Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #31
ampad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Myself, I won't give a reference unless the guy has contacted me beforehand and informed me that he's using me as a reference.
I thought this common courtesy was the norm? In any case I like knowing that 1) the provider is willing to provide a reference 2) the provider is available to give the reference.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #32
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had some problems getting references from providers. Usually their mailboxes are full and I cannot reach them. The exception has been Kaylen, I have called her many times. She usually picks up right away, if she doesn't then she returns my call within a couple of hours, always.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #33
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy in kc View Post
I have had some problems getting references from providers. Usually their mailboxes are full and I cannot reach them.
Would have to agree, the lady requesting has responsibilities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This is why>>.....
1. Contacted by a provider,....

2. Contacted by provider for reference,....
So again, no reference given.

3. Provider contacted me with a gent's name,....

Lesson: Guys, give complete information about....

Ladies: I'm not going to provide a reference if....

.....but I can tell you what issues come up that.... is generally insufficient information.
FireSerpent - you might want to "STICKY" this post for the reference process here so it can be referenced in the future for providers and clients both? It seems pretty complete to me anyway!
Old 12-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #34
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampad View Post
I thought this common courtesy was the norm? In any case I like knowing that 1) the provider is willing to provide a reference 2) the provider is available to give the reference.

You'd be amazed how many guys don't bother to give me a heads up about them using me as a reference.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #35
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for that Stacy....xoxo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy in kc View Post
I have had some problems getting references from providers. Usually their mailboxes are full and I cannot reach them. The exception has been Kaylen, I have called her many times. She usually picks up right away, if she doesn't then she returns my call within a couple of hours, always.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #36
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Just so you girls know

Not on any kind of a regular basis but several times over the years I've been contacted by girls wanting to know if I know so & so. He claims to have met me or that he know's me and I have no idea who he is, so I get what you are saying. All this does is slow down the process. I don't get why someone would try and get an appointment by fabricating crap ..
Old 12-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #37
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 honey
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Not on any kind of a regular basis but several times over the years I've been contacted by girls wanting to know if I know so & so. He claims to have met me or that he know's me and I have no idea who he is, so I get what you are saying. All this does is slow down the process. I don't get why someone would try and get an appointment by fabricating crap ..
Old 12-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #38
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm sorry malwoody! I promise to not do it again...

I'm fairly new to the hobby and had a guy tell a gal that I would vouch for him.
Boy that went over like a lead balloon. Told her and him that I would never vouch
for someone that I didn't know personally. But in his defense he is just as new as I
am and was nervous as hell.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #39
rharley
Valued Poster

$100 question, would you ever give a negative, or "iffy" reference for a guy/gal that you wanted to keep for yourself?
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #40
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
$100 question, would you ever give a negative, or "iffy" reference for a guy/gal that you wanted to keep for yourself?
Nope. If I enjoyed the pleasure of his company and would welcome a return visit, I will happily give a positive reference. The hobby is all about variety. Though some men do look for one woman they can see regularly, most hobbyists like seeing different women. Just because he's seeing another lady this time doesn't mean he won't return to visit me again. Its up to me, and how well I treat him to ensure he keeps coming back to see me.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #41
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Why?

Quote:

Why would I ever want to do such a thing? Maybe you missed it but the idea in this lifestyle is to change partners.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #42
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default When I am asked

I always respond immediately but I ask that I get your requests by e-mail.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #43
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

No. I don't own him, I'm not married to him and its NOT my right to determine who he can or can't fuck.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #44
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Seriously?

Quote:
Never.... try doing the opposite and see how the lady rewards you!

Old 12-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #45
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Nope. If I enjoyed the pleasure of his company and would welcome a return visit, I will happily give a positive reference. The hobby is all about variety. Though some men do look for one woman they can see regularly, most hobbyists like seeing different women. Just because he's seeing another lady this time doesn't mean he won't return to visit me again. Its up to me, and how well I treat him to ensure he keeps coming back to see me.
Amen. And, when you set him free to wander and when he does, when he realizes you're doing a better job than the others, he'll be back . . . if in his wandering he meets someone that trips his trigger better than me, then great, I'm happy for him - THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ENDEAVOR in many ways for a gentleman. Finding what he NEEDS. If that isn't with me, I certainly want him to have it with someone! If it is with me, great! But in the end, referenced or not, they all go where they want to go. Stacy is right, it is up to each individual lady to find a way to make each client happy and wanting to return to them. There's no benefit in being possessive. None.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women