Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Networking has tremendous Benefits. Share some of your experiences.

I network. Both in my Professional Life as well as in my Personal Life.

That is a primary purpose of the GC Parties that get put together. It is an event for like minded individuals where we meet and exchange information, forge relationships based on similar interests and simply enjoy some camaraderie at times.

Many of us tend to know about opportunities that exist that we, personally, might not be able to act upon. Networking lets us capitalize on opportunities sometimes by building up favors with friends.

A good buddy recently mentioned to me a dissatisfaction with some of the choices he had made regarding ladies in his lineup, expressed an interest in the Sugar Baby Forum and it's content, as well as some of the ladies he knows I know. He was looking for a way to cut back on expenses after realizing just how much more he was spending compared to others he knew. When he approached me I had just passed on a very sweet arrangement offered to me by a young lady looking for a monthly allowance in exchange for a minimum of 3 12 hour blocks of her time every week. My friendship with him as well as her allowed me to steer them together. Had I not been involved with another lady it was one of the best opportunities I had come across all year.

Another buddy approached me a few months back with a situation involving a young lady with greater financial needs than he could manage on his own. He wanted me to help her meet a few others. That led to my meeting an incredible young lady that currently is a part of my daily life. Had I not known him I probably would have never met her. And neither would any of the guys that met her and enjoyed her time before she stepped away from the scene.

Networking here in the Community has led me to other benefits as well.

A good Buddy in the Hotel Industry hooks me up with great rates on Suites as a Thank-you for my introducing him to a rather incredible stripper.

Another Buddy that is involved in the Automotive Business cut a good friend a great deal on reliable transportation for a lady friend.

A lady here introduced me to a lawyer that helped out a young lady in trouble.

Another lady here provided the necessary contact for a lady friend to get medical assistance.

A Dentist here in the community takes care of my Dental needs.

When I was in Houston my Cardiologist was a buddy I met through networking within this community.

I use my contacts regularly to hep guys get VIP access to clubs to entertain clients. I sold a young lady I met at one of the Luncheons a house. I helped a local lady buy a car and two local ladies get into rentals they were having trouble with.

All as a result of people met at parties, luncheons, socials etc and the ongoing relationships built on common interests.....

I would be interested in hearing how you benefited from a relationship made within this community of like minded people.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I have certainly benefitted. For one, I have met some of your lovely lady friends and been able to spend some quality time with them. I have met several hobbiests from this site for lunches occasionally, where we are able to discuss hobby life like you can't with real life friends. I am able to share (both provide info and receive info) along the back channel (pm's and emails) and get details that the casual site reader doesn't get.

Hell, yes, networking helps!
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
I am able to share (both provide info and receive info) along the back channel (pm's and emails) and get details that the casual site reader doesn't get.

Hell, yes, networking helps!
Most have no clue about how much goes on behind the scenes or the quality of some of the UTRs they never meet if they all they rely on is what is posted!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
tige1979
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

One of my goals when I started hanging out with the group was to network. For some reason I find myself just hanging out and having a few drinks instead of trying to network(business and pleasure). I see plenty of opportunity, I just need to stop being lazy and go after it.
tige1979 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I give Whispers credit for intro to two of my current favs... Both not active providers. I would never have met them if it wasnt for my buddy.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Yup, even just networking on here has gotten me much more info than I would have otherwise.

Networking in clubs and elsewhere has allowed me to make much better informed decisions. No more buyer's remorse, introductions have been great in getting inside track to new, UTR or complete "amateurs". Networking and sharing information has helped all involved than not sharing at all.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Networking is what makes the world go around. The Chinese have a term for it: guanxi. All business relies on guanxi: who you know, what you owe them, what they owe you. It isn't as codified here but it still exists.

Having guanxi has made my life significantly more pleasant. The right people remember when you are generous and respond appropriately.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
I give Whispers credit for intro to two of my current favs... Both not active providers. I would never have met them if it wasnt for my buddy.

I only meant to loan you the last one when I introduced her to you... You can give her back one of these days!

Old 10-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
Networking is what makes the world go around. The Chinese have a term for it: guanxi.
Having guanxi has made my life significantly more pleasant. The right people remember when you are generous and respond appropriately.
Super concept... and practice,...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #10
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I only meant to loan you the last one when I introduced her to you... You can give her back one of these days!

Lol. I am not even sure which one is "last one"? You know i don't share well, not one of my areas of strength...call it a character flaw! Well, ok... I will share grudgingly. They are both so great. In my defense, for those of you that want to network with me, I am genuinely a nice guy, sincere, i keep my word, and am absolutely trustworthy.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Lol. I am not even sure which one is "last one"? You know i don't share well, not one of my areas of strength...call it a character flaw! Well, ok... I will share grudgingly. They are both so great. In my defense, for those of you that want to network with me, I am genuinely a nice guy, sincere, i keep my word, and am absolutely trustworthy.
And he will pay your gals more than YOU do!, Buy them gifts, bring them flowers and take them to the nicest dining establishments.....

So don't share anyone with him you want to keep seeing yourself unless ready to have to step up after his spoiling!

I can't BELIEVE the audacity of that young lady telling me she wanted $300 for the night after you bumped the rate 25% on us!

I simply laughed when she mentioned a corsage!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #12
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Haven't used any hobby contacts for non-hobby work, but it's been invaluable for the hobby, especially due to Whispers and Odikar. Whispers introduced me to a UTR girl I saw last week and will see again. Both have given me the "lay of the land" for quite a few dancers.

Oh, and ztonk gave me a reference that got me the go-ahead to meet an amazing dancer OTC. She's now my future exwife.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of these types of girls (dancers, UTRs) are very YMMV. Odikar has gotten good mileage from dancers who have barely given me the time of day. And the opposite has been true, somewhat. Even if a girl does not work for you, you can get some good info and send her towards a buddy.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by unagi View Post
Whispers introduced me to a UTR girl I saw last week and will see again.
VERY UTR! Don't be passing that name on to ANYONE!

Quote:
Oh, and ztonk gave me a reference that got me the go-ahead to meet an amazing dancer OTC. She's now my future exwife
Watch out over your shoulder for an irate Korean in an Elf Suit and a Black Belt looking cop suey your ass if you monopolize her time too much!

Cause I introduced her to him a while back and she's at the top of HIS list as well!

Quote:
One thing I have noticed is that a lot of these types of girls (dancers, UTRs) are very YMMV. Odikar has gotten good mileage from dancers who have barely given me the time of day. And the opposite has been true, somewhat. Even if a girl does not work for you, you can get some good info and send her towards a buddy.
Absolutely True...... Sometimes it's best to let a buddy take a shot if you are having no lock.... I closed the deal on two gals ODIKAR was working and just unable to get across the line in the last couple of years..... He scored a lady I was lusting for 2 years even though I told him she was a waste of time.... I don't think I was kinky enough for her tastes....
Old 10-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #14
Whispers

But I'm sure I am not the only guy doing Business with or benefiting from relationships I've built with Hobby Buddies.

There has to be a few stories out there from outside my particular circle of influence...
Old 10-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #15
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The best companions you can choose (whether dancers, UTR providers, or even regular providers) will always be YMMV, because if you both mesh, the mileage will vary in your favor.

Enlightened self-interest - don't knock it.
Vyt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women