Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 03:50 AM   #16
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
I typically donate blood, buy girl scout cookies, volunteer at the PTA so why not donate money and seminal fluid to lovely women.

Generally, I'm a giver!
All we are saying, is give piece a chance.

CLICK IT!
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #17
nickNorthPa
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

- Guys want a sure thing and are tired of spending time in courtship that may or may not end in the bedroom.
- Guys just want sex, not all the trappings of a relationship.
- Guys are constrained by time ...
- Guys may be between relationships and not ready to dive back in the dating pool , so they use the Hobby to bridge the gap.

All of the above, to one extent or the other. I work a lot and earn a decent living (although, that's with 1.5 jobs - so maybe I'm just dumb).

I'll ad another reason: There's a certain level of financial crassness (for lack of a better word) when it comes to (non SP) women and sex. When dating, many gals intimacy level correlates directly with the number of trips and gifts. And many are clueless (divorcee's especially) regarding the time / effort necessary to earn a decent living.
nickNorthPa is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:24 AM   #18
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a swinger, I'm not ready to be Monogamous, it just doesn't fit into my life right now. When I chose to start having children and what not I will be monog and only have children with my life partner.
I don't lie about what I do to SOs and I am very open about my lifestyle. When I first started doing more than just Domme/sub work I took a while to tell my main SO everything I was doing. I wanted to make sure I liked it and wanted to continue with it before I had the sit down talk and tell him that I'm doing more than just swinging with a closed set of people.
When you live in my lifestyle you need important things within your relationship(s) such as: Trust, comfort, love, respect, support, and amazing communication.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #19
malonely
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I am more of a wannabe hobbier with only one terrific 'hands on' experience. As a married man though my main rationale is an affair is cheating, a hobby activity is just sex. The wife has medical issues that has possibly eliminated or at least made extremely rare any marital relationships of the hobby type. A lt of the other reasons apply also. The idea of being with younger sexier women than I would ever be with in normal life. Strip away the facade and uncertainty knowing you are getting laid. At this time I wouldn't expect my appointments to be too wild and crazy, I do hope that if my participation grows my horizons will widen adding to the other reason of asking more of the ladies in the hobby than you would a civilian.
malonely is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:27 AM   #20
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I was curious and thought I had missed out by getting married young. I was selfish and able to rationalize that I had done pretty much everything else I ought to do to take care of my responsibilities. I believed I was being denied at home.

Rather than deal with those issues in other ways, I started to go for P4P 27 months ago instead of being content with an occasional AMP.

From there, I discovered great adrenalin rushes, often times had some great sex, experienced a very wide range of different types of women and sex acts, discovered an alternative world where different rules exist, and met some good people.

I invited my wife into the alternative universe and she refused without judging me.

I'm now far less curious and know what I had missed out by getting married young. I am still selfish but wonder if I ought to do more to take care of my responsibilities.
NormalBob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women