Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default CynnaBunnz/Keyra got me.....

After reading the post about the drama around Foxxxy Roxxxy in Dallas, part of me doesn't feel so bad about what happened with and CynnaBunnz/Keyra. Keyra contacted me under the handle *Beautiful*Briell. She told me that she that some "shit had went down", that she was locked out of her account on here (by whoever her handler is/was), and that she was stranded in Dallas with no money and no way of getting back here to Austin where she was from. Of course she made it seem like I was "special" in some kind of way and that she wanted to keep in contact with me. That was the first time I was stupid.

Well, after a few days, she txts me asking for help. She asked if I could help her get back Austin. I told her that I was willing to buy her a greyhound ticket but she claimed that she had already got the ticket and that it would be better for me to Western Union her some money soon so she could have her friend take her. I agreed to help. That was the second time I was stupid. In return, I was offered an hour plus session. So, now here it is two weeks later. I never heard back from her after she got the money. The phone she used to contact me was disconnected so there is no way of getting in contact with her. That was the third time I was stupid.

Apparently Foxxxy Roxxxy wasn't the only one running game. I know that everyone will say that I should have know better (and I should have). But I fell into that "but you are special" trap, and I should have known better about that too. I guess this is more of a venting post than anything. No alert or anything like that. I just wonder how many other guys these girls have suckered in the past few weeks besides me.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really sorry to hear that. Expensive lesson learned unfortunately.

I hate that there are girls like that here on eccie. It gives the rest of us a bad name. Verified Provider should MEAN something around here. Not just that you are the girl in the pics, but that you are not a thief or scam artist.
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm shocked! A well known member of this community who the mods are familiar with and hung out with gave a verified provider recommendation and she ripped you off - I'm shocked do you here me mods - shocked.

Sorry dude this happened - had to vent a little myself since I wanted to VERIFY a legitimate provider and was told I wasn't worthy. Check out TER.
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post

I hate that there are girls like that here on eccie. It gives the rest of us a bad name. Verified Provider should MEAN something around here. Not just that you are the girl in the pics, but that you are not a thief or scam artist.
+ 1 Jamie!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckid2006 View Post
Sorry dude this happened - had to vent a little myself since I wanted to VERIFY a legitimate provider and was told I wasn't worthy. Check out TER.
Judging from this thread there was a bit more to it than that. As Spacemtn said at the time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
It is obvious that he has been a member here since Jan of 2010 and has 90 some odd posts. I might wonder about reviews and if he did send in a vouch I would look up his posting history and see what the 90+ posts revolved around. From that I could determine his reputation.

Sorry you took our answers personally.
If you want to continue to think it was because we didn't hang out with you sufficiently (a criteria which, in my case, would mean I would accept vouches only from about 3 people) then feel free to do so, but in the mean time as this post illustrates we still feel it necessary to do our best to do what we can.

Bear in mind, though, that we're not the hobby police by any stretch of the imagination - all a verification means is, as was mentioned, oddly enough, in an earlier thread you posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
'Verified Provider' means she had a hobbyist/member here vouch that she was actually a provider, which ladies need to do to be able to post ads, showcases, etc.
...but as this thread illustrates, it's in *all of our interests* that we do what we can to ensure as safe an experience as something inherently unsafe can be.

Vyt
AustinModStaff
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #6
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Looks like these girls have just ruined their reputations in Austin.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:24 AM   #7
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

This is what FoxyRoxy told me: FoxyRoxy and BustiBrooke are a "couple" and they shared a house with CynnaBunz and a 4th girl. I felt at the time she told me that (assuming it's true), that it was an inherently unstable situation. Nature only allows that much hotness to be confined in a small space for short periods of time.
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:58 AM   #8
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxwrx View Post

I just wonder how many other guys these girls have suckered in the past few weeks besides me.
Girls working the Dallas-Houston and Dallas-Austin circuit do this all the time. It's always been that way. My guess is that only about 1 in 5 guys who help these girls in their travels and get suckered ever bring it to the board's attention.

Thanks for sharing. If you only help one guy avoid the same scam you have provided a valuable service to the community.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #9
Guest020612
Account Disabled

User ID: 86471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post

Agreed.
Guest020612 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #10
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

This scenerio begs me to ask; what if your ATF called up and asked for that kind of assistance? I'm talking about an ATF that you see frequently. Would you do it?
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Another good reason to be thankful for our many talented and beautiful local ladies, instead of the transient ones.
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #12
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Before I answer the question, I want to respond to a few people. To the people who have PMed me telling me what they know about this group of girls, you don’t know as much as you think. For every PM I got, I got a different story from someone who THINKS they have an inside scoop and NONE of the stories are the same. What does this tell us? It tells us what we already know. In our lil fantasy world we are in, we rarely, rarely, rarely get the entire truth, even if we think we have some kind of exclusive info that everyone else does not. To the people who have said or who think “sucks for you to get got like that. I am smarter. That would never happen to me”, at least I have enough balls to admit when I got suckered. If it makes you feel better to think/know that you have better game, then good for you. I was just trying to add another piece to the crazy puzzle.

