Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post

Monkey, badger, and dingo!

I got rid of my dingo after it ate my baby.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #32
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Well my dingo is deaf so you can make that joke as much as you want. He can't hear it!
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #33
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

I have generally charged more for outcall than incall. However, that started in Phoenix where I will generally drive 30 - 60 minutes to get to an appointment in some areas as the metropolis is so immense.

I am surprised, however, at how many ladies choose to continue working out of hotels when they have been in the industry for more than a year. Especially in a city the size of KC. We are not that difficult to recognize and most hotel security / front desk managers have seen our pictures and if recognized then our rooms are watched.. (have a very dear friend who is a GM of a 4* hotel who gives me the scoop).

I LOVE having a private incall and will be getting one shortly after I return in the spring. It's so much more liberating and my clients, as well as myself, feel much more comfortable in a non hotel setting. My place in Phoenix is groovy, small and everything a gentleman could need during his time with me is provided from food to shower accessories to anything else that may make his time more comfortable.

Now, if you want to fly me out to see you??? There is an increase in donation due to travel time, airfare and other travel related expenses..

xoxo
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #34
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Well my dingo is deaf so you can make that joke as much as you want. He can't hear it!
But can it read lips?
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #35
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think many have hit it on the head, preference of the person. I have had a couple see me at their personal residence, but that is only because they feel comfortable with me. Again when it comes to that I think that comes down to a whole lot of trust because you have to trust the person to not be some complete whack job that is going to continue to drop by you home for no reason. Why they prefer to do that or at least the ones I have seen, is because it is cheaper, and you don't have to deal with walking into a hotel. Really unless a provider is a revolving door, the likely hood of of someone noticing that is pretty slim if you see one or less per day, especially if it's only clients you are extremely comfortable with since you'd never have a newbie there.
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #36
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
doesn't really matter, it's her price, pay it or move on
I don't think that was the question, harley, I think the OP just wondered what the thinking was.

1) what the lady prefers. She charges less to be able to have her preference
2) security. Generally the lady is in more control of her environment with an incall so many prefer it that way and charge less.
3) driving time and driving cost. Some simply add that in as an average so it makes the OC price higher
4) cost of the room can be added in so sometimes it makes the incall rates higher especially for those, as mentioned, that are low volume.
5) a combination of all of the above factors and then some that aren't listed.

It really does all boil down to what the provider likes to do the best. Look at the rates she publishes and if OC is cheaper that's what she'd prefer but she'll do incall for a few extra $$. The converse is true if she charges more for an incall, that means she'd rather not mess with a room and it's hassles and expense.

Many of the girls I've seen prefer incall for that first meeting because of the control of environment issue. After she's comfortable with you then the same girls often prefer an OC simply because they don't have to deal with the room.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #37
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

In a perfect world, every date would take place in a luxury hotel with an elevator from the garage to the floor and I don't pay for it.

I have weighed the cost of gas/security issue against the cost of the room/parking/internet and it was not a difficult decision to make. Book a room at the Westin and parking is $15, in room internet is $10. Not huge expenses but they definitely add up. I probably do half and half, and it is the outcalls that keep me from instituting a 2 hour minimum on incalls.

Though outcalls have their hazards. Being very energetic in a room with a slooooow fan and painted shut windows makes for a very slick experience.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #38
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjack View Post
I don't think that was the question, harley, I think the OP just wondered what the thinking was.

1) what the lady prefers. She charges less to be able to have her preference
2) security. Generally the lady is in more control of her environment with an incall so many prefer it that way and charge less.
3) driving time and driving cost. Some simply add that in as an average so it makes the OC price higher
4) cost of the room can be added in so sometimes it makes the incall rates higher especially for those, as mentioned, that are low volume.
5) a combination of all of the above factors and then some that aren't listed.

It really does all boil down to what the provider likes to do the best. Look at the rates she publishes and if OC is cheaper that's what she'd prefer but she'll do incall for a few extra $$. The converse is true if she charges more for an incall, that means she'd rather not mess with a room and it's hassles and expense.

Many of the girls I've seen prefer incall for that first meeting because of the control of environment issue. After she's comfortable with you then the same girls often prefer an OC simply because they don't have to deal with the room.

Jack
i agree jack, i was respondin more to the comments being made.
rharley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women