Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60523
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41996
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36382
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #46
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'm confused. In this last post you said you would have been happy with a 1/2 hour notice, but in your initial post I thought you said you got word 1 1/2 hours before the meeting was to take place. Did you not get that much notice? I'm much more sympathetic if it was a last minute cancellation.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #47
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
This is probably the best example (ie the worst case) I have ever seen of a thread being derailed. I won't post on this again.
So if most people dont have your View on things its then deemed DERAILED?
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #48
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I saw Elysa, that was some good pussy.

What's this thread about?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #49
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Echo what Monk said!

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #50
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I was not "butthurt over being cancelled on over an hour ahead of time." Was I disappointed, yes. I know she could have told me a bit earlier, even she admits that a 1/2 hour was possible per the timeline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I'm confused. In this last post you said you would have been happy with a 1/2 hour notice, but in your initial post I thought you said you got word 1 1/2 hours before the meeting was to take place. Did you not get that much notice? I'm much more sympathetic if it was a last minute cancellation.
Sorry, worded that poorly. This should get the idea across better...

I was not "butthurt over being cancelled on over an hour ahead of time." Was I disappointed, yes. I know she could have told me a bit earlier, even she admits that a 1/2 hour earlier was possible per the timeline.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #51
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You all continue to miss the point. This was not about Elysa. Elysa derailed this into being about Elysa. This was about getting notice about a cancellation as soon as the lady knows. It was meant to be a general reminder. That was it.

I was not "butthurt over being cancelled on over an hour ahead of time." Was I disappointed, yes. I know she could have told me a bit earlier, even she admits that a 1/2 hour was possible per the timeline.

I don't think Elysa is horrible. I do think she is having a difficult time seperating a disappointed customer from a pissed customer. I am not in control of that, wish she could understand.

For those who can't get over me not saying I wanted an appointment with Wynter... You just have no reading comprehension. I cannot fight that. I told Elysa at the time that the time Wynter had available the next day, just didn't work for me. Wynter has PM'd me, and was very nice. I have no ill will towards her.

Everyone has had their say. This is probably the best example (ie the worst case) I have ever seen of a thread being derailed. I won't post on this again.
69er you have to understand that I am very low volume, selective and exclusive enough to be able to recognize when I am being talked about even in a partial recount. When you posted this I immediately knew who you were. I openly owned the situation because it hurt my feelings that you would want to make a public example of me when I really felt badly and did my best to help you with immediate options. What I admitted was that I got home 1 hour and 45 min before we were to meet originally that means I was in the door only 15 minutes before I spoke to you. I am not sure where you are getting this 30 mins from. I promise you I would have been on the phone or email with you MUCH earlier if I had been able.

After I own up to being the lady you speak of you accuse me of doing damage control because of some thread I was not even aware of. Although now I am curios about what "damage" I was trying to control? What did you say possibly that you did not say in co-ed? Judging by your own comments I imagine you must have said some pretty sour things about me.

Regardless of what might have been said in some private area you went on in public to insinuate that I was offering a friend that was not good enough for your choosing. It wasn't until one of the friends I had contacted and requested to make time as a personal favor to me was named publicly that you back peddled on that.

You would think it stops there, but no you begin to insinuate that I have some unsearchable NCNS status seemingly in attempt to hurt my reputation. Truth is I am one of the most outspoken female advocates for making the NCNS link to profiles. You even commend me for my outspoken stance on this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=360287 which makes me feel more and more as if you have a personal vendetta because I was not able to appease you in a manner you were happy with.

When you set up the appointment through p411 you presented yourself as a very respectful and kind gentleman with whom I would have been happy to meet. Yet had you been honest about your handle instead of the false one you list then this appointment would never have been made in the first place based on how you have behaved towards others in previous situations. But none the less I was unaware and the appt was set and now we are here reading the examples of exactly how understanding you are and how inept you feel I am.

I am glad that all the sudden one of the ladies I contacted is good enough for you. It saddens me that you have not even recognized how your behavior might make me feel given you seemingly represented the situation as if I am that thoughtless and inconsiderate. You have contacted Wynter to try to salvage what you could with her, but you have not even acknowledged the initial effort on my part for that to be an available option. I won't lie you have done an excellent job of making me feel really shat upon.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #52
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This thread wasn't derailed it "backfired"! you reap what you sow my man!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #53
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
This thread wasn't derailed it "backfired"! you reap what you sow my man!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #54
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Sounds like Elysa did all she could do with a heads up. Heck she eve tried to hook you up with a hottie wynterstark.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #55
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Either one is a win.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #56
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
69er you have to understand that I am very low volume, selective and exclusive enough to be able to recognize when I am being talked about even in a partial recount. When you posted this I immediately knew who you were. I openly owned the situation because it hurt my feelings that you would want to make a public example of me when I really felt badly and did my best to help you with immediate options. What I admitted was that I got home 1 hour and 45 min before we were to meet originally that means I was in the door only 15 minutes before I spoke to you. I am not sure where you are getting this 30 mins from. I promise you I would have been on the phone or email with you MUCH earlier if I had been able.

