Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36771
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh shit I know you...Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so anyone who knows me or pays any type of attention to my posts knows I have a teenage daughter..so she met a boy online who lives 5 hours away ok cool in my book ..in my mind have a long distance boyfriend is a sure way to keep me from being from being a grammy before I am ready so anyway long story short parents work it out so kids can finally meet face to face after 6 months so boy and dad come for visit today and OMG almost lost it when I open door..he's a past client x's many visits ..neither one gives any idea we know each other and spend next 6 hours playing like we are just learning about each other...awesome faking on both our parts ( btw you earned a freebie in my book)

So I am sitting here wondering has anyone ever come this close to hobbie crossing your personal and how was it handled?????????
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Ashley20ut
Account Disabled

User ID: 104415
My ECCIE Reviews

ha ha ha yes!! I am in nursing school and have run into one of my regulars while I was doing clinicals at a hospital!! ugh! I almost died! But he thought it was cool and came by when I was alone to say "hi"
Ashley20ut is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

What are the odds Vic---Crazy!
guest031612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Nina Sparxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80256
My ECCIE Reviews

too funny, glad everyone kept their heads and made it work!
Nina Sparxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine Worked In Reverse.

My Client Knocks On The Door -

I Answer - He Walks Into The Room And Turns -

AND SURE AS SHIT If I DON'T KNOW HIM FROM THE "REAL WORLD"!!!

We Just Looked At Each Other, And He Says "I Know You... DON'T I?!?!?!"

And I Say "Yes From A PAST "REAL WORLD" Job"... And You Could JUST See

The Light Bulb Go Off In His Head!!!!!

ACTUALLY It Was Kind Of HOTTT!!!!! Like A Secret Fantasy Lived Out!!!!!

AND YES I DO STILL SEE HIM - HE IS A REGULAR!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just ran into a previous client last week downtown. I had to get some documents, and needed some help. When I went up to the counter for some assistance there was a cute guy that looked really really familiar. I don't think he recognized me at first, but then it came to him. We were both grinning from ear to ear! It was kinda hot having to keep our composure around his co workers. He sat down next to me helping me take care of my errand. Talk about sexual tension!! It was definitely something to remember.

I see another client, in passing, where I shop at least 3 times a month. It was weird at first because my family is usually in tow, but now we just give a little wave.

And saw another hobbyist yet again today!!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
budman33
Valued Poster

I ran into a long time friend at a social. it was a little awkward at first as neither of us ever had discussed anything remotely hobby related in the past ohhhh 7 years!

lol
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley20ut View Post
ha ha ha yes!! I am in nursing school and have run into one of my regulars while I was doing clinicals at a hospital!! ugh! I almost died! But he thought it was cool and came by when I was alone to say "hi"
What was he in for? Sex change, STDs, getting the knife removed that his SO left dangling in his arm, . . . ?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #9
Ashley20ut
Account Disabled

User ID: 104415
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
What was he in for? Sex change, STDs, getting the knife removed that his SO left dangling in his arm, . . . ?
Ha no he's a student as well but does radiology
Ashley20ut is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Wink <<<< has thing for nurses

I ran into a provider in the grocery store. I said hi - she walked away.
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #11
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I once tried to schedule with a lady. Once I went through screening and she told me her approximate location (which is very familiar to me!!!) she asked me a reather generic question. When I answered it, she told me she could not see me as she knows me from the real world. Every since then it has driven me crazy as I can't for the life of me figure it out!!!!

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
AmberLeeDarling
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59625
My ECCIE Reviews

I once ran into a hobbyist and his wife, at my day job. He played it sooooo cool I almost thought he didn't recognize me. I had to try to speak calmly and be ultra friendly to his wife who's questions I had to answer, the whole while I thought my heart was going to come up my throat and jump out of my mouth! I definitely needed a stiff drink after that one. Seeing someone from afar doesn't phase me, but small talk with a wife is nerve-wracking!
AmberLeeDarling is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
Hush of Texas
Account Disabled

User ID: 83684

Lol girl that is so crazy! kinda makes u wonder what the dad may of thought "His mom's naughty in bed, better keep my boy away" and for that matter... what did u think? I mean u know this man obviously loves getting "Naughty" too... its in the genes... u want ur baby girl with him? He he...U know how parents can be!!! So funny tho! Did he contact u after, maybe on the way home? Think this is the most unique story ive heard in a while girl!!
Hush of Texas is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:44 PM   #14
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoog View Post
What are the odds Vic---Crazy!

Very slim so hopefully wont be repeated lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleys Angels View Post
Lol girl that is so crazy! kinda makes u wonder what the dad may of thought "His mom's naughty in bed, better keep my boy away" and for that matter... what did u think? I mean u know this man obviously loves getting "Naughty" too... its in the genes... u want ur baby girl with him? He he...U know how parents can be!!! So funny tho! Did he contact u after, maybe on the way home? Think this is the most unique story ive heard in a while girl!!

Since he saw me in a different light (mommy mode) I am sure he knows I am really a good girl ... I have taught my baby well so he can try but good luck (yeah right ya cant stop em if they want to do it..thats why I educated her very well in this department) plus they live a good 5 hours away and yes I got a text when they got home thanking me for staying cool and we should all get together again and we will put our "Naughtiness on hold as long as "they" are friendly
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #15
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I have often thought it would work out that way. Both of you want to keep the secret so it will be an exciting but low key meeting.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women