Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #211
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Are now Civil Barrister for the Annoying one? Or is it man love?
Let him man up and answer for himself, instead of ingoring and evading.

Yeah you are not just saying. Worry about your own and that should keep you pretty damn busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Ah isn't that sweet... nice too see you took time out of your bukkake session Old breed with Tex gator and SKF.
I hope TexGator enjoyed his B-day creampie
Wow, what zingers! LMFAO!
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #212
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
I mentioned in bold, looking at your posts , seems that Houston CoEd is your favorite area of deployment for ulterior motives . After all I saw one post in New Orleans, one in Austin and leaving the national area out, you are all over our CoEd.
So , who sent you?
You conveniently avoided that one.

Idiom or not , you avoided what Carkido was saying about it.
Htowner, I know you aren't from this country, so let me help you out. You are supposed to research women providers, not hobbyists.

I am not going to fuck you at any price, so stop stalking me by searching my board history.

Your answer as to why I come down here often can be found in post #86.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #213
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

So hobbyist never lie, game the system or have hidden agendas? Did you answer Htowner's question because even though English is a first language for me, this doesn't really an seem like an answer.

Quote:
I do topical skims, not geographical searches. If the thread title is provocative, I check it out.
or is there some part of post #86 that is more relevant? Because this just sounds like you have a giant Bro-crush on us here in Houston.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #214
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Because this just sounds like you have a giant Bro-crush on us here in Houston.
Further evidenced by that horrific picture replacing the GSO sig line.

Seriously, ANOiNtedONE, if you're going to stay here, could you do something about the picture - like get a bag with a larger coverage area?

Southern hospitality has its limits, too.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #215
ANONONE
BANNED

He asked me why I seem to spend so much time here. I go to any thread that has an interesting title. If the discussion is as interesting as the title, I may even comment and hang around a bit, until it becomes boring. Since he is spending so much time tracking my patterns, he should also be able to tell you that I only comment on some threads in Houston, not all of them.

As far as my sig line, if it breaks any rules, I am sure a mod or admin will ask me to change it. Especially since some little weenie already reported the original sig line for for the links. Are you trying to audition for that job again, Wayward?

What does your question(s) have to do with thread closings?
Old 03-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #216
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Question

Unless you can't tell a Padre from a Gator, I didn't say anything about your sig line. Which is possible because that is the third strike on a very simple question about why the bro-crush on Htown. Are you trying to say we are the only things on the tiny e that get your blood pumping? However it is very illuminating that you would choose that image, if you are sending us a come hither message. Has that image gotten a lot of threAds closed?

ANONONE also ignored my questions, so we have a pattern. As to joining the tiny e staff, I have a darker calling and it would be in spiritual conflict with the kinder gentler eccie. But you are more than welcome to come to the Island and explore "threads with interesting titles" if you are brave enough.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #217
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
As far as my sig line, if it breaks any rules, I am sure a mod or admin will ask me to change it. Especially since some little weenie already reported the original sig line for for the links. Are you trying to audition for that job again, Wayward?

Don't know about any little weenies (and fwiw, carkido doesn't like being referred to that way)reporting you or your sig line. I don't believe in hitting the RTM for anything short of outing or security issues - lessens work for the mods if we adults can self-moderate by adhering to the prescribed rules.

There's a thought! Why don't you consider going to the top of this very Forum where it reads:

Sticky: ECCIE Signature Line Guidelines The Original Becky

Wait, I'll make it even easier for you http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12653

And maybe, just maybe you'd consider reading those guidelines to see if perhaps you could determine whether you were in compliance BEFORE the mods get involved.

It would seem the prudent course, especially after getting your wrist slapped once, to determine if your signature line or photo is in compliance (and correct it YOURSELF) without awaiting a little weenie to report you to the mods. Just a thought.

That's the way we ignormamuses (or is it ignorami? I never could get that right) were learned down thar in The Sunshine State.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #218
ANONONE
BANNED

Are you talking about that bullshit board YMMV???? If this is a SHMB, then that must be a LJMB.

I suppose there are no closed threads over there, since you bring that board up in this topic?
Old 03-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #219
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

So not brave? Not surprised.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #220
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

YMWY..not YMMV.

One can inflict pain and pleasure.

A NON ONE you would like it over there...really.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #221
ANONONE
BANNED

If Wayward is in charge and can point, or ban your account every time he loses an argument, no thanks.

I would last less than thirty seconds there.

Heck, I am surprised that this thread is still open the way somebody has been hitting the RTM. I had to get a ruler out to make sure my sig line was the correct size!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #222
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
If Wayward is in charge and can point, or ban your account every time he loses an argument, no thanks.

ANnOyingNONE has a very inflated sense of his own obnoxiousness (inter alia) if he thincks he could manage to get banned from the Y.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #223
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Heck, I am surprised that this thread is still open the way somebody has been hitting the RTM. I had to get a ruler out to make sure my sig line was the correct size!
So, let me see.

You are not from Texas. You have over >930 postings on this one board since the 12-31-09, which is <2 1/2 months.

Seriously, a couple of things. Being from the Houston area and knowing most of the people on the Houston forums, I could really care less what someone from out of state thinks. The second is that with all your postings in the short time you have been here, you really need to get a life. If all you have to do is monitor and post on these hobby boards, especially not in your part of the world, you are a real sad case.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #224
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
ANnOyingNONE has a very inflated sense of his own obnoxiousness (inter alia) if he thincks he could manage to get banned from the Y.

Cogito ergo sum!

Can a thread be closed if it does not exist?
Old 03-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #225
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
So, let me see.

You are not from Texas. You have over >930 postings on this one board since the 12-31-09, which is <2 1/2 months.

Seriously, a couple of things. Being from the Houston area and knowing most of the people on the Houston forums, I could really care less what someone from out of state thinks. The second is that with all your postings in the short time you have been here, you really need to get a life. If all you have to do is monitor and post on these hobby boards, especially not in your part of the world, you are a real sad case.
Yet another guy that does as much research on me, as most hobbyist do to find a provider. No wonder some of you guys end up doing sessions with a TS.

Will talking about trannies get this thread closed?

This dude, does not look like a lady.

I am getting laid tonight, are you?