Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Default Question on Rule #20

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Does this rule forbid a gentleman from sharing with a provider the ROS content he wrote in a review of her? Not private content of any follow-up posts or posts in restricted non-review areas such as the locker room, just the entirety of the original posted review.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It does indeed forbid that, and we take action against it whenever it can be proven that such has occurred.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

That is a question a Mod would have to answer. In my opinion, what I say to a provider about MY personal experience, (not yours or anyone else), is between me and the provider. If I feel the service provided to me is superior I will probably share with her something similar to what I would say in a Rest of The Story Review. Likewise if I was disappointed. The key is, I am sharing with her MY opinion....not another clients private ROS comments.

(To clarify.....my comments would be verbally spoken to her probably before departure.....not actual written ROS comments.)
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

To expand on vyt's comment, we know that this information gets shared and not always by the reviewer with the reviewee!!!

Where our members run into issues is if they take information that they are not suppossed to have and use it openly. An example:
Hobbiest A has a session with Provider B and she is magnificient! He comments that he is surprised and wonders why Hobbiest B did not have as much fun with her. She asks what he means and Hobbiest A share some details of a Men's Lounge Review of Provider A. Provider A is incensed and sends Hobbiest B a PM asking him WTF. He reports this to Staff and then action must take place against those that violated the sanctity of the respective private areas.

On the other hand, if Provider B listens to Hobbiest A and then says to herself that Hobbiest B wouldn't know a good thing if it hit him over the head and life goes on, then no action would be taken because we wouldn't know it had even happenned.

Bottom line, we should not share info from the Private Areas, but if and when it is shared it is wise to keep it to oneself, otherwise it can cost you a Vacation.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Guest101618
Account Disabled

So then it sounds like if I provide feedback to a provider that is substantially similar to what I wrote in the ROS, then I am at risk of getting whacked? OK, now I know. So I need to use significantly different words and phrases so there is a question in the provider's mind about my trustworthiness when she hears/learns what I wrote didn't match what I told her about the visit? I'm going to have to think about how to do that.

I certainly approve of and agree with the general intent of the policy. I wish there were an approved way to let the provider know how I felt about the visit without doing something wrong, or waiting for her to find out from some unauthorized source. Maybe there is just too much room for a grey area there for a workable solution to be found.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Rover,

This issue has come up before. There are no rules that prohibit what you share with a provider PRIOR to posting here, but once info is here, the distribution thereof is limited and protected.

When I first started, I ocassionally ran my ROS statements by the lady in question PRIOR to posting, to see if she had any comments/questions or concerns with what I planned on putting out there for the community to see.

On one ocassion, the lady asked that I not share something, as it was a YMMV event and she did not want other hobbyists to expect/anticipate that. Much better to deal with up front, than later, from my perspective. Certainly did not change what I wrote about the overall experience or the recommendation. (In that case, we spent some OTC time at dinner. Not her norm, and we ended up hanging out OTC for several hours. I can certainly see the harm in putting that in a review).

I just made sure that if I shared my draft comments up front with a lady, that I did not do so through the board, and that she knew they were subject to change and once posted, were "protected" information.

I hope that helps.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
There are no rules that prohibit what you share with a provider PRIOR to posting here, but once info is here, the distribution thereof is limited and protected.
This is the distinction I was going to add, thanks Sarge!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

How about when the provider asks, "Why did you give me a no recommendation?" and you say, "because you had a dirty incall, and your pimp knocked on the door halfway through the appointment."

You mentioned this stuff in the review. Have you crossed the line?

"Did you put that in your review?"

"Yes."

Does this cross the line now?
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #9
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

GG you of course know the correct answer to your question.

I love it when you are rhetorical. The "yes" answer to the second question crosses the line indeed. It has to. The correct response to the second question would be no comment.

The answer to the first question I think is okay.

Of course this is "perfect life" not "real life."

The release of ROS information on the public board is bad enough. I think the stemming of that tide is more important than this thread albeit both are of concern.

A BIG shout out to OldSarge---Hey OldSarge!

-Boog
guest031612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Thanks for the input. I'm going with the Sarge's suggestion. Then the time stamps on emails or private messages to the provider will be useful in proving my properly skating the edge of Rule #20 in the future if needed. I think it is useful for a provider to have a clue how I perceived the adventure. She may be projecting something she doesn't intend, or may not have noticed something in her surroundings that registered to me or some other guest.

Happy Hobbying!
Old 01-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
How about when the provider asks, "Why did you give me a no recommendation?" and you say, "because you had a dirty incall, and your pimp knocked on the door halfway through the appointment."

"Yes."

I have yet to see an answer to your questions...

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #12
ztonk

Quote:

No. You two spent time together, it is reasonable to assume you might talk about the experience afterward.

Quote:

"Yes."

Strictly speaking, yes, but there is enough plausible deniability there to say she could have assumed those things would be in the review based on your previous discussion with her. (Of course, if she states that you told her, that would be a definite yes.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #13
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

This is the reason I don't post reviews anymore. During the ASPD days, I had a session with a lady in Houston and asked if she knew about ASPD (I found her on Craigslist). She said no so I opened my computer, logged on and wrote my review in her presence. I made the mistake of stating such in the review since she was getting a bad rap from one guy on ASPD. Sh*t hit the fan and I was banned without a chance to explain. Fine with me. I'm a big boy. I got a new handle and just remained silent from that point on. I don't feel I crossed the line by only allowing her to see MY review of HER. Of course, there was no way to offer a defense since they went ballistic but as the same time, I can also understand the concern. My take, I just don't kiss and tell anymore. I don't need the drama, don't care about any status, and am big enough and smart enough to do my own homework before taking a dive.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #14
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
No. You two spent time together, it is reasonable to assume you might talk about the experience afterward.

Strictly speaking, yes, but there is enough plausible deniability there to say she could have assumed those things would be in the review based on your previous discussion with her. (Of course, if she states that you told her, that would be a definite yes.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
To add to ztonk's comments. Knowing information that is in an area that you do not have access to is not in and of itself a penalty (after all we can't read minds!!) but acting on information that you have from a priveledged source is what gets most in trouble. What usually causes problems is not a discussion about a review that you wrote about a lady and she gets upset because of something that you tell her about what you wrote, but when a WK gives info about what someone else writes or says about a lady and she then calls the OP on what he wrote.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #15
ztonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
This is the reason I don't post reviews anymore. During the ASPD days...

...Sh*t hit the fan and I was banned without a chance to explain.
Let me point out that this is not ASPD and it would be damn near impossible to get banned over writing a review here. There are always going to be white knights that will ride in to defend a lady's honor...

The more gentlemen we have writing reviews, the better. I can certainly understand why some do not write reviews (it took me a few years of membership on ASPD before I was confident enough to do it) but it is a great way of giving back to the community... especially if you've benefited from the reviews of others.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women