Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #46
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Ya opened

Your trap AGAIN..( and the drunken rant thing Bitch has gotten old) You HAVE TRIED to use this service..(SHALL I BRING UP PROVIDERS THAT YOU HAVE MORE OR LESS TORTURED
LOL) I mean who can stand on the balls of their feet and pump a 29 year old BLACK MAN who claims to be IN law school for like 5 HOURS?? You dont use this agency CAUSE YOU ARE BARRED.. have been for like 5 years .. Back on topic..Julinka was NOT the chick I was thinking of.. dont know enough bout that chick to respond.. I respond to the ones I know of them.. And I am now gonna do like the rest..start posting on the BLACK LIST BOARD.. I have 3 girls with MAJOR complaints about YOU GIMME..tonite will be my first.. (wanna watch??) sick of your nonsense mouth..People like you.. repell all normal young and lovely girls from doing ANYTHING on this board LOCALLY.. (and YES YOU DO ATTACK MY SERVICE EVERY -RETARDED -TIME it is attacked.. REGARDS ANNIE
Old 10-03-2011, 03:34 AM   #47
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wrong age, wrong profession (never studied law), never used your agency or any of your girls.

Get your lies straight and start again. Start a new thread for it and stop hijacking this one.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #48
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Annie and gimme, knock off the shots at each other & keep the thread on topic. Outdoorsman has already told you once.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #49
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, just like any other business, there will always be competitors and they don't always play by the rules (or the Golden Rule for that matter). And there will always be those clients we just didn't get. But you know what? There are a lot more wonderful clients out there to be had. And if Karma gets her way, you will get 3 for every one you lost. I'm just not sure whether it is you or the clients that need to rest up for a 3 to 1 ratio!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #50
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely the CLIENTS!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #51
cleopatraVIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83274
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel there is nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. I love being competitive. That will only make me strive harder. In my opinion.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol===so true Red

and guess what...I had such a damn fine fun time with Maddy & DD saturday morning that it made it a somewhat better...lol
Old 10-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #53
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraVIP View Post
I feel there is nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. I love being competitive. That will only make me strive harder. In my opinion.
Competition is good for business, but not in the way that provider went about it. There IS an honest way to compete. And it makes for better business in the long run when it is done fairly.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #54
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Well obviously that girl can command 350 per sooo I am thinking she does not see many around here as her competition.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #55
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraVIP View Post
I totally respect the guts you have for voicing your opinion, especially when it is not the general consensus. However, will you be clear.

I only ask because most of what people are saying here is true. In the long run it will hurt your reputation.

A guy is going to see who he want to see no matter how much of a discount his reference offers. I've had 2 girls do that to me and the guys came and saw me anyway. Just saying.

*shrug*
Old 10-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #56
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Dallas, There area a couple of local ladies that do not respond to request for verification. I will no longer see one who recently came out of retirement.

cg
Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #57
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Exclamation a mod in another state posted her response

Here's the quote:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1715772&postcount=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Folks:

I was contacted by the provider who this thread is about, and I have to say that her position on references is made pretty clear on her website. On her website, she says she does not give references. To verify clients, her website says she will use P411 or information provided by the potential client - she apparently does not ask other providers for references for potential clients.

While I encourage ladies to share information about clients through references, it is a personal decision. Since the lady in question has made her position on references clear on her website, I believe that part of the thread has run its course.

The remaining issue has to do with contact with the client. Her account of contact with the client is more innocent than is suggested in the thread, although she does not dispute that she was in contact with the client. I don't have personal information about that, so I can't give an opinion. I know from experience that communication is often complicated. That issue will remain unsettled.

What we have is two well known providers who have had a disagreement. I hope this helps to cool the passions.

JaG
Kinda cool for the new client hobbyist with a p411 if you want fast fast screening....all you need is a profile. No need to wait for a return email or phone call to her from your reference.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #58
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Since this is her policy, she shouldn't have given Dallas such a lame ass excuse. If that's your policy...ok...but own it. Don't blame it on your SO.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #59
MrGiz
BANNED

Well.... that's just it! I happen to know, for a fact... that she has given references.... at least, in the not too distant past!

So, I am confused.... seems to be happening to me a lot lately!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #60
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

she has given references in the past...but i think it depends on if she knows the ladies (or should we say if the SO knows the ladies). She is asked to keep to herself and i can understand that as far as not mingling and such but we also should stick together regardless
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women