Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98
Default Guidelines for posting a NC/NS?

I was prompted to seek some clarification after reading a providers thread replying to a NCNS review, and I didn't want to pollute the OP's thread.

I am of the opinion that a NC/NS should always be reported. For one it helps a hobbyist see if there are any trends that they wish to avoid. While I agree that there are many real world responsibilities that can occur to bring about a NS, there is always an opportunity, except in the most extreme cases to avoid a NC. More importantly posting a NC/NS allows other hobbyists the opportunity to see whether a resolution has or has not been achieved. In my mind the resolution is the most important part in helping me determine if I am going to try to see that provider.

On to the Questions:
Where do you post a NC/NS thread? I see many posted in the review forum, not only is that wrong because it is a non-review, but it also does not allow for a response that may lead to a resolution. I tend to leave the Alert section for more serious infractions, so is the Coed section the most plausible place to post?

Generally speaking, how long or how many contact attempts do you make before you post a NC/NS?

Any other thoughts on NC/NS?
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"While I agree that there are many real world responsibilities that can occur to bring about a NS, there is always an opportunity, except in the most extreme cases to avoid a NC." - swwaustin

I agree with most of what you said.
However, the above quote is a bit drastic stating that only "IN EXTREME CASES" should a NC be somewhat acceptable. What is a hobbyist doesnt call the provider because his SO just walked in? That isnt what I would consider "extreme" but it is reason for a NC. What if a provider is stranded for 3 hours waiting for AAA in the middle of nowhere and her cell phone dies? Is that extreme?

I guess what I am asking, really, is what is acceptable and what is not? What is extreme and what is NOT understandable?

Respectfully,
Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
I agree with most of what you said.
However, the above quote is a bit drastic stating that only "IN EXTREME CASES" should a NC be somewhat acceptable.
Language, like many things is subjective. If you desire my operating definition of extreme cases, it is quite simple. They are those situations that do not allow for communication, when a hobbyist or provider reasonably feels that they are unable to safely make contact or are simply unable to make contact. In addition, when I say NC, or no call, I am not only referring to a no call during the moments before and during the agreed upon time of the encounter, but also to no communication, which includes calls, e-mails, texts, or PM's after the failed attempt at a meeting. Of course this is just my opinion, ultimately it is not my place to define extreme cases for others, it is up to the people involved with the NCNS to determine if the reasons are acceptable.

Quote:
What is a hobbyist doesnt call the provider because his SO just walked in?
Personally, I do not consider this extreme for myself. I can usually always find a way to get away to make a quick cancellation call, text, or email. Still, I understand that some hobbyist may be unable to do so, and if that is the case I would hope they attempt to make contact as soon as possible.

Quote:
What if a provider is stranded for 3 hours waiting for AAA in the middle of nowhere and her cell phone dies? Is that extreme?
Well that illustrates some really bad luck, yes, I would consider that an extreme case that prevents communication, but again, the determination of whether or not it is acceptable or believable is left up to the people involved.

Quote:
I guess what I am asking, really, is what is acceptable and what is not? What is extreme and what is NOT understandable?
Again, there is no blanket answer to provide here, each person has to consider that for themselves based on their own scenario. What you consider acceptable, I may not, and vice versa. For the most part, I am understanding of an NCNS as long as contact, and an explanation are provided. From there I can determine whether I want to invest any more time and energy.

What do you think about my questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swwaustin View Post
On to the Questions:
Where do you post a NC/NS thread? I see many posted in the review forum, not only is that wrong because it is a non-review, but it also does not allow for a response that may lead to a resolution. I tend to leave the Alert section for more serious infractions, so is the Coed section the most plausible place to post?

Generally speaking, how long or how many contact attempts do you make before you post a NC/NS?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for explaining further. I appreciate that and I do agree still with many points made.

About where to post a NC/NS- I would think the Alerts forum is best for this as we do not currently have anything otherwise. About opening a forum just for these so that hobbyists can view any "trends" in progress and so forth- I think that makes ALOT of sense. Right now, the way things are, CO-ED is the best place as far as some are concerned but I think Alerts, just me.

