Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Whats fair?

Some times , especialy for us old guys, things don't always work. A provider may try every trick in the book but nothing will get him started. If I feel its no ones fault, the provider tried everthing she could, then I have no problem paying in full because she did her best but it just was not to be. I will likely return to try again.

However, tonight for example, sometimes I feel the provider is hardly making an effort. A little BJ and HJ but after 5 minutes, just stopped because he was hardly responding. I did a little DATY to try to relax and get going, but nothing worked. No offer for a suggle, or anything else, just Sorry, not working, Good night. Maybe better luck next time.

In a case like this, even though its not really her "Fault" that I could not get off, I still felt a little cheated because she put so little effort into it and made no effort to even act disappointed we did not do anything. Her attitude was more" I don't care, its your problem"

In a case like this, and I know its very subjective, is it fair to ask for a partial refund? Or maybe a discounted repeat session? Or something along those lines? Or in this case. most likely never try her again. Which is my last choice because then we both loose. I waste my money and she looses a possible repeat customer.

Just like I can have a bad day, I know providers can too. But as the consumer, I expect the provider to put forth extra effort when things arn't working right.

Am I expecting to much? Am I being unreasonable? I know this can be very subjective and I dont ask for a money back garentee.

What are your thoughts?

(PS: I left her, went to a SC, met a girl, and had no problem getting off.)
Old 11-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Refund? No. We're just paying for time, right? Now a fair and objective review, that certainly seems called for.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww Bubba. I'm sorry this has happened to you. It's not your fault at all. The provider should've put forth all efforts to make the HOUR (which is what you essentially pay for, not the service) to be worthwhile. At least, the affection...the attention.... the conversation perhaps, would have eventually intrigued junior enough to stimulate. I find it hard to turn away a man that is there and has a good conversation. I've had sessions with older gentleman that junior wouldn't respond. It just falls in the category of "shit happens". Ya know? Not your fault, not my fault. But, at least, show the attention to the hobbyist. He's there because most likely he doesn't have intimacy at home. We are there to provide everything. The sensual touches, the intelligent conversation, the kissing, the affection, and most importantly.... The ONE on ONE contact. In such event, if the provider does not show you the attention you seek, even show you the attitude that she genuinely wants you there, I would say absolutely... ask for SOME money back. Especially if you didn't get the full hour and she put you out before time was over.

Poor thang. I'm sorry this happened. Wish you the best in your future adventures.

Amber Rain
Old 11-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

bubba, sorry that your encounter with that woman was not at all deliteful.

however, the fee is for her time only. period, end of paragraph, end of discussion.
so, asking for a refund or discount seems inappropriate to me.

but, if it were me, i'd write a review and describe her less than enthusiastic or even compassionate side. then let the chips falls where they may [be prepared for crappy pm's or emails or other communication from her, which will say volumes about her character if she does]. if you dont want to write a review, then perhaps in our semi-private space.

but not naming her lets her off the hook.

at least that's how i look at it.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

I just love the "paying for time, nothing else" LOL. I was attractd to this lady for several reasons. Giving her the benifit of the doubt, she might just have been having a bad evening for a number of possible reasons. Still attracted to her and hopefully can work something out for another try.

This question is more a general nature one of are there times when its fair to ask for some consideration for another try when things go poorly the first time? Especialy if the lady does not seem to be fully enganged in the activities.

Rest assured, If I cannot work something out with her there will be a review :-) But I do not want to seem to be "preasuring her" by saying that up front. That is unlikly to produce the desired results.

Oh, She is not on the board or BP as far as I know. More of a personal reference.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Don't like her attitude about this...sometimes it takes more than 20-30 minutes just for some of us to just "Salute", let alone blast away. After a few minutes she saw it wasn't gonna happen, she's been thru this before, why try...she only attempted for 5 minutes?? She doesn't sound "Old Guy Friendly"
Old 11-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

I guess I can always ask her for some consideration for a 2ed try. Worst case is she says no and I move on. Also, there was no mention of time, we discussed activity and amount. It may be she simply is not used to "old man syndrome". She is fairly young. Its just that ass is SO fine :-)
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Bubba,

You seem pretty good at calling others out when they don't name the girl...

So, it's time to quit playing the hypocrite. Name names, or quit calling others out.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I guess we know who's in the old man's club (Pro and Bubba) but I digress, I think it's the inexperience of the younger ones that are used to seeing younger guys who probably have a hard on when they walk in the door. Myself, used to be like that, now it just hangs there through undressing, taking a shower, and then takes a little play time to get him up. That's why I always enjoy the slightly older and experienced ladies, they understand, the younger ones aren't quite there yet. But to loose out twice in a session, pussy and money, definitely deflates you. At the least to lay together and talk awhile is always nice too, but then it tough if you're 2 or 3 times her age, not much in common to talk about!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Thanks, Bubba, for bringing up the topic. I'm sorry for your trouble, but it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who has been through it. I agree that an experienced provider who makes an effort to help a guy through it can make all the difference.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
Bubba,

You seem pretty good at calling others out when they don't name the girl...

So, it's time to quit playing the hypocrite. Name names, or quit calling others out.

Try going back and reading my posts, especialy #5 if you know how. If your having trouble understanding what i said, ask a 18 year old, I am sure they can help you comprehend
Old 11-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #12
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

BAck to the topic, are there times when its fair to ask for some consideration for another try when things go poorly the first time? Especialy if the lady does not seem to be fully enganged in the activities. Would most of you ladies understand and honer such a request if asked politly?

Or, would most of you guys simply write off the session, prehaps write a revew, and just move on even if you still have an attraction to her?
Old 11-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Try going back and reading my posts, especialy #5 if you know how. If your having trouble understanding what i said, ask a 18 year old, I am sure they can help you comprehend

I understand, you are bitching but not naming the provider.

No different than all the other random bitching and ranting you declare a waste of time.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I would say its appropriate to ask for a partial refund on the time issue.

IMHO you are paying for time, for instance I do participate in the same activities with every client. Therefore I do considerate for time only.

In your case, she should have gave a few more attempts. Did you tell her upfront that it can take awhile? Knowing that upfront can help alot, as women sometimes we figure if it is taking longer then expected or doesnt happen then maybe we do not interest you.

Wish you well on your next visit~!
Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #15
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Do you give yourself points after launching into personal attacks? Just curious.

I have always been of the mind that once you hand the money over, it's gone, there are no refunds. Your only recourse is to review and help others not make the same mistake. Using the leverage of a threat of a review to get what you want is a bit disingenuous, IMO.

Bubba, sometimes I get the feeling it upsets you when you ask a question and get an answer that isn't specifically what you want to hear.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women