Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #31
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
I think you misunderstood my opinion and own addition to this discussion as ridicule. It was merely just my opinion. I agree some of the responses have been great. My point was not that everyone is wrong or that responses are pointless, in fact it was quite the opposite in that I was pointing out that there is no wrong answer.

It is interesting to read each post as it does give a little insight into the individual poster. I still stand by the idea that if a lady is seeking helpful advice on how to make improvements that asking her target market rather than target region will result in more helpful information no matter where someone chooses to locate themselves. Even though I have included my personal opinion that does not mean I feel this discussion is a moot point by any means.

It was all just IMHO, no harm meant.
I understand your point of view, and that's the beauty of the thread: there are no wrong answers. And it's not meant to make improvements to TARGET audiences, but just a way to get a feel/flow of the city and the men who inhabit it.

I promise you, reading this in the other city made me aware of the differences of mindsets of the gentlemen and the companions in that city. For a touring provider, it was great to read. And now combined with my experience with travelling to Chicago, I know for sure that I will split my time between a suburban and downtown incall. My friends have never had a problem with my downtown incall. Who knew?

As a lady who advertises for specific audiences, I agree with you about your point. And for the record, you weren't wrong AT ALL. But I don't see the reason the question can't be posed. I think this discussion board proves there are no wrong questions.

You're still cool with me, Elysa. I can take it just like I can dish it.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #32
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

As DED said Real life and Time is a major factor. Plus finances can factor too
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #33
rcg001
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

For me it is:
1. Scary reviews with a lot of No's as the recommendations
2. Cost.
3. Location
4. Menu (I can work with most, but BBBJ is a must)

On the other hand, what gets me in the providers door is:
1. A very hot Showcase (face must be showing)
2. Wicked reviews
3. Outstanding BBBJ reports
4. If she is one of Gia's girls
rcg001 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #34
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Location ... Location ... Location ...
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #35
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I really really really don't like to wait more than a day to meet someone. It's my fault...I don't blame the providers at all. But I don't stay horny enough to pay $$ for a girl for long, so if scheduling is even a slight hassle, I either look for someone else or go back to someone or some AMP I've already seen.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #36
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickmonster View Post
Yeah, that's a good one. The board has been running an ad for a japanese service. Everytime I see it I think "the rest of the ads are targeting Dallas, what the hell are you doing here?"

But yeah, some girls are just too far away, need to wait till they come to town and then hope everything else lines up.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #37
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm taking a day off work and posting more than I have in years!

I'd have to agree with a lot of the posters:
1) Price. Even when I'm no longer as constrained by finances, Dallas has a lot of very beautiful providers. In general, there is a standard price point. A surprising number of ladies immediately price themselves out of the market. Yes, they might get a few bites at 400 or 500 or 600, but they'd get 3x as many offers at 300. Unless my math is off, 3x300 > 1x 400, 1x 500 or 1x 600. Maybe they want to be very low volume, maybe I'm wrong about their continuing popularity, maybe they use it a screen to drive off jerks, I dunno. But they do drive people off. If I can see someone as beautiful (if in a different way), why would I pay that much more? There aren't going to be that many more services you COULD offer than I would take advantage of to make up for the difference! I'm not THAT adventerous, and let's face it, the higher the price (frequently) the more limited the menu.

2) Location & incall vs. outcall--I'm a bit of a neat freak. Someone mentions dirty incall . . . ewww. Not for me. Some folks have families or significant others and can only do incall. I'm single, I like outcall--and I KNOW my place is clean. Of course, outcall can roll into number (1) above when some girls only do outcall at a very premium price. I can absolutely understand safety concerns though--it might be scary.

3) For me, and one I don't recall seeing, there is the connection factor. I like to repeat visit, to get to know the ladies in question, see what they enjoy, how they've been, etc. I enjoy talking to them. I try to make sure to have beverages they like, food if they've expressed a preference, etc. I consider that part of being a good host. That's probably one reason I post so infrequently. I tend to see one or two people multiple times rather than a wide range.

4) Do they interest me physically? As a comedian once said, "Men are attracted through their eyes, women through their brains. That's why women wear push-up bras and men lie." We all have types.

5) Do they have poor reviews? (Major apology and thanks here, btw. I'm poor about writing reviews and hurting the community. If people didn't express themselves, this board would be useless. So many thanks to all who contribute, and I'll try to post more in the future. I need to be more of a symbiote and less of a parasite. Sorry, guys!)

