Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Picture posting- Mods Please clarify

PLEASE No one but a mod respond first. I dont want the response lost in a bunch of posts. Post all you want after a mod responds

Is it or is it not OK, per the rules of the board to post pictures of providers in open, public threads without thier permision? Especialy private photos not availiable anywhere else on the site or Internet? IE: Not in their ads or showcase?

Is it or is it not OK, per board rules, to post provider pictures in private tags, ROS, or ML without their permision? Especialy private photos not availiable anywhere else on the site or the Internet? IE: Not in their ads or showcase?

Thanks for the clariification on this current hot issue
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Bubba, I can't find any ECCIE policy on this. I do have a couple of thoughts though.

It would be extremely rude to post a picture of the Lady other than one from an ad or her showcase.

Any Lady, foolish enough to let a client take her picture, should not be surprised when it shows up on this board.

I will keep on looking for a policy.

Chipper
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
Bubba, I can't find any ECCIE policy on this. I do have a couple of thoughts though.

It would be extremely rude to post a picture of the Lady other than one from an ad or her showcase.

Any Lady, foolish enough to let a client take her picture, should not be surprised when it shows up on this board.

Chipper

Yes, I was shocked to see this Eccie super moderator post pictures of Reese and Stilletto Kitty without permission!
http://ww.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=275175.

Of course the pictures have been since removed, but how dare DickemDown post pix that he took during a session..just rude...extremely rude, lol.

And how foolish of Reese Foster to allow a client to take her picture, according to the above statement. I for one do not think Reese is foolish, and that is why I don't make blanket statements like these.

BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Old news BBL...

Once again, BOTH ladies agreed to the pics during the session and having them posted in the review. It was only after Stiletto Kitty's WK harassed her (her words) that she asked for them to be taken down...

Hell, she even TOOK some of the pics

Carry on troll...carry on
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #5
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

DED, don't you just love when trolls try to twist shit to fit thier needs without ever having any of the real facts to base it on? Beyond that, those pic's were NEVER in public view, unlike someone else's pic's that were posted.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
DED, don't you just love when trolls try to twist shit to fit thier needs without ever having any of the real facts to base it on? Beyond that, those pic's were NEVER in public view, unlike someone else's pic's that were posted.
Yeah Nova, they can't help it though

More importantly, who is that in your avatar????
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

You like huh, Haley Hilton is her name, if you ever get to Cali Bay Area, look her up!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

BBL

You would be able to get your point across better if you just stick to facts. For example, your other thread where you make the argument about permission, I agree with you. Then you start adding factually incorrect shit.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #9
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

None of your posts have anything to do with my question. Please take your shit somewhere else. Am trying to actualy get an answer for the question and your not helping at all. Start you own thread for your little spat
Old 02-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Bubba,

Try using the quote button so it's clear who you're being condescending to.

Btw, what's your policy of posting pics on women without their permission? Is it ok if they're not providers and you do it in the ML?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

OK, just so you can grasp the concept, everyone but Chipper including your self have added nothing to my questions, Just old shit.

Since I know you have never read the forum rules, here are a few that apply some specificly to you and others to the rest of the posters

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

if you still dont understand, have someone read them to you a few times
Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #12
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post

Chipper
I agree its rude , but appers not against the rules to post a private picture of a woman here.

While a lady may be foolish to allow photos to be taken, that in no way give permission to a hobbyiest to breake the implied trust. Just because someone does a stupid thing does not make it OK for another to do a stupid thing.

I appriciate follow up on this as it is clearly a hot issue right now.

Thanks
Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Look at this from the "ownership" standpoint.

When I use my camera to take photos (I have had zero training and really like the delete feature on digital cameras!) but whether I take them of a tree in my yard, a tree in a park, or anything else, the photos are mine.

As far as I know from a "legal" standpoint, no signed model release is needed because how would the paparazzi own and sell photos of celebrities if the one taking the photos had to have model releases signed before publishing?

As for BCD time. The moment both parties are in agreement that photos will be taken, the most the object of the photos can hope for would be discretion.

That works out so well 100% of the time right?

The changing of a person's mind after the fact, many times days and weeks later, doesn't change who owns and can publish those when and where they choose.

I bet a lof of ex-girlfriends wished they had never let that boyfriend turn that camcorder on!

If I might offer a suggestion to the providers on how to 100% guarantee the use of provider photos will be only done with provider approval with no grief or hassles.

Providers should be sure to pull out their own cameras and shoot their own photos of the client who wants "trophy" pics.

Only fair right?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Very specific rules cover taking photos in public of public figures. Its not the same. Legit news organizations have different rules but there are cases where even they require permission to publish a photo.

Taking photos in private with or without their expressed permission does NOT automaticly grant permission to publish them in a public forum. Its one thing to take a photo for personal enjoyment v publishing that photo. There is a reason photographers use model releases. There is no coming back later and saying they did not want those pics published.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Bubba sure is acting modtardish with some of his replies.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women