Now, for the question….. Before this, I THOUGH that I was pretty good at deciphering the BS from reality. I THOUGH that I was good at reading people being smart about things. Guess this shows that even if you are good at that, you can still get one pulled over on you. With all that said, I would have to say, it all depends. It depends on the dollar amount. It depends on the story/situation. It depends on the agreement that is decided up on. I won’t say emphatically no. Even though this (and other situations on the board) have jaded me more and more, and has really changed who I decide to communicate with, see, and spend my time, money and resources on, I am not going to let change what I do. (for now). I am just going to be a even more smarter with things. You don’t want to totally change your way of thinking because you don’t want that change of mind set to take away from the pleasure of this hobby. If that wall goes up, I am afraid that the genuine connections and chemistry that you can get from someone that makes for exceptional encounters will be lost. *It does however make me contemplate the blue pill/red pill scenario that was posted in a thread a while back.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #13
Darth Giner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Too bad, sorry atx that sucks...I was with Keyra once and wrote a great review on her, I had no problems at all. Was looking forward to seeing her again, unfortunate this happened.
Darth Giner is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

First off, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I can sorta see how it did. You see, if you have some decency in you that's a hook these girls can use. So in a small way you can at least feel good that you're willing to help someone out.

I've been in the same situation more than once, but for small change, luckily. I'm really good at filtering the bullshit, but some of these girls are far better at scamming than I am at catching what's going on so I'm taking a much more guarded stance with providers. I have tighter boundaries for what I consider acceptable behavior (TCB, hygiene, and those free meal requests) and I'm not shy about politely, but firmly enforcing them. As I get to know a girl better and she routinely demonstrates she's trustworthy I'll relax the boundaries. That's all we can do.

Good luck at setting the new boundaries, and don't forget, you gotta dig through the dirt to find the gems, and there are gems out there for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxwrx View Post
Before I answer the question, I want to respond to a few people. To the people who have PMed me telling me what they know about this group of girls, you don’t know as much as you think. For every PM I got, I got a different story from someone who THINKS they have an inside scoop and NONE of the stories are the same. What does this tell us? It tells us what we already know. In our lil fantasy world we are in, we rarely, rarely, rarely get the entire truth, even if we think we have some kind of exclusive info that everyone else does not. To the people who have said or who think “sucks for you to get got like that. I am smarter. That would never happen to me”, at least I have enough balls to admit when I got suckered. If it makes you feel better to think/know that you have better game, then good for you. I was just trying to add another piece to the crazy puzzle.

Now, for the question….. Before this, I THOUGH that I was pretty good at deciphering the BS from reality. I THOUGH that I was good at reading people being smart about things. Guess this shows that even if you are good at that, you can still get one pulled over on you. With all that said, I would have to say, it all depends. It depends on the dollar amount. It depends on the story/situation. It depends on the agreement that is decided up on. I won’t say emphatically no. Even though this (and other situations on the board) have jaded me more and more, and has really changed who I decide to communicate with, see, and spend my time, money and resources on, I am not going to let change what I do. (for now). I am just going to be a even more smarter with things. You don’t want to totally change your way of thinking because you don’t want that change of mind set to take away from the pleasure of this hobby. If that wall goes up, I am afraid that the genuine connections and chemistry that you can get from someone that makes for exceptional encounters will be lost. *It does however make me contemplate the blue pill/red pill scenario that was posted in a thread a while back.
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #15
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Well, I know one thing for sure. FoxyRoxy was getting the majority of the calls and that in itself would make it an unstable situation. Four girls can't be traveling together and then 1 girl gets most of the calls and money. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some jealousy. When I was with her for like 30 minutes, she got something like maybe 10 calls within 15 minutes. Guys by nature are going to go for the hotter one. I don't know how tight BustiBrooke and FoxyRoxy were, but Foxxxy told me BustiBrooke was in the business for like 8yrs already and that she didn't think she could be in it that long. So there was definitely shit and drama going on. Pimp or no pimp. The pimp is going to try to keep the one that makes him the most money.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women