Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #31
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

[QUOTE=pyramider;2307412
Look newbie ... You made newbie errors. Then you keep making more errors. Stop making the dumb mistakes ... Do your research prior to contacting a lady. Pretty darn simple.[/QUOTE]

you make the top poster list and your fucking obi john kenobi.

The guy is right on both his threads, most providers are bad at communication and most use misleading/flattering pictures and most don't show stomach.

I did not say all so if you are offended by my statement, assume it does not apply to you.

Arguing that he is making newbie mistakes for bringing it up is absurd.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 AM   #32
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I'd like to say I'm honest when it comes to my photos and I, along with most of the guys and a lot of the ladies, wish everyone was.

I'm of the belief that they're going to see you, IRL, without photoshop, without a retoucher. If they're disappointed you better believe the internet will know and your business will slowly crumble. What I show you on my website or here (or anywhere) is what you will get in person because that's what you're paying for. Me in person, not me on the internet.
Ms. Mariposa...please come to Dallas...please...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Ass shots are NOT appealing to me BUT.... Missy yours is HAWT! Not trashy looking like most i've seen.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:21 AM   #34
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post

The guy is right on both his threads, most providers are bad at communication and most use misleading/flattering pictures and most don't show stomach.

I did not say all so if you are offended by my statement, assume it does not apply to you.

+1

He has valid points in both threads. Rather than being overly defensive the ladies should consider that.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #35
Blubba
BANNED

Yes, reviews SHOULD give some hints but in most cases they do not, or the reviewer must be friggin' blind. There is one particular well known and well reviewed lady on this board who has the worst tummy stretch marks ever, loose, floppy and discolored and a complete turn off. And, this is what completely pisses me off, even on p411 she has "verified" pictures. Give me a fucking break.

Missy, great pictures. You hit almost all the important areas. Maybe show your feet too?
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #36
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post

Preach it brother MonkMonk!
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Missy, great pictures. You hit almost all the important areas. Maybe show your feet too?

Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #38
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Shea, A+........ Nothing short of Perfection!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #39
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I think there are lots of ways to take an ass shot without it being trashy and demeaning.

This is a perfect example of how a fully nude shot can be beautiful. To be honest some of the classiest gallery’s I have seen lately have been photos of women who are nearly, or completely nude. I think that elegance is in the pose as well as the confidence of the woman who is doing the posing. The entire (you need to have clothes on to look classy) concept has become last year’s news. I have far more respect for those who admit that they prefer to remain clothed because they feel self-conscious, or even shy about their body over the ones who feel the need to argue that remaining clothed makes them somehow better than those with the confidence to wear less.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #40
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

How about a date stamp on the photo that is readable. It is kind of hard to make selections at times when seeing pictures that are still the same from when I joined back in 2009.

And no, you do not still look the same. (Not directed at any one special.)
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #41
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I can't believe some of y'all attacking the OP for bringing up a very real concern. I'm in an unusual position because I often see providers when they're not all 'dolled up' when they come to my office for help. Sometimes I see them made-up and dressed for work. Occasionally I'll see images of them here or elsewhere. I assure you that it is very, very common for there to be large disparities between images and reality due to Photoshopping, clever angles, favorable lighting, and the passage of time.

Of course, if you're one of my favorite clients, I'm not talking about you.

I used to take pics of providers and post them in my reviews (only with their consent, of course). I didn't doctor the pics because the girls were young and pretty naturally. But occasionally a guy would attack me, insisting the pics in the girls' ads better reflected their true appearance, although the girls were heavily made up and the photos were altered in the ads. It's almost as if a guy lets jism seep into his brain, freezing a pic's image in his mind's eye that trumps reality. Or they could just be dumbasses.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #42
Blubba
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Or they could just be dumbasses.
Mostly they're just dumbasses.
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #43
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

nevermind.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #44
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also agree their are alot of pics that are not accurate I believe you should get
what has been presented to you..... Plain and simple!!! Oh and yes my pics are 100% accurate.And oh my Im 42 so as the young ones put it us old ones shoukd retire.....Not
Kises,jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #45
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think that if a woman puts the same amount of time in to preparation for a shoot that she does for a session, then the shots should be pretty representative. If she's putting extra effort in to her makeup, getting her hair done by a pro, then going for a shoot, then a guy is going to be pretty disappointed if he shows up to a girl with little to no makeup and her hair up in a bun. If a girl wants to put a lot of time in to a shoot, then she should be putting a lot of time in to her sessions as well.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women