Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, not a lawyer, but have a son with a master's degree in Philosophy who constantly reminds me to look for the deeper or more logical (or both) meaning to everything. I'm obviously not doing very well at it. Perhaps it's karma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthguy View Post
Wheretonow: Your 9:21 PM on 10/11 leads me to believe you are a lawyer. Your 10:35 PM posting that same evening leads me to believe you just might be the "EXCEPTION" that proves the rule, "Life is best when all lawyers are located at the bottom of the deepest ocean".

TheBizz: You definitely have a complex, ironic since of humor ... I like it.

PODarkness: Are you related to Wheretonow? He sounds like a research attorney, you sound like a trial attorney.

No offence intended, guys, I'm just enjoying the banter and pitching in my thoughts.

LADIES: (Providers) a serious question, semantics aside; is there anything about your activities in this business that bothers your conscience? I know that's a loaded question you probably don't want to answer here but feel free to PM a response.

And before anyone asks, no, I'm not LE, psychologist, psychrist or assistant to any of the above. I'm a computer operator/programmer/analyst and have been since 1966.
I’m just trying to find out if how close these machines are to catching up with us flawed-but-struggling humans.
Have fun and be safe, everyone.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #32
Stealthguy
Under Radar; off the Grid

My condolences, Wheretonow. I worked for a Philosophy PHD for several years. Our department was technical support for internal systems and, while company managers would “steal” me from time-to-time for their technocal sales efforts, he was demanding but honest. (How did a DRPH get to manage a technical team? Don’t know and don’t ask.)
If your son sounds like any of the living "Philosophers" I know; his heart is in the right place, and he is trying to help all of us. All of their advice is sound, if just us left-brained people could understand what the Philosophers (right-brained) people are trying to tell us.
I don't know Karma, personally but if she could translate Right-brain to Left-brain, she would be worth big bucks to me. Maybe more than a stress-relieving massage!
Stealthguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #33
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

He really doesn't give "advice", he likes to thoroughly examine whatever subject we're discussing. Since it's usually done over (and after) a few beers, I always find it enjoyable and enlightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthguy View Post
My condolences, Wheretonow. I worked for a Philosophy PHD for several years. Our department was technical support for internal systems and, while company managers would “steal” me from time-to-time for their technocal sales efforts, he was demanding but honest. (How did a DRPH get to manage a technical team? Don’t know and don’t ask.)
If your son sounds like any of the living "Philosophers" I know; his heart is in the right place, and he is trying to help all of us. All of their advice is sound, if just us left-brained people could understand what the Philosophers (right-brained) people are trying to tell us.
I don't know Karma, personally but if she could translate Right-brain to Left-brain, she would be worth big bucks to me. Maybe more than a stress-relieving massage!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #34
SirThomasTew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
If your...
If you're a troll wanting to get everyone's goat where's grammar.
Even when drunk at home in the dark late at night grammar should not be relegated to the old folks home. Grammar adds panache to an otherwise ridiculed plea for attention.

Let it be known I've had a long standing beef with karma since it ran over my dogma.
SirThomasTew is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #35
Stealthguy
Under Radar; off the Grid

Talking Glad to hear it, Wheretonow

Ok - we're getting away from karma in this hobby. (Any monitors want to chastize us?) Sounds like you have a GREAT relationship with your son - evolved from parent-child as he entered adult life to mentor-friend now. For sci-fi buffs (hope you are one, Wheretonow), I'm reminded of a dialog from the "Eureka" series:

Sheriff Carter: (as he tries to talk Dr. Carolson from committing suicide by jumping off of a bridge), "I get it - you've had a really rotten day, and life sucks! Why don't we climb back over it (the railing) and talk about it, huh? Grab a few BEERS ...... what do you say, huh?
Dr. Carolson: "I never grabbed a beer with anybody in my whole life ..... You think we could be friends?"
Sheriff Carter: "I think that's what the beer is for."

As I look at my relationships with my family members to date, this only works with those that don't have alcholoism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
He really doesn't give "advice", he likes to thoroughly examine whatever subject we're discussing. Since it's usually done over (and after) a few beers, I always find it enjoyable and enlightening.
Stealthguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #36
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

But back to karma:

Whether we stay on topic or whether we stray, the result will be the same.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #37
T!na
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19912
My ECCIE Reviews

Aint that the truth...
T!na is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women