Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36935
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 19637
Default To out or not to out..this is the question..

I feel the need to reiterate how important our hobby identies are to our safety and ability to function in normal life. When a provider spends years building up a reputation and then has to leave it behind for one reason or another, it's a big deal. It seems like I've noticed a few comments lately that almost enjoy "outing" a provider who has, for whatever reason they feel they need to, change their handles to remain safe.

It is hard in this hobby to draw the lines between fantasy and reality, and can seem like an exciting game. I can only hope that it is this excitement that leads to the "outing" of a provider, but regardless it is really not a great thing to do.

I have a super duper great most favorite tongue toy-client who is going to think I am picking on him here, but I am not. See he was trying to help me (which I need) but accidentally let it slip what I was trying to hide. This was something done only to help, and I sincerely appreciate him for that kindness because having left my old "name", most of my work must be redone. Now, I have to earn back those 2 years that I spent building a spectacular reputation It's all gone, unfortunately.

Do I like wasting all that wonderful work, throwing away all of those brilliant and fun reviews, and loosing touch with those fellas that won't know how to reach me because I was forced to change EVERYTHING? Hell to the NO. It was necessary and painful. And a pain in the ass. I had to go through so much shit...

Anyway, I guess my point is that this hobby is the best thing that has happened to me. It gives me so much...I can't help wanting to give back all i can possibly give. However, please please think about the ladies that are forced to start over for reasons that can vary from legal issues (not my reason) to safety ones. Alot of us have young families we are trying to protect and we need your help.

Now resume your adoration of me, bodily and mentally. As you can tell from the length of this harrangue, I do have some time on my hands these days. I am sitting here nakey on my couch wondering who is going to get all of this sexual frustration I have....
Lana Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Good point. In this instance "outing" I am assuming you are referring to saying "this provider used to be that provider", and not the disclosure of real names and such, which should never be done. In the several times that I have seen it occur it was done by hobbyists who thought they were helping other hobbyists.

For example, someone says "hey has anyone seen provider X?" and then a well intentioned hobbyist says, "oh yeah, she goes by XXX now." First thoughts are rarely given to the providers often very good reasons for having changed her name, and that is unfortunate. We should take the time to consider that there is often a legitimate reason for name changes. However, I am appreciative to any hobbyist who tells me about a name change due to bad service, or other deceitful motives.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

yeah...that's the risk i guess....don't have to out a girl to say that she's had a bad service record....big difference in reasons. too bad the crappy providers have to ruin it for the rest of us!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Lady View Post
yeah...that's the risk i guess....don't have to out a girl to say that she's had a bad service record....big difference in reasons. too bad the crappy providers have to ruin it for the rest of us!
Ditto, it's too bad the crappy hobbyists have to ruin it for the rest of us.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

honestly, i don't look at it like that. i think the crappy hobbyists make the good ones extra sexy. there is nothing like a good man that comes into my place and lets me rock his world. especially if he follows a real shit.

Do you get into golden showers?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #6
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Lady View Post
honestly, i don't look at it like that. i think the crappy hobbyists make the good ones extra sexy. there is nothing like a good man that comes into my place and lets me rock his world. especially if he follows a real shit.

Do you get into golden showers?
TFF, I guess a crappy hobbyist is a good thing depending on what you're in the mood for.

As for me, I prefer to be pissed off than pissed on.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

a special "thank you" to our for these thoughts!!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
Darth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

(Raises head from desk-with paper stuck on his cheek and bleary eyes) Golden Showers? What an interesting transition....
Darth is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Outing a lady by former handle or otherwise is not cool.

However, a lady coming onto this or any other board with:

- new, unknown handle
- no website
- no pics
- no description of herself
- no description of services
- no references (though she expects references of her clients)
- no reviews

...should expect the phone to be silent for a while...
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree if a provider changes her handle, she did it for a good reason and should be left at that. If you are good friends/regular with her she will let you know the new handle.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Outing a lady by former handle or otherwise is not cool.

However, a lady coming onto this or any other board with:

- new, unknown handle
- no website
- no pics
- no description of herself
- no description of services
- no references (though she expects references of her clients)
- no reviews

...should expect the phone to be silent for a while...
Don't you just hate that crap?
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

Yeah, FL has a point. He also has a great dick....I know because I've seen it.

Actually, to get more information from me, all one has to do is shoot me a pm, call me, email me or text me. I am looking around to see any of my posts where I refused to give information and I just can't find it. I guess pm'ing someone is harder than making assumptions based on fallacious conjecture. I was trying to ask nicely for consideration, not trying to piss on your parade.

What I was pointing out was that this is scary...http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34480. (Not trying to pick on CS, so sorry man - I've seen it alot and I don't think it's mean-spirited, just a mistake)

Additionally, if you want my references, I would be happy to refer you dennisrn and about 100 other guys (check out Doc Rob's comment in the ISO forum for a good deep tissue massage request). I didn't say that I wouldn't tell you who I am, but I don't want to shout it on this site at this time. But by all means, punish me justly for some bullshit completely beyond my control.

If you want reviews, I have 20+ I'd be happy to send it to you if you are really interested in a session. I believe I also offered piix. Hey Budda, you've been in my bed, too. But no, by all means, if it is offensive to you that a woman asks nicely to not OUT her hobby name after a change, then have at it guys. The world is your oyster....it is, in fact, all about YOU.

Do I hate that crap? No I actually LOVE my clients, love what I do and have never conducted myself except in kindness. I guess if you respect the providers then you'll do the right thing. If you have NO respect for them, I guess you'll just do what makes you happy regardless of who it hurts. That is the "crap" I hate...
Old 04-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #13
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Never in any instance other than a rip off "alert" or scam artist activity, should a lady's former name be outted. You may just put her life in danger. Think about that one for a while....
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews

AMEN to this thread!!!
Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #15
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm all about the provider's health and well-being, it always works in tune with the hobbiest.

If a hobbiest outs the providers, who's to say his indescretion won't go further?

In turn, a provider that outs a hobbiest has a chance of really hurting her own business.

As to showers, golden not brown, I get enough of that at work.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women