Just my 2 cents.
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #38
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

$ 300.00 an hr is well, expensive in this day and age.. I've got my eye on a couple of hotties in Ft.Worth who are at that price point and even offer a $ 25.00 discount for income tax season. Damn I dont have that 6 figure income anymore. Saving my pennies, nickles, and dimes...
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #39
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Why I won't see you in order of importance.

I wasn't turned on.
Pictures did not pull me in. I want to see a nice profile pic. I know that you all have boobs. Let me see your middle. I like most all sizes.

I thought the menu was incomplete.
That is pretty hard for me because I am a simple man looking for simple pleasures. However, DFK and digits are very important. I wash my hands and nails very well.

I couldn't afford the trip.
When I was working and the market was hot I thought i was rich and i saw someone at least once a week and most of the time twice a week. Since retiring and the crash I am down to once a month. Looking for the bargains.

She was geographical undesirable.
I can't see driving an hour over and an hour back for a 1 hour visit. I love the Ladies along the Tollway and around LBJ.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #40
TexasTom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Seeing someone for the first time involves much different decision points than the consideration as to going back.

Because of the unknown, price is more of a factor for me the first time.

Location has to be logistically possible for the timeframe duh!

Is there consistency in posts and messages or are they filled with contradictions which are an indicator of issues.

The decision to go back, for me, involves a couple of simple points such as:

Was the environment satisfactory & safe. (or did I smell like a smoke factory when I left)

We're we able to build some personal rapport and enjoy each others company on a genuine level? Not everyone matches my personality, and that's just fine.

Did I feel like I was treated with respect, and was I able to offer the same respect, or was it just a quick, give me money and get out situation.
TexasTom is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #41
Citori
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If she's my type why won't I see her?'

1. Advanced Notice Required : I'm a road warrior, so usually need a short notice person. (today my flight is delayed, i had set something up for tonight, I'd not make it.
2. Her info on ECCIE doesn't match P411
3. Reviews are old

A couple negative reviews don't bother me.

Maybe another thread could be, "What is in my P411 profile that would concern you?"

I make decisions based on P411 and reviews, I'm sure the ladies do as well.
Citori is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #42
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If she seems to be "my type" in age and appearance, then:

1. Almost any hint of drama (in board posts or elsewhere) or unreliability is an automatic "No".
2. Location -- city, part of town
3. Reviews by well-accepted reviewers, services offered in each review, and consistency of reviews.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #43
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

To give you an idea of how I think, I've ranked the factors that I consider, those that would most highly influence me to not meet a lady, are first.

Suspicion or evidence of illicit substances, ie: Drama
High probability of Pimp, ie: Drama
Lots of Drama
Known to be unreliable, plenty of Cancellations or NCNS.
She wants screening info I am uncomfortable with giving her.
She wants me to prepay, or make a Deposit. (I'm interested in a deposit, but it will be made during the appointment! Insert Devilish Grin Here... LOL)
Lack of time in my schedule
Price
Lacks services I consider GFE, Kissing, BBBJ, DATY
Rants at postings that don't agree with her viewpoint. ie: Lack of respect for others opinions.
No Incall, Incall is more than 30 minutes away.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #44
RFPD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickmonster View Post
This!! Right or wrong, I'm out if I see anywhere off 35, 75/635, plano, coit/635, forest/abrams,or basically anywhere in collin county or south of downtown.

Also, for me a long standing private incall location, tells me something about a providers scene control. No hotels for me.
RFPD is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:02 AM   #45
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I could be wrong (and frequently am) but the way that I read the OP's inital query was: "She's your type" meaning that she's already passed the menu test, the price test, the location test and most of the other criteria that you may or may not have for seeing someone but still...you don't pull the trigger and schedule.

Now I agree that even if she meets most of my tests, if her postings indicate personality conflicts or disorders, she's off the list.

There are two other reasons that I have not seen listed so far in this thread and I know from talking to others that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The first is that her reputation may be so "legendary" that she intimidates me from seeing her. Any woman who has the term Experience after her name making it a noun makes me think she's way too much for me. There are several ladies on this board who cause men to fall all over themselves when they are being discussed. It's almost like they whisper her name in hushed, reverential terms. For someone like me, that's very intimidating.

Of course that being said, I have managed to overcome it on occasion to happy results.

The 2nd reason is related to the fabled GFE experience, which is what I seek. Now it's hard enough for me to believe that any of these lovelies REALLY enjoys time with me. So when I read a review or one of them makes a post that destroys my ability to have that illusion, even for an hour, that would stop me from booking, too. In fact it HAS stopped me from booking. That illusion of passion can be very, very fragile.

Every post a woman makes is in essence an ad of sorts because she is revealing what she is like as a provider. I want the ladies to be honest, but sometimes there is a price to that honesty.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women