After I own up to being the lady you speak of you accuse me of doing damage control because of some thread I was not even aware of. Although now I am curios about what "damage" I was trying to control? What did you say possibly that you did not say in co-ed? Judging by your own comments I imagine you must have said some pretty sour things about me.

Regardless of what might have been said in some private area you went on in public to insinuate that I was offering a friend that was not good enough for your choosing. It wasn't until one of the friends I had contacted and requested to make time as a personal favor to me was named publicly that you back peddled on that.

You would think it stops there, but no you begin to insinuate that I have some unsearchable NCNS status seemingly in attempt to hurt my reputation. Truth is I am one of the most outspoken female advocates for making the NCNS link to profiles. You even commend me for my outspoken stance on this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=360287 which makes me feel more and more as if you have a personal vendetta because I was not able to appease you in a manner you were happy with.

When you set up the appointment through p411 you presented yourself as a very respectful and kind gentleman with whom I would have been happy to meet. Yet had you been honest about your handle instead of the false one you list then this appointment would never have been made in the first place based on how you have behaved towards others in previous situations. But none the less I was unaware and the appt was set and now we are here reading the examples of exactly how understanding you are and how inept you feel I am.

I am glad that all the sudden one of the ladies I contacted is good enough for you. It saddens me that you have not even recognized how your behavior might make me feel given you seemingly represented the situation as if I am that thoughtless and inconsiderate. You have contacted Wynter to try to salvage what you could with her, but you have not even acknowledged the initial effort on my part for that to be an available option. I won't lie you have done an excellent job of making me feel really shat upon.
I don't know you. I've never seen you. I've never tried to schedule an appointment with you. I don't even remember ever seeing a single post you've made prior to all of this. Having said all of that....will you marry me? I'm just kidding----sort of.
I don't think I can describe just how well you've done in presenting yourself. Most of the people on here are pretty smart (myself excluded) and can form their own opinions. I believe most will agree that you have handled not only the initial situation but also have handled your responses to "what's his name" in a manner that puts you in a very favorable light. I refer to him as "what's his name" due to different handles on different boards.

In 11 years I've only had a provider cancel on me one time. I had a couple of hours notice which was plenty. I live in BFE so as long as I know before I start that long drive I'm not too inconvenienced and will usually have time to make other arrangements.

I will go out on a limb here and say that if you had called him rather than him calling you 1.5 hours before the appointment to tell him you had to cancel this situation might not have escalated the way it did (but who really can tell).
I'm trying to be objective and put myself in the same situation. My perception of the situation would have been different if you had reached me before I reached you. Having said that I would have been disappointed either way but I have to believe I would have handled it in a way that would give me an opportunity for you to make it up to me
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #57
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
69er you have to understand that I am very low volume, selective and exclusive enough to be able to recognize when I am being talked about even in a partial recount. When you posted this I immediately knew who you were. I openly owned the situation because it hurt my feelings that you would want to make a public example of me when I really felt badly and did my best to help you with immediate options.
Elysa, this is where you have got it wrong. I figured you would know if you read the thread who had posted it. It was a situation with enough detail that I knew you would know who posted it, and who the provider in question was. But I did not put your name out in CoEd, as I figured it would derail my purpose for this thread. You have derailed my purpose for this thread. I wanted the ladies to think about when they cancel, the effect it has on the gents, and to let us know as soon as they know. I am not saying you aren't aware. But I will tell you that I have had a string of cancellations lately, and it has gotten old. You chose to make your name public in this thread, not I.

Quote:
What I admitted was that I got home 1 hour and 45 min before we were to meet originally that means I was in the door only 15 minutes before I spoke to you. I am not sure where you are getting this 30 mins from. I promise you I would have been on the phone or email with you MUCH earlier if I had been able.
I'm not going to argue with you about 15 minutes vs 30 minutes... that is just silly. So, I'll focus instead on why you couldn't tell me when you knew.

