Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #31
SteveGoldstein
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I know how you feel ILuvWomen but if she quit the business for you, would that be ok? I could easily forgive and forget her past because after all I love this shit!
The problem with most relationships these days is that women expect to be treated like the queen of England at a tea party of loyal subjects, and feel showing appreciation for their husband puts them in a weak position and betrays the sisterhood. Merely being female does not grant unlimited perks for life!
SteveGoldstein is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #32
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I will readily agree that the odds are long and the hobby is not an ideal place to make a match from either side. But, it does happen. No one can control where they will meet someone who will make them happy. Interaction between man and woman is very complicated. Add in the complications of the hobby....... Its really tough.

Each person is different. Deep feelings or even love can develop here. If a couple agrees that its worth the risk persuing it, then great for them! If it lasts a few months, thats more than they had before. If it lasts longer, then bless them and feel good for them.

Understanding the additional baggage the hobby adds to both the men and women is important to know. But to make blanket statements that it cannot happen, that a man is not a real man, that the woman is in some way not worty is stupid and wrong.

I hate to tell you but if you are in the hobby, man or woman, you have some issue(s) that you need to deal with. I know what mine are and I am content to use the hobby to deal with them at this time. That could change tomorrow or last for years. Reguardless, I will never close my eyes or heart to the chance I might meet someone special in or out of the hobby. My eyes are open, I know the risks and the odds. I just choose to look for happinese rather than try to pull down or discount the people doing the very same thing I am doing. If someone I know told me they were in love in the hobby, I would indeed caution then to go slow, be very carefull, etc. I would remind them of the risks. But degrade them becasue they are willing to take a chance? Never.

I am not without sin, so no rock throwing for me. At least about this aspect of life.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #33
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

Yes Steve, I could forgive and forget. If you can't forgive and forget then you have no chance at a releationship with anybody as we all make mistakes and do things we are not proud of during our lives. I am not trying to throw stones or judge anybody in or out of the hobby.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #34
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
I am happy you and J5 seem to have hit it off. I hope it lasts a long long time. I know you have been looking for awhile. Its tough, expecialy in our little hobby world. But heres hoping you two are the exception. I know I though I had found such a person here and it was fantastic while it lasted. I still wish she would give it another try but life moves on.

Enjoy each other you 2 while you can.

Thanks Bubba!
I am thankful to "The Hobby" for meeting him as I
am several other like-minded individuals thus far.
The friendship J5 and I have make a strong foundation as well as a damn good story years to come.

You are correct, it's very tough to maintain a "relationship" and still be involved in this Lifestyle.
It's only normal to have doubts, but at the end of the day, we have an understanding...

My goals and plans were to walk away from this business prior to us getting involved with one another.
I am very honest so anyone I involve myself with will know my past or "double life as Berkleigh".
It's just crazy how things have fallen into place and now J5 is experiencing another side of me that thankfully has not been jaded.

To know him is to know me...
And If I would have known it was gonna be this good years ago ...
...plus I haven't met anyone who could keep up with me like him...

People come in and out of your Life for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I am happy to see that 2 members of the Johnny5 crew are still together.
RIP AL

CG
Copierguy0 -

J5 claims he told Adrianna he was going marry me lol!!!

I can't even express how close we all were, the adventures, the conversations, the best-times...very happy memories of her.

In fact, I told him the other day, I know she is looking down, LAUGHING AT US and I swear I could hear her...

LOL so I blame her! She is responsible for us!

Ugh, not a day goes by that I don't miss that woman...

I met her thru ASPD years ago and hands down was the bestest friend I've known.

So yes, it happens.
Whether its a relationship outside the "Hobby" or a true Life long friendship with a person.

RIP Adrianna Love
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #35
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn, somebody cue the freakin' mooshy violins already...
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #36
DallasDude2012
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I really liked Berk's and Johny5's postings above. Classy and Honest.
DallasDude2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #37
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have met Berk bu thave not had the pleasure of meeting J5. Sir, if you can handle Berk, you are a far better man than most on the board

lov ya berkleigh
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #38
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm trying to remember her handle/name but back in the ASPD days I know there was at least one provider who retired because she and one of her clients got serious and I believe ended up getting married.
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #39
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasDude2012 View Post
I really liked Berk's and Johny5's postings above. Classy and Honest.

Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
I have met Berk bu thave not had the pleasure of meeting J5. Sir, if you can handle Berk, you are a far better man than most on the board

lov ya berkleigh

He's a Keeper!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #40
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvwomen View Post
Hate to burst the bubble for some of you but no real man let's his woman sell herself to others for sex.
i thought they sold time?
seriously, what is a "real man" in your sentence?
there are many many women in the sex industry who have boyfriends, S.O. boyfriends, husbands, prolly some that are in a homosexual relation. are all those people not "real"?? if not judgemental, at least presumptuous and prejudiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
Yep. You would think you would find the least judgmental folks on a site such as this but I'm continually amazed how that isn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNY_5 View Post
I have been in and out of the HOBBY for over 10 years. I can honestly say I never thought I would find that special someone in the "hobby" but fairy tales do exist. Not only have I found the one who makes me happy but she is my best friend as well. I was introduced to Berkleigh 3 years ago and at the time we started a friendship one in which did not include sex just a common bond and friendship. Over the last 3 years we have gone through ups and downs but our friendship always was intact. Recently our "friendship" blossomed into something much more and much more fufilling. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. So to answer the question, yes one can have a relationship in the hobby, I see a future for us outside this world and to live happily ever after......
so, does this make Johny_5 NOT a real man??

Quote:
OK Bubba I'll speak for myself. There is much more to being a real man than genitals. I just don't believe that any man who allows or goes along with their partner selling themselves for sex is really looking out and taking care of them like they should.

JMO.
Quote:
Yes Steve, I could forgive and forget. If you can't forgive and forget then you have no chance at a releationship with anybody as we all make mistakes and do things we are not proud of during our lives. I am not trying to throw stones or judge anybody in or out of the hobby.
still sounds pretty judgemental to me.
like someone said, just state what you believe/do. not what you think others should believe or do. unless you have a ton of research showing why acting in a certain way is good for the people involved, the community, and the world.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #41
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
Personally, I haven't had a "relationship" in years...it does get lonely and sometimes I long for someone that I can open up to and share life with...unfortunately, being in this hobby most guys don't consider me the girl they want to take home to meet their mother. I'm pretty resigned to spending my life single...but if it did happen, that would be awesome. I'm just not expecting it to.
those guy's thinking is their loss. i sure as didnt even tell my momma all the wild and illegal stuff i did when i was younger!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
Some of you are really good actors. Ashley Kensington when she was around stole a piece of my heart. She was so damn good of an actor it actually felt real. She even met my whole family at my sisters wedding we attended together. I was full of all kinds of emotions because I thought my health was rapidly deteriorating. I haven't let myself come anywhere close to that since.
mercianna and poppy, i dont know either of you, but i feel for you!! seriously i do!
humans crave connections, crave social interactions [see text i bolded in mercianna's post]. it helps our minds, our bodies, our health, and in many other ways. true, being in a relationship is not all peaches and cream, but there is someone else to love, care, support you and have fun!!!

so, pls you two, dont "resign" yourself to a single life or pull back from ever being close again. maybe just for now it'll be that way.
but there's still the future ahead of you [however long or short] - pls dont close off possible avenues of happiness, joy, connectedness.

besides, i'd say most people didnt expected to meet the one they love.

peace be with you.

passing thought - mercianna and poppy get together and we throw an eccie bridal shower!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women