Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #61
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Geez...way to turn a well-intentioned thread into a pissing match, people!

Kayla, I think I get what you were trying to say.

First of all, in the very title she says "your favorite provider". Not some random chick off BP that you visited with for the first time. You could absolutely bypass any and all advice given by Kayla in her original post, but then your favorite provider probably won't be seeing you again if she is a lady who values discretion. If that doesn't matter to you, then by all means, yak away about your favorite provider.

When the YMMV scale tips in your favor on services not usually performed, if you choose to review it, be prepared to never receive it again. You will always have the review to remember it by . If YMMV is working against you and you aren't getting the basic services that have been previously reviewed or advertised, you should probably include that in your review, so others know they might NOT get what they are expecting. That is reasonable.

I see where she is coming from, especially if I were a body rub girl. Maybe there are some gentlemen that I would want to do more than just a body rub for, and wouldn't want it plastered all over the board. The work it would create in fending off FS or L2 guys, would be a nightmare. I'm not sure why getting more than you expected or paid for, would be considered valuable information to the hobby community but knock yourselves out (while shooting yourself in the foot LOL).
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #62
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Dannie...I think you wrapped up the whole intent of the OP's thread very nicely. Some us out here ACTUALLY get it! Too bad most don't.

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #63
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
First of all, in the very title she says "your favorite provider".
That is actually an excellent point. Just for shits and giggles though, here's some gas for the fire. What if your "favorite" provider changes frequently enough that it simply has no effect on how you word the review? Let's face it, the participants of this "hobby" are not exactly known for "fidelity".
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #64
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I mostly agree..."fidelity" isn't the norm. However, I have lots of regulars with lots of favorites. They see them in rotation, or when they are in the mood for something that Provider X can accommodate better or differently than Provider Y. So while fidelity isn't rampant, most tend to return at some point (at least, in my experience).

Again, if you plan on never returning and it doesn't matter to you what you say about your current favorite, go ahead. But the wise know better.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #65
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Dannie's avatar is distracting ... Dannie needs to post more.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #66
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...but then your favorite provider probably won't be seeing you again if she is a lady who values discretion. If that doesn't matter to you, then by all means, yak away about your favorite provider.

(whaaaaa)?

Quote:
When the YMMV scale tips in your favor on services not usually performed, if you choose to review it, be prepared to never receive it again.

Totally Agree ;-)

Quote:
.......you aren't getting the basic services that have been previously reviewed or advertised, you should probably include that in your review, so others know they might NOT get what they are expecting. That is reasonable.

Agreed....twice over.

This "pissing match" in my opinion actually does have a purpose.
Call it REVIEW ETIQUETTE 101
and/or .... ADVERTISING ETIQUETTE 101

* Don't advertise products or services that you DO NOT offer to all customers
* Keep customer service a priority. Do not over extend yourself....or give false persona of what you DO OFFER.
* CLIENTS - respect the fact that you did / did not recieve special services. Learn from that!
* CLIENTS - respect that being a provider is risky enough....and discretion is NOT overrated. Discretion is priority...for both parties.
* You get what you what you pay for. The more communication and screening on both sides can be very beneficial.

ok...for some reason I think I'm looking at a bunch of Deer with my lights on high beam.

Maybe there is a chosen few that will actually get it.

Hugs,

Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #67
ranger41
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I have followed this thread for personal reasons but believe that Kayla, Dannie and Torre have expressed how I now feel about reviews. After having a review blow up in my face I now believe that we should ask the lady if we can write a review...at which time they have every right to ask that certain things that took place between you should be left out.

Just because we pay for the services doesn't mean that we are free to disregard the feelings of the lady. Sometimes there is a "connection" between us that leads to activities that the lady doesn't do with everyone and that deserves to be respected. You can do what you want to fellows...but I really regret my mistake and a day doesn't go by that I don't wish that I could have done it right.
ranger41 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:02 AM   #68
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you state the pertinent information in your review it cannot blow up in your face. The pertinent information is:

1. Is she who she says she is? Pics match person.
2. Did I enjoy my visit?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #69
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger41 View Post
I have followed this thread for personal reasons but believe that Kayla, Dannie and Torre have expressed how I now feel about reviews. After having a review blow up in my face I now believe that we should ask the lady if we can write a review...at which time they have every right to ask that certain things that took place between you should be left out.

Just because we pay for the services doesn't mean that we are free to disregard the feelings of the lady. Sometimes there is a "connection" between us that leads to activities that the lady doesn't do with everyone and that deserves to be respected. You can do what you want to fellows...but I really regret my mistake and a day doesn't go by that I don't wish that I could have done it right.
What "should" happen is not in dispute. What reality dictates WILL happen appears to be eluding many of the people posting in this thread.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women