I agree that you weren't able to tell me as soon as you knew. But that was because of the way you have chosen to run your business, not because of choices I made. If you were more organized, used a smartphone, or a variety of possible ways, you would have been able to contact me. That you didn't contact me as soon as you knew, you should own, but you choose to dodge that and simply say you couldn't. I agree the way you choose to do things, you aren't able to, but those are your choices. If the choices you make about how you run your business impact me, I think it is within my rights to be unhappy about it, and let others know.

Quote:
As far as me insinuating that you were offering a friend not good enough for choosing... I think you need to read what I read. The time you attempted to set me up with Wynter would have worked, had she been available at our appointment time. But per my phone conversation with you, she was not. Her availability was the next day. That did not work for me.

I did post in a thread that I would have rather you used time to notify me rather than try and find me alternatives. Somehow I believe that in your mind you have twisted that statement into a statement about Wyner? It was not about Wynter. Wynter gets it, I don't understand why you don't.

Wynter is great, and has quite a following, but is pretty known for more of a PSE rather than GFE session. What if that isn't what the guy wants? It sounds like you don't get that the gents here try to do their homework and choose carefully. All I was trying to say is that I would rather have you call me 1 minute sooner, rather than spend anytime trying to set me up with who you "think" I may like.

Quote:
You seem to just read all kinds of things into this. All I can say is read for the content, as your just seem to misunderstand a great deal. I was saying that I posted in the Mens Lounge to determine if you had any real history of NCNS or cancellations. Because of the way ECCIE has chosen to do things, and the way search works here, that searching to determine if you did have a history is nearly impossible. I think that content is pretty clear. Why you seem unable to get the meaning, I can't say.

Quote:
Now you are accusing me of something! You accuse me of a false handle on my p411. I do not post a false handle on p411. You are either mistaken, or making a blatent lie! Please, post what handle I have shown on my P411... or admit to the mistake.

Quote:
Please go back and read what I said. I never said during our phone conversation or any posting that Wynter wasn't "good enough". I am tired of fighting your comprehension skills.

As I said, I would prefer a lady not try to set up a backup for me. I have been around a while and seen a lot of BS happen during such situations. I had a lady set me up with a friend when she had to cancel, and came to find out that the original lady made the backup give her a cut, so I got a less than great session. Yeah, this is another case where you see things through only your eyes, and not mine. I'll say it again, I would rather a lady not try to set up a session for me, if things fall through.

I'll say this one last time. The whole reason for this thread, was never to bring up your name. The fact that this is public, is because you chose to make it public. The reason was to let other ladies know that gents would like to know right away when a lady starts her period.

I am done with fighting you. You just are not following the logic or reasoning, and seem unable to get past your emotion, and read all kinds of things into what is written. I don't see you wanting to see me. I can't change that.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #58
K2
Registered Member

69er - thanks for keeping the drama alive and giving us all a fun thread to read! Although I don't have the time or patience to do the whole point-counter point thing like you, it's pretty clear to me that you're the factually-challenged, logic-challenged, comprehension-challenged and expectation-challenged party in this scenario and I'm beginning to wonder if the number in your handle is really more about your IQ than anything else.+1 LA ... if she doesn't marry you, I'm next in line!
K2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #59
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Wynter is great, and has quite a following, but is pretty known for more of a PSE rather than GFE session. What if that isn't what the guy wants? It sounds like you don't get that the gents here try to do their homework and choose carefully. All I was trying to say is that I would rather have you call me 1 minute sooner, rather than spend anytime trying to set me up with who you "think" I may like.
Wynter offers both. You just need to tell her which way you'd like it. She also does some domme work as well. For a real good time, ask for all three. Oh, and you better book at least two hours for that... you'll need it.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #60
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Promised the voices in my head that we wouldn't pick on... er I mean help 69er anymore, but for providing this much entertainment we just have to give something back to the community. As Krunkman noted wynterstark does offer more than legendary PSE sessions, just let her know what you are looking for. Everyone has a different idea of what the perfect gfe/pse experience should be, over the years I've only met a handful with the skill set and talents to match her. None that surpassed her, but that's just my opinion your mileage will vary.

We always try to walk in the other guys shoes when helping the lost like 69er, sometimes that is more difficult than other times. As we used to try to explain to our favorite dog every now and then; there is a time when you need to just let go of the bone and get back up on the porch and take a nap. We've all been there when an unfortunate series of events has our panties all in a bunch and while this thread has been entertaining, it might be time to focus on getting rid of that pesky semen retention headache.

I'm still trying to remember the last time someone cancelled on me and booked an creme de la creme replacement...
Wayward is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women