Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nope, never said that. Sorry, Af-Fuckup. But nice try. It doesn't matter anyway, this is Kansas and the Republican will win the state no matter who is nominated. But I will still vote my conscience.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #122
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are very behind (not at all surprising to anyone here), you inbred retard, and you didn't comment on this post -- perhaps your mentally-deficient, inbred-ass didn't understand -- so here it is again:

Af-Freakin needs to do a review on his session with you. He's fucked you until you are delusional. Granted, you were three-quarters of the way there -- it's an associative disorder stemming from all of that inbreeding, you know.

Never-the-less, he's fucked you into insanity . . . and all the while
Af-Freakin motivated you to action with his cheers:

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"

How long did you it take you to come up with that? LOL Must have taken all you little brain power...and it's sooo lame.
What a major fucktard. Go back to being the bitch you are...you're everyone's whipping boy.

Bedpans? Your so stupid you can't even get a put down right...what a fucking moron. Seriously, stop denying it...Now c'mon boy...I command you to respond like the bitch you are.

snap. snap.

This is like sparring with a little girl...not even a challenge. Come up with something better IB Stoopid! What a pussy.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #123
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So you don't empty the bedpans? Won't you get in trouble for that, Sa_fartman?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #124
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you don't empty the bedpans? Won't you get in trouble for that, Sa_fartman?
Oh...soo lame and weak attempt. Unlike you I'm not unemployed and own the business...IB just can't read because he's stupid.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #125
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey, I'm no longer unemployed, and I own my own business. But I don't need bedpans.

BTW, you do realize that the post that started this thread was based on a lie, don't you? Should probably let this one end. That will allow you, Sa_fartman, to look stupid on more relevant threads. OK?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
How long did you it take you to come up with that? LOL Must have taken all you little brain power...and it's sooo lame.
What a major fucktard. Go back to being the bitch you are...you're everyone's whipping boy.

Bedpans? Your so stupid you can't even get a put down right...what a fucking moron. Seriously, stop denying it...Now c'mon boy...I command you to respond like the bitch you are.

snap. snap.

This is like sparring with a little girl...not even a challenge. Come up with something better IB Stoopid! What a pussy.
Only in your head, SuckAss_fartman. Only in your head . . . and that is a puny, pathetic world indeed.

Fourteen posts and then what happened SuckAss_fartman? You never did post a cite so that everyone could laugh at your sorry, inbred ass.

And Af-Freakin cheers go on:

. . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #127
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only in your head, SuckAss_fartman. Only in your head . . . and that is a puny, pathetic world indeed.

Fourteen posts and then what happened SuckAss_fartman? You never did post a cite so that everyone could laugh at your sorry, inbred ass.

And Af-Freakin cheers go on:

. . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!

Keep latching onto week retorts...it's the best you can do with your limited intelligence. The funny thing is you calling me inbred is false and can't possibly be, whereas you being a wimpy pussy is entirely possible. Win! Just face it IB Stoopid...you have been owned! Now shoo...I'm done with you.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #128
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, I'm no longer unemployed, and I own my own business. But I don't need bedpans.

