Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42014
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36391
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
TechOnex
Account Disabled

Default Is Weight and Size and issue with the Ladies?

Getting older every day and gaining weight this winter was a real issue for me. I feel very self conscience about it and have got to ask the ladies if this is an issue with them. 6'5", 280 pounds, 42" waist, 50" belly, A size manboobs.
Trying to begin another diet and exercise every other day, but it does not seem to be having any effect, except that I am sore, hungry and horny as hell. Have not hobbied since August, but still want to partake. Should I wait until I get this under control or should I go ahead and make that call to my new ATF.
TechOnex is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've seen a couple of questions similar to this on the board. The uniform answer tends to be...go ahead and hobby.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #3
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

The only thing you have to worry about..because yes.. any provider with an ounce of intelligence and the hopes of gaining your business i.e money..will tell you that weight and/or size is not an issue.. there are some that are up front and will not see heavy men..i applaud those and while I may disagree with it.. atleast they don't mislead anyone..

however..the only thing you have to concern yourself with is.. if the lady you see, truly means what she says when "weight doesn't matter" and performs eagerly up the same standard she would with someone she finds "hot".. or is it a lesser service.. because remember, you can find many post that state many providers believe they have to "click" and "connect" and whatever other words they wanna throw out in order to provide good service.. are we to believe that they can do that with someone they would otherwise find repulsive? just saying..

Plenty of women out there have no issue with the guy they are seeing, they realize they are there to provide a service and that each client deserves the same level of service no matter his looks etc.. those ladies I would seek out and spend my money on for a good time.. and in the end.. remember, your still getting to bang some hot ass chicks in the process whether they really like you or not lol thats what having the money that girls want brings you.. is that opportunity..

also realize that confidence goes a long ways.. guys that no matter their looks or appearance that walk in with confidence can be a huge turn on..

and not to be cruel..but there is always hot women even your ATF that is willing to take your money in exchange for a good time..don't let appearance hold you back..go get you some
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

I am a little heavier than you, and have never had a problem. They might gag after I leave. If the gift is on the table and you are fresh smelling, they are good to go.
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Little known Chinese Emperor Hung Lo though quite obese had great following and many paramour all quite satisfied with attentions of monarch. In addition to great wealth was inventor of tongue pushup. Do not know for sure but all facts may be connected.
Chinese proverb say:" A waist is a terrible thing to mind."
Keep on Truckin.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #6
TechOnex
Account Disabled

Thanks all, this is great info, keep it coming. We guys get to look at photos and pick our favorites and preferences, but the ladies are at a true disadvantage, not knowing what that new client looks like, unless they ask...now where is that photo of Magnum PI!
TechOnex is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #7
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechOne View Post
Thanks all, this is great info, keep it coming. We guys get to look at photos and pick our favorites and preferences, but the ladies are at a true disadvantage, not knowing what that new client looks like, unless they ask...now where is that photo of Magnum PI!

Don't you think they ask about how you look and act when they call your reference. I'm just glad my reference thinks enough of me to, let's say, put me in the best possible light. I'm starting to sound like bluffcityguy.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimboknocker View Post
I'm starting to sound like bluffcityguy.
There are drugs that can help with that. Any licensed psychiatrist should be able to set you up with some.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:35 AM   #9
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

If you show up at the incall wearing one of these in your size, weight and size will never be an issue with any of the providers.

If you have a tongue like a cow, what the ladies call "gifted," that will be the icing on the cake.

It's all a matter of finding the right match.

MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac92451 View Post
If you show up at the incall wearing one of these in your size, weight and size will never be an issue with any of the providers.

In fact, I'd wager if you wear one of these... the larger you are, the more welcome you'll be.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #11
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

bcg, you would have to be really large, those are $1 bills. The first time I saw it I thought it was $100 dollar bills. Been sitting here trying to count it, you're right I do need to see a doctor. or maybe a provider.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 AM   #12
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimboknocker View Post
bcg, you would have to be really large, those are $1 bills. The first time I saw it I thought it was $100 dollar bills. Been sitting here trying to count it, you're right I do need to see a doctor. or maybe a provider.
Even with those being all ones, assuming a gentleman of average size it looks to me like there's enough of them there to finance at least an hour with a top-notch provider.

I'd recommend seeing a provider first, myself (one of my favorites says she's "thirsty" this week... hint, hint ), but of course the doctor has the advantage (in my case) of being a bit cheaper (by about, oh, $150 or so for an hour to an hour an a half, based on the last provider I saw) and occasionally insurance picks up a bit of the tab.

But the provider's definitely a lot more fun.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's an issue of Does it cause issues. Then it's more an FYI thing.

If your weight causes motility issues, I need to know.
If it raises (or more honestly doesn't raise) performance issues, I need to know.

Keeping in mind I need to know these things anyway.

Just be healthy for you.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #14
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechOne View Post
Getting older every day and gaining weight this winter was a real issue for me. I feel very self conscience about it and have got to ask the ladies if this is an issue with them. 6'5", 280 pounds, 42" waist, 50" belly, A size manboobs.
Trying to begin another diet and exercise every other day, but it does not seem to be having any effect, except that I am sore, hungry and horny as hell. Have not hobbied since August, but still want to partake. Should I wait until I get this under control or should I go ahead and make that call to my new ATF.
Chan just reread vital statistics. At 6'5" and 280 honorable gentleman plus sized but far from morbidly obese. Dimensions would impress many ladies especially if other parts proprtional. Many adventurous females with generous lubrication would view emperor sized personage as Slip&Slide waiting to happen and climb mountainous slope
in flash. Take from unimposing self,280 lbs much more unweildy
if 5'5".
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

When searching for a good time in another area of the country (So Cal) I ran across many ads that stated something about "no clients over xxx weight," but I don't think I've seen that around this area. Maybe everyone is expected to be beautiful in sunny so-cal. If they don't want to see you again, you will have your answer, but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem for most. I look at it like this... if I were the one getting a donation, I would probably prefer the younger and hotter women, but I would still take the business from the others too. Too bad women don't "donate". I could start a second profession.
willro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women