Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Red Headed Julie in Dallas

She has been in the hospital and so has her daughter. her rent is due and is pleading for a loan or donation.....Don't know if this is the place to post this, but didn't know whereelse to post it. She's a sweetie!
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
canoodle
Valued Poster

here's a link
Hey guys! I have a huge favor to ask! I am still short on my rent and can really use some help right now. The story below is what happened last week, and my rent is due tomorrow as the last day. I do not have anything I can get rid of or sell to make the difference up, and my kids and I need a place to live. Please find i in your hearts to help me!! Anyone who can meet me, or loan me money would be much appreciated. I have a great reputation and WILL repay you in your prefered method.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

canoodle, how did you find this info out?
how positive are you that the message you pasted was from her?

and, if one were wont to assist her, how might one contact her if she is in the hospital?

just being cautious and wary at the same time.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Isn't there a thread in the Alert forum right now about the risks involved with pre-paying or loaning cash to providers?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
just4funindfw
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

He is probably on RHJ's Yahoo group because I got the same email messages from her Yahoo group. She is offering specials and/or trade for services.
just4funindfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
canoodle
Valued Poster

She is NOT in the hospital, she was last week, out 27th, then her daughter had to go to ER....She posted this on her group, of which I am a member. have known her for 5 years, not a scam, but know it sounds like one...
juliewest@yahoogroups.com
Old 10-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
durango95
Account Disabled

Remember when you were young and your mother warned you that the "stove is hot, dont touch the stove". But you touched the stove anyway and got your hand burned.

I dont know this provider, never met her. But remember the stove is HOT.

I hope the lady in question will be ok and be able to pay her rent. I do not wish ill will to anyone. But just saying, in the hobby if you wish to help a provider or hobbyist, then help them, dont offer to help someone as a "prepayment" for some BCD time. Because in the end, the stove is still hot.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have never seen Julie, have chatted with her a few years ago in CHAT. She has a good reputation, never asked for help before, so I would suggest that she is probably a low risk provider in this request.

Also, sounds like she is willing to work for the money upfront, not just looking for a handout.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
I have never seen Julie, have chatted with her a few years ago in CHAT. She has a good reputation, never asked for help before, so I would suggest that she is probably a low risk provider in this request.

Also, sounds like she is willing to work for the money upfront, not just looking for a handout.
I agree, I think its different when a provider with a good reputation asks for help... most likely they wont risk a long time good standing with a scam like some other questionable providers have in the past.

Also she privately asked through her yahoo group, probably to avoid negative responses from people she has never seen before or people who dont know her reputation. Im sure the op meant well by posting this here but most of the time these threads do more harm than good.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoodle View Post
She is NOT in the hospital, she was last week, out 27th, then her daughter had to go to ER....She posted this on her group, of which I am a member. have known her for 5 years, not a scam, but know it sounds like one... juliewest@yahoogroups.com
thanks for the update. like i said, being cautious and wary.
if you had included this info in your first post, you prolly could have increased the believability measure of your thread. then it comes down to "how do we know who sent that message from her yahoo group?"

like how do i know that the person posting this post is really the person who goes by the username pmdelites? you dont, but you can take it on faith or investigate to make sure.

finally, Canoodle, did she actually "plead" for assistance or was that your interpretation? that's a pretty loaded word, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I agree, I think its different when a provider with a good reputation asks for help... most likely they wont risk a long time good standing with a scam like some other questionable providers have in the past.
anyone asking for help risks questions. even people w/ good reputations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Also she privately [emphasis mine, pmd] asked through her yahoo group, probably to avoid negative responses from people she has never seen before or people who dont know her reputation. Im sure the op meant well by posting this here but most of the time these threads do more harm than good.
i agree, jules, since she apparently privately asked for assistance/help/barter/whatever via her yahoo group, did she also mention that her request be spread to other forums?
if not, then why do it??
at a minimum, i would have asked Julie is she was OK w/ my posting the request elsewhere.

once something spreads beyond its original posting/board/group/blog, it is almost impossible to retract it o correct it or update folks about it.

in otherwords, let the requestor decide where & how to make any request(s).
unless the requestor asks you to spread the word.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
canoodle
Valued Poster

well hell...moderator...take it down...only trying to help a lady in need!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #12
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

So.

Basically this is an ad for a provider who has had some issues that have resulted in her not having put away enough money to pay her rent and in a few days will default on her rental payment given the typical 5 day grace period.

Thought guys weren't supposed to post ads for providers?

The OP would have been better off seeing her, paying the special and posting a review.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #13
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
So.

Basically this is an ad for a provider who has had some issues that have resulted in her not having put away enough money to pay her rent and in a few days will default on her rental payment given the typical 5 day grace period.

Thought guys weren't supposed to post ads for providers?

The OP would have been better off seeing her, paying the special and posting a review.
'Basically', your summary is misleading. You think 'some issues' is the best way to describe unexpected medical expenses? Do you understand that the health care system in this country is the leading cause of personal bankruptcies? The cost of unexpected treatments is not something that many people can 'put money away for'. It can be more than a new car or even a new house.

However, I agree with your recommendation. A pointer to the Yahoo group in a review would have been far more effective than a White Knight post here.

L4L
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
Bannedito
BANNED

[Staff Edit - Clear troll activity. Buh bye.]
Bannedito is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #15
pmdelites
consulting for delites

i will now fork over all my money to the first provider who asks for it.

[humor, if you havent figured it out by now, in response to the mind-controlling hypnotic little smileys posted above].

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women