I also agree that a review should only be posted IF there is "something" to review but that is not up to me. I do like some points made about a provider being able to rebuttal a bad review or even to make a note of affirmation of seeing a member, etc.

Hope this helps and thank you...

Kelli Ann Preston
Old 04-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I forgot to answer the last one! Sorry, lol

I think the contact attempts, how long and how many, really would vary from person to person. Like you have somewhat mentioned, NC/NS are sometimes better taken on a case by case basis since each one may differ as does every person. I know there may be a NC/NS "trend" set by some providers out in this fantasy world but in the case by case ones that are by what I consider to be reputable ones are far and few, if any, between. I have recieved my FIRST one, my ONLY one. There is no habit here nor a "trend" by any means. I do not justify NC/NS BUT there are circumstances which arise that cannot be overlooked or helped.

Back to the Q: I think it really depends on the provider, her credibility in the hobby world and her overall rep as well as the type of person the "gentleman" is on the recieving end.

Kelli Ann
Old 04-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
A NC/NS should be posted in the Co-Ed forum. That way the information is there and the lady will be able to respond. Since a NC/NS means that the meeting never took place it is not review material and not worthy of a post in the Alert forum.

Quote:
I wait a couple of days. Usually the lady will respond by then and we can go from there.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Thank you for explaining further.
You're very welcome. I have a gift for often times not being very clear. Thanks for your insight.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

for some reason - I thought we went through this or something very similar before...
my message is the same be it a TOFTT or a NC/NS

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34921
(I have not changed my mind...Post 3)
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:47 AM   #9
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

sww...au contraire...your thoughts are clear and cogent...go guy

Kelli...Klassy as always

dennisrn...right...but not all new arrivals research past posts...so
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #10
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
for some reason - I thought we went through this or something very similar before...
my message is the same be it a TOFTT or a NC/NS

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34921
(I have not changed my mind...Post 3)
For some reason...I would think the above link was not the first time it has been discussed, and this is not the last time it will be discussed. I missed the thread, perhaps because it was a TOFTT thread, with one thought of a NCNS, or perhaps it was because it was posted in the questions for the staff area, which I do not always frequent. In any case, what do you think about the other question?

Quote:
However, if you feel you are just rehashing old information, please feel free to ignore.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I guess I would have to think about that if it ever happens to me. I am generally very comfortable with those whom I am seeing (and hopefully -- they with me) thereby avoiding these kinds of things.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #12
ccsimone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18130
Question ??????

I hope this is not a stupid question, but what is NC/NS? I think I figured it out but I want to know for sure.

Sorry I am a newbie and I am learning.
ccsimone is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsimone View Post
I hope this is not a stupid question, but what is NC/NS? I think I figured it out but I want to know for sure.

Sorry I am a newbie and I am learning.
No need to apologize for not knowing. I should have spelled it out.

NC/NS = No call / No show
Generally used to describe a situation where either a provider or hobbyist is stood up without a cancellation call.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #14
ccsimone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18130
Smile thanks

Quote:
No need to apologize for not knowing. I should have spelled it out.

NC/NS = No call / No show
Generally used to describe a situation where either a provider or hobbyist is stood up without a cancellation call.
Thank you swwaustin, I thought it was something like that. I would not do anything like that but I know sometimes things happen, but it would seem like a text, phone call, email or something can be sent to say you won't show up.

Again thank you and I don't plan on having any such reviews or reputation.
ccsimone is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Don't make a big deal about it. Don't get mad and don't post mad.

Just state the facts and let the others make up their minds. It won't ruin a lady's reputation if she does it once or twice. If she's a NCNS queen, the truth will come out.

If the lady freaks out over the report and attacks you, so much the batter. The rest of us can put her on the psychobitch list and avoid problems ourselves.

48 hours or so wait time is probably a good time.

DON'T threaten to report her for NCNS, just do it.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women