Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #16
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

It really depends who is asking, or what it is pulling me from.

Reese of course anytime, but the rest of the world it depends on my lust level. Yes to the things you listed I would almost always rather be having sex. But if you listed going to a super bowl or some even more simple like scuba diving or skiing I am staying put. The ante would have to be something like three or foursome or Reese.
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post

Where is your motivation level? Would you get up during the middle of a sermon if you got a booty call text? Would you cancel a Dr appt for the same? Or are you the type that would just keep on with your day...assuming that the booty call would be there tomorrow?

Ladies, what about you?
Depends on the day... there are days if I have to get out of bed its not worth it so it would be a driveby, climb on and make me a snack on the way out the door when your done kind of deal.

Others times I have been known to call in sick to spend the day in bed with someone. Ive also driven a few 100 miles for some if it was worth it
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #18
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

No hope of actually ever getting that call, but I'd probaly do something embarrassing like stain my pants or something.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #19
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
You guys are awesome and as much as I the flattering comments, I promise that I wasn't fishing for them.

I have found that, as horny as I usually am, I will put off a booty call if it means that I have to change plans or whatever. I think I have started living my personal life, like I do the hobby. I need 24 hours notice for a booty call. .

It's not fun when it's the other way around though! I want it when I want it dammit!!
MMMMMMM...my girl Friday :-)
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #20
James6766P
Gaining Momentum

I don't know that I've ever turned down a booty call. So, does that make me a slut, or a horny ba$tard, or a f'tard?

"What goes around, comes around"!
James6766P is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

If I ever got a booty call I would be so suspicious and paranoid that I'd be afraid to show up! Hell, I am amazed when the ladies here see me! (Good thing we gentlemen are not expected to have a showcase!)
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #22
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

-Well Ms Foster--I'm not sure-- sounds pretty tempting-- but then again you could always give me a call and find out for yourself!! Hint==Hint
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #23
Txh64
Schrodinger's cat search

Encounters: 12

Speaking as someone that has not experienced the RFE (although I have lusted over her pretty eyes, hair, and ass) it seems that the more often I get it, the more often I desire it. Conversely, if I am not getting it often, my horny level drops more to the background. It is still there, but less likely to make me drop everything for a quick call.

I agree with one point though, I want it when I want it. I hate delays when in need.
Txh64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #24
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Well, Reese, I can't imagine anything being better than a booty call from you. I am waiting with pants unzipped!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #25
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

If I was at grandma's funeral - I doubt it - I'm conditioned that a grandma dead or dying means a cancel.

Any other time I'd probably get to my car right as my heart exploded. A booty call from a provider is one thing my cardiologist has warned me about - she said if it didn't kill me outright, it would be either a psychotic trick of my imagination or a cruel provider trying to do me in.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #26
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Talking

I think we actually talked about this one time Reese.

I seem to get these every so often and its really hard for me to break away at a moments notice. But there was this one provider that had family close to where i was who would text in the evenings for a booty call. For her, i would make something up and go hang with her for as long as I could.

But normally its very rare that I actually act on such an invitation due to time constraints...

good topic...

Surge
Surge is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #27
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Depends on the situation....Most of the time work comes before any chance to play. I've cut sessions short because I have business to attend to. It's a big reason why my last relationship didn't work out. I haven't found a woman yet who I'm willing to rearrange my day for when she calls. Well maybe 1 but she hasn't called yet.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:

I think guys with a steady sex life are less likely to JUMP at an offer for a booty call, as opposed to guys who get it less frequently. ...

Where is your motivation level? Would you get up during the middle of a sermon if you got a booty call text? Would you cancel a Dr appt for the same? Or are you the type that would just keep on with your day...assuming that the booty call would be there tomorrow?

Ladies, what about you?
i dont think that steady or less frequent sex is the determining factor. see below.

Quote:
I have found that, as horny as I usually am, I will put off a booty call if it means that I have to change plans or whatever. I think I have started living my personal life, like I do the hobby. I need 24 hours notice for a booty call. .

It's not fun when it's the other way around though! I want it when I want it dammit!!
if [and that's a BIG fucking if :^] i didnt have any other responsibilities in the world [family life, job, organizations], then i probably would respond to a booty call. [if it's p4p, i would need to have the fee available].

but i have responsibilities and havent responded to an on-demand booty call like that in a long time, if ever.

in the past, a provider would let me know she was coming to town in a few days and i would juggle things to go consult w/ her. fortunately and unfortunately, she has moved way out west and hasnt been in dallas in over a yr.

and several of my gal pals have called and/or texted me to say they will be at such and such restaurant or bar [implicit invitation to hang out, not necessarily a booty call]. the only time i took them up on it was when i had to go to the Home Depot that was near the place, but could only stay for a bit.

sure, i would love to consult w/ any of my gal pals when and where i wanted to. but i hobby on my time, not at the beck and call of another.

and that is why i say i dont think it has to do w/ frequency of sex. i think it has to do with commitments and responsibility.

put another way, would you want the guy to drop everything and come be with you, regardless of the consequences in his life?? would you drop everything in your life to go see the guy, regardless of the consequences in your life??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #29
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I think it would depend on who sent the "booty call" If it was you Reese, there is no doubt that I would drop everything to be there.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #30
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
...if it's p4p, i would need to have the fee available
That's a great distinction, I hadn't really thought of that as I was assuming that the basic definition of a booty call didn't involve P4P. But be it as it may and in the environment being what it is, I would agree with PMD, assuming I had the funds, everything else would still apply.
Surge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women