate them with messages. That's bad form, guys. Even your SO would get tired of that noise.

My policy is short, sweet, infrequent--but consistent--communication is the best.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #12
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you, Jaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
Amber Rain your in a class of your own...A true Sweetie!!!!1
Kisses,Jaci

You are too lady... sexy girl... thank you for the compliment... have a great week girl.. see you soon?
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #13
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like contact with some of my favorite ladies, but don't wear your welcome out, it's like buying a new vehicle, you have slammed every door and kicked every tire and asked all the dumb questions about every vehicle on the lot, finally at last you buy that vehicle, that does not give you the right to become a pest to the salesman and the dealership to come by drink coffee, empty your bladder or whatever, stand around in everyone's way, take your ass home or where ever you might want to go, just my thoughts, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #14
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There is more to providing than just being a provider.
Amen sista'!

Amber your wisdom is showing...

AND IT'S TURNING ME ON!!

I enjoy a fair amount of communication before meeting...(if it's possible). I prefer to get a "feel" for who they are. It gets me excited and revved up. I love flirty texts and pic msgs before and after, during the week, etc.
Guys (and some women--->ME) are very visual, so a few hot pic msgs are always welcome!
I also love sending as well
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
u69too
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I have no problem with providers emailing me anytime. But unsolicitedText/phone calls do bother me.

Currently I have one provider who sends "out of the blue" text messages to me. They are just fun, sexy ones with nothing else intended. I look forward to receiving them (like a school girl with crush). Honestly, I send her many more text/emails than she sends me. I totally trust her so it works.
u69too is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women