Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99234
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Regarding Greece

I have always considered a trip to Greece to be a pretty personal thing. I mean, I love the place, but it is a place I have only really ever preferred to go with a loved one. I am not opposed to taking the trip with you, but my biggest issue is that it requires a bit of extra prep on my part, and if I am going to start doing that, I might have to charge extra for it. Is this something that is considered offensive? Because I would rather not offer it at all than offer it at a higher charge if it is going to make me look greedy or money hungry. I really don't want to put anyone out, but there are some extra things I do to prepare for a possible trip to the lovely Mediterranean. I would love to hear your input on the issue. Thanks so much!
Rockelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

One of the places on my bucket list. I wish i could drop everything tonight and go.
Mobeezy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobeezy View Post
One of the places on my bucket list. I wish i could drop everything tonight and go.

so are you saying you would drop a few extra greenbacks on a trip there?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockelle View Post
so are you saying you would drop a few extra greenbacks on a trip there?
I can't really say I don't have any experience in bargaining that area. From reading around seems like its always the same trip amount. Just like opinions everyone has a different one so find what works for you.
Mobeezy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

what I am really trying to avoid is making the decision then popping it on guys at the last minute. I know it would be best to be up front about whatever I decide to do. I just hate saying no to clients when they want it.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:29 AM   #6
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Some charge more, some don't. I'm not really into greek, I just like to thumb during doggy.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Some charge more, some don't. I'm not really into greek, I just like to thumb during doggy.

Well that's always welcome.

Thanks for the input.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Well then, Rockell....since Lil' Muffy oft resembles my left thumb, I guess we're good to go huh?? lol

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Well then, Rockell....since Lil' Muffy oft resembles my left thumb, I guess we're good to go huh?? lol

MM

aaaahahahahaha...."Lil' Muffy" I'm dying over here!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
blug35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

lol .. MM... and good thread. Me not into it and still need to see Rockelle soon
blug35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blug35 View Post
lol .. MM... and good thread. Me not into it and still need to see Rockelle soon

Get in where you fit in!!! (pun intended!) Can't wait to see you.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Some charge extra but some get carried away, personally I love Greece as you can tell from the name, but I dont pay too much extra and it helps if the provider loves Greek and gets really into it and has the best orgasms from doing it. From that perspective don't seem to be fair to pay more if we both enjoy it to our fullest satisfaction.

If a provider is going to go through the motions and only wanting to do it because you do, than that is a turnoff and I would rather stick to the conventional orifices........my 2 cents from a seasoned Greek monger.
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #13
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk View Post
Some charge extra but some get carried away, personally I love Greece as you can tell from the name, but I dont pay too much extra and it helps if the provider loves Greek and gets really into it and has the best orgasms from doing it. From that perspective don't seem to be fair to pay more if we both enjoy it to our fullest satisfaction.

If a provider is going to go through the motions and only wanting to do it because you do, than that is a turnoff and I would rather stick to the conventional orifices........my 2 cents from a seasoned Greek monger.

Thank you so much for your input! I'm not talking about another hundred roses or anything...not at all. The fee wouldn't be for the enjoyment. I love it very much. No "going through the motions" at all. It just takes some extra time for me to get ready for my appointments. I may just increase my donation across the board to account for the extra prep time, and show up at every appointment ready for it. Not sure yet.

I really do appreciate the input, guys.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women