BTW, you do realize that the post that started this thread was based on a lie, don't you? ?
...and that's appropriate given the crap you post.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #129
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You keep saying that, but when I ask for a substantive rebuttal, all you can do is call names. I think you have a problem, Sa_fartman.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #130
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess it's official now. Mainstream media news show announces it is a hoax. Way to go MSM.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #131
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You keep saying that, but when I ask for a substantive rebuttal, all you can do is call names.
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess it's official now. Mainstream media news show announces it is a hoax. Way to go MSM.
I think we figured that out about 4 pages ago. Come on man, keep up.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #132
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Nope, never said that. Sorry, Af-Fuckup. But nice try. It doesn't matter anyway, this is Kansas and the Republican will win the state no matter who is nominated. But I will still vote my conscience.
yes u did LimpOldHippy. of course that was before garyjohnson got in the race on the libertarian ticket. stop ur fucking lying. . u only care about legalization and getting out of vietnam [its Iraq and Afghan but dont tell the senile oldhippy]. u dont give a damn about the other issues like small government. if u did, u wouldnt say it that both parties r the same. u'd vote Romney and not throw ur vote away if u did. u aint as smart as u think u r.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #133
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Nice, Af-Fuckup. Set up a strawman and knock it down, like so many do. Then congratulate yourself on how smart you are, even though it is clear you're an idiot to anyone who reads the thread. I have said that nothing will change if Romney or Santorum become President, so why not vote for Obama if that's the only choice you have. I, however, will not vote for Obama, or Santorum, or Romney, or Gingrich. I have supported and continue to support Gary Johnson for President, but I would happily vote for Dr. Paul. But no Democrat or Republican is going to get my vote. And no, and I shouldn't have to keep explaining this, I don't believe the government should regulate gay relationships, or any relationship among adults that is mutually consensual.
hey u weirdOldMoron, marriage is regulation of a relationship by the government. u r 4 gay marriage, right?
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Keep latching onto week retorts...it's the best you can do with your limited intelligence.
You’re one to be talking about ‘limited intelligence’. Your ‘weak’ retorts wouldn’t be so obnoxious if they didn’t in fact go on and on; ‘week’ after ‘week’. Everyone ‘bests’ your inbred ass in a battle of the wits; get used to it.
Quote:
The funny thing is you calling me inbred is false and can't possibly be,
The real funny thing – and it’s a really, really funny thing – is that multiple people have called you inbred on multiple occasions in multiple forums. You cannot deny that fact, SuckAss_fartman. That’s just the way you ‘impress’ people. Not only is it possible that your ass is inbred, in your case it is very definitely probable.
Quote:
whereas you being a wimpy pussy is entirely possible.
Again, only in that small world you call your mind. Keep dreaming your inbred, moronic dreams, SuckAss_fartman. The thoughts that orbit in that small, small mind of yours are perpetually in collision and discombobulated because the ‘orbit’ in your mind is too, too small to allow for a proper thought process to develop: a consequence of too much inbreeding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman;22
Win! Just face it IB Stoopid...you have been owned![IMG]file:///C:/Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Now shoo...I'm done with you.
‘You be stupid’ alright, and ‘owned’ is obviously another word you do not understand. Plus, no one died and left you in charge of a damn thing! So if you are tired of getting your inbred moronic-ass kicked in a public forum, you can carry your inbred moronic-ass down the street.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #135
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Wow, that was a lot of rebuttal...must have gotten under your skin. That's a win. ...and still the best putdown you have is latching onto 'inbred'...boy, in the battle of the wits you've come only half armed. I took charge loser and made you my bitch and you jumped threw the hoops I put up...plain and clear...and watch, you'll do it again. Come here boy...daddy says jump.

Quote:
You’re one to be talking about ‘limited intelligence’. Your ‘weak’ retorts wouldn’t be so obnoxious if they didn’t in fact go on and on; ‘week’ after ‘week’. Everyone ‘bests’ your inbred ass in a battle of the wits; get used to it.
The real funny thing – and it’s a really, really funny thing – is that multiple people have called you inbred on multiple occasions in multiple forums. You cannot deny that fact, SuckAss_fartman. That’s just the way you ‘impress’ people. Not only is it possible that your ass is inbred, in your case it is very definitely probable.
Again, only in that small world you call your mind. Keep dreaming your inbred, moronic dreams, SuckAss_fartman. The thoughts that orbit in that small, small mind of yours are perpetually in collision and discombobulated because the ‘orbit’ in your mind is too, too small to allow for a proper thought process to develop: a consequence of too much inbreeding. ‘You be stupid’ alright, and ‘owned’ is obviously another word you do not understand. Plus, no one died and left you in charge of a damn thing! So if you are tired of getting your inbred moronic-ass kicked in a public forum, you can carry your inbred moronic-ass down the street.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women