Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default Donation before or after?

Jen's recent thread and OSD's post in that thread made me think about this subject.

I have heard so many times from ladies that it is the cardinal rule to get the money up front. I have also heard from the men that the golden rule is to pay after services are rendered.

I like to think that it is fair that it be left in a visible location as soon as the client walks in, and it is left untouched until the client leaves. Whether it is in an envelope or not makes no difference to me. I think not being in a envelope would at least give the lady an opportunity to see that the proper amount is there.

I would like to hear thoughts from both sides of this dilemma.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I like to think that it is fair that it be left in a visible location as soon as the client walks in, and it is left untouched until the client leaves.
My preference would be after, I say that because I have been Burned by even the "verified" providers.

I like the idea of leaving it visible as you stated.

I never pay for Dinner at a 5 star restaurant before I eat !
But I do pay for fast food before I get it from the drive thru window !!!
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

Like you said after what I went through yesterday I would like it set on the dresser not in an envelope so that way I can see the amount.I think that the money is the hardest part of the meet and I hate asking for it.Usually the men excuse themselves to the bathroom and put it in there.I think if the provider has enough good reviews that you know she isnt gonna rip you off the money should be taken care of at the beginning of the session before anything goes down. Btw great topic GP
JEN OF SYRACUSE is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
I never pay for Dinner at a 5 star restaurant before I eat !
No, but you pay for the football tickets before you're allowed into the stadium.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

If the client has a good reputation I don't care about being paid afterward. However, it does make the provider more comfortable to know that the donation is there and the session will probably flow a lot easier having the assurance that she'll be paid for her time.
I can see the hobbyists perspective on this though about being ripped off. In fact, I think hobbyists are ripped off more often than providers are. A provider can pretty much do anything she wants once the money is handed to her. Catch 22 I guess.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE View Post
I think that the money is the hardest part of the meet and I hate asking for it.

I think if the provider has enough good reviews that you know she isnt gonna rip you off the money should be taken care of at the beginning of the session before anything goes down.
Jen
Here is my opinion for whatever it is worth.
I always leave the envelope in plain view on the dresser where it is visible at the beginning of the visit.

If the Gentleman has enough references then YOU know that he sint gonna rip you off the money .

And if you think that the Guys do not get ripped off even by providers that have good reviews, I am sorry, But you are mistake. I learned the Hard way. Just like you learned yesterday

Now you can read it both ways.
This whole business is based on TRUST.
This is like the story of the Chicken or the Egg.
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #7
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I like the no B.S. Canadian method. The SP tells you how much, you give her the money, she counts it, and you're off to the races. This whole Kabuki dance with the envelopes is as useless as the "you are only paying for my time" disclaimer. What judge do you think you are going to fool?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #8
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I tend to pay at the very beginning. I'd rather get that part of the session over and done with.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
This is like the story of the Chicken or the Egg.
_
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I like leaving after. Count it out out after with her watching. Or leave in view fanned out. Not leaving till I see it was picked up. But will give at the start if asked. First time with 50% of the time was asked up front. Almost never after the first time.

I want to do a poll from Jen's thread. But want a mod to at least lie that no one can see how folks vote.

edit and I hate the envelope. Its silly.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
No, but you pay for the football tickets before you're allowed into the stadium.
and pay the doctor after. Ahhhhh chooooo sorry I still have a cold.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
edcba
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

This is based on trust and I hope not everyone is a sleazeball, like the one jen encountered.i think leaving an envelope in plain sight at the beginning is a good gesture, it might turn me off if someone starts counting the money in my presence.
edcba is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #13
Jim Fett
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

With a new provider, I always leave the $ fanned out on a desk or dresser in the beggining of session. i always grab her boob under the bra prior to money coming out of pocket. I have never had a women say no to this. Money is kept on dresser till session is over. If it's my regular it never matters. I had to run out a catch her leaving my place once cause I forgot to pay her.
Jim Fett is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
djscape10
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE View Post
I think if the provider has enough good reviews that you know she isnt gonna rip you off the money should be taken care of at the beginning of the session before anything goes down.
Pre - perferred donation plan.

Afterwards I'm too
djscape10 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #15
Guest021612
Account Disabled

User ID: 4169
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been 'had' so many times due to 'trust' in hopes that I'll be compensated correctly after a date. I've been shorted anywhere between $10-$100. One gent had the nerve to tell me that I could make up my loss with the 'next dude' (really?? I'm not operating a revolving door)

I've also been left with counterfeit $20's (which led me to use a fake bill detector pen)
I've been left with a mix of writing paper and bills in an envelope. (no envelope required here)
I've had to make uncomfortable phone calls asking "where the donation was hidden??"
"Oops...forgot to leave it...catch ya next time, k?"

To top the cake, I had one gent which I had seen quite a few times, tell me AFTER our date that he thought this was a 'friends with benefits' arrangement because we had seen each so much. (empty pockets and I don't ever remember ever telling him that I'd see him at no donation) BUT he did offer me as many platters of cookies for the holidays that I wanted from his bakery (WTF)

I can see both sides of the coin but damn...I can't pay the bills with platters of cookies!!

So with me...I like to just know it's there in plain sight at the beginning of our date.
These are just a FEW of my reasons.

Ohh and btw...most of these incidences were with gents who had references. I let the ladies know, too.

I'm not a restaurant so that reference to one doesn't fly with me.
Guest021612 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women