Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #16
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

that almost sounded like a threat scorio
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:01 PM   #17
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I REALLY hope that a lady doesn't answer this thread naively and in doing so it gets her hurt, robbed or worse . . . that said, yes, screen - rely on your gut - and if you can afford REAL professional security, by all means use it. As Elena says, if a lady does have security, she's smart (damn smart if she uses a seasoned professional and the client never knows they are there . . .). Bottom line, be careful. There are several seasoned professional gentlemen in the area that used to work for Plaza (now closed) and other Agencies that are available very reasonably if you desire to engage their services quietly (remember that in both Kansas and Missouri, acting as 'security' for a lady is a felony that carries much greater penalties than the lady would ever be subject to, it isn't something you want your best friend's boyfriend or a family member to do - you want someone very knowledgeable of the endeavor in all aspects - and frankly, only several ladies in KC run their business full-time and manage money well enough to work with a professional - but those that do, DO . . .). If you know who to contact and where to look, there are professional gentlemen available to work with touring ladies in most every city across the country at very reasonable costs . . . they may be found in most any metro area above a population of 2 or 300,000 people. Some are retired military, some are bouncers looking for extra money, some are even retired LEO's - most all have a S/O in the adult business . . . one thing though: NEVER trade services, PAY a fee and keep your relationship professional if you choose to use security!

I find myself agreeing with Busty Mary on this one . . . I even went so far as to RTM a post here (well, the entire thread actually) because I feel very strongly that the possibility exists for a lady to inadvertently make a comment here that may lead a client that might have less than polite intentions straight down a path . . . Ladies, be smart if you reply to this thread. Choose your words carefully. Please.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
What almost sounded like a threat? Who is Scorio?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #19
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
how much would this service be worth to the ladies?
Between this thread and the dating a provider thread (among other things I'm not going to look up right now) I am concerned both for you and by you. While I can't pinpoint anything specific (just a feeling) maybe you should have a talk with the woman that's inspiring this kind of interest and intensity.

And maybe I'm wrong. But I feel like I'm seeing excessive (but justified) interest. You are new to this little world and this woman is obviously something special but it might be a good idea to figure out where you need to leave the line.

Being paid security for a woman that you want to date while she fucks other men.....a very very bad idea. You haven't done anything wrong (that I know of) and I haven't seen any posts of yours that are overtly weird (but I haven't looked at all of them). I do know that if I had a client that was very publicly discussing ways to become that much more involved with me I would want to create a little distance.

In the best world, you are just curious but.....optimism and safety unfortunately don't often go well together in this business.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #20
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Soooooooo

One might need Security from the Security Applicant.

I do agree that Scorio is a filthy slimey girlfriend jumping male nymphomanic and is not to be trusted with assets dear to one's heart.

In other words he is a rotten Mo Fo!

catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #21
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post

I do agree that Scorio is a filthy slimey girlfriend jumping male nymphomanic and is not to be trusted with assets dear to one's heart.

Who is Scorio again??lol
Have we determined that?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 AM   #22
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

ah.... that shoe lol
growler is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:46 AM   #23
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well, there you go again....

Quote:

As I posted the other day, I returned the famous shoe to its rightful owner, your future wife, last week. She is now all yours! Go for it!!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Future wife

We cancelled the nuptuals when I discovered lots of missing shoes and the prenup didn't leave me much if she was unfaithful.

I am available now
Old 12-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #25
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default That's too bad, but....

I'm sure many women are happy to learn that you are available! The offers should start rolling in any day now! I'll pass along the good news to some girls I know!!

I understand your concern regarding faithfulness. I read last week that she lost yet another shoe! I can prove that I don't have that one, although she was very appreciative when I returned the one I did have!!

Old 12-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #26
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default available

I got one of those take a number machines from a closed deli.

Ready, willing and unable er er er maybe and maybe not depends on who applies.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Did HELL just freeze over!!!!!!!!!!!

****I just hit SillyGirl's above post's "Like"button.*****

I totally agree with her thinking, that this guy's trend in threads would seem to be alittle on the wack-a-doodle side.

Perhaps not individually, but when you look at the trend!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #28
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Holy Shit....

Either hell is freezing over or the GT lady served early today!! We should offer to serve some to her too!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #29
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default no surprises here....

Old 12-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #30
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default no surprises here....

Quote:
If you're writing to me, my response is, once again, you are clueless. I concur with what SillyGirl and VK wrote because over the last couple of weeks I have become even more convinced that you are dangerous, not only to yourself, but also to this community. It seems I'm not the only member who feels that way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women