Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #76
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ gtfohwtbs
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:56 AM   #77
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTaylor View Post
A provider I went to go see... She said that typically..., never bring the right amount... and can tend to be pushy or rude... But she said their not all like that...
And now you are trying to take away our well earned reputation of being good thieves also ?

Can't us s have nothing for ourselves no moe' ?

There are a great many general statements being thrown around by several of us towards an entire race of persons, with little to no consideration towards the perpetrators' backgrounds, social, or mental dispositions.

I digress. If that little point eluded one before, by analogy, one must have a genetic disposition towards conveniently ignoring what does not fit one's philosophical model. Right ?

By my inferior deductive derivation, I therefore propose my new theory that most (not all) hobby handles are born and raised in suburbs made of glass houses, and have yet to learn that slinging stones is somewhat counterproductive.

Lick me, eat me, or mount me. Everything else is just foreplay.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #78
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'm black and the only thing that makes me mad is that most of the ladies posting in here do not live in Austin and thus I cannot see them
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #79
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Black providers, from my personal experience, can be difficult. NOT ALL OF THEM, but they are problematic way more often than whites or hispanics. Whining about money, whining about where to do the deed, bad attitude, and yes, theft is much, much more common. Not to mention there are all these BTVs.
Hugh Grant is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #80
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hugh, the 'way they act' stems mostly from their lack of financial status and the stresses that come along with it. It's a trickle down effect. No $$ means lesser likelihood of education, medical care, can't save or go on vacation (who really does that anymore). All they know is scraping by, fighting to survive, so almost everything about them is confrontational. Why tip a waiter/waitress when you barely have enough to cover the meal? It's just a hard life they live. I've lived it, too, but kept some civility within me (yes, I tip, at restaurants, and MSOG ladies).

Here's another way to look at it. Opposing prisoners of war are treated kindly by our military. They get fed, medical treatment, not tortured or beat up, etc. Known this beforehand, the enemy is more likely to surrender than to prolong resistance. The greater side of civility MUST show willingness to compromise moreso than the other side. If they think you're savages, they're more inclined to act wild. At the same time, hospitality works the same way. Treat them more like humans and eventually they'll calm down.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #81
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Obligatory angry black rant after reading this retarded post be afraid white racists

Wow ok after reading this I can only say that this thread has been transformed into a trolling thread to bitch about races and add some great opportunity to paint all black people as bad. Classy propaganda, especially from Dick Gogo who would BBFS a black provider

1. According to statistics all black men should be seen as bad and disease ridden murderers

Fuck this and you if this some how justifies refusing all black people. On BP I can understand the few, and I do mean few insignificant, providers who don't see black men. (some of which have been accused of robbing hobbyists on this board, funny how they do what they say blacks do lol)

On BP there is no screening process and like it or not some chicks are racist, the end.
I don't hold it against them or accuse them, I move on to the next one there are a million provider's with their same body type, race etc, who are open to all races and don't spend all day online reading (googling) statistical horror stories about races like a bunch of nerds with hate problems.
Seriously if you're a dumb fuck who would BBFS anybody you stand a great chance of getting an STD and according to most of the lovely ladies on this site, such practices do not fly so... enjoy your preference

2. But Raikage, like 1 black guy, tried to pimp me and another one was way too rough and another one kept talking to me about Lil Wayne so I got scared and decided to ban all black people.

Congrats, please compare that to the many, many many flakes, disrespectful, unhygienic, rough, creepy, stalker (insert another race here other than black) hobbyist that many providers alert us about on the alerts page. I think the "statistics" would weight in the favor of the few bad blacks many of y'all have seen, just saying.

3. This is why I LOVE ECCIE

Some of the providers on here who don't see blacks, who are members on ECCIE, are pretty funny to me as this site is designed to help women not get caught up by any bad element from any race. I mean ask any provider I have seen on this site, nothing but good news, maybe.

At the end of the day, preference is preference, I respect that but any other justification is bullshit to me. Fuck BP that place is dangerous for everyone, get on Eccie where all the GOOD providers are and get yourself a good reputation (provider or hobbyist) and that is the answer to the problem arisen in this thread.

Also I look forward to Dick or some other jackass, telling me to go drink malt liquor. I'll drink one for you while seeing a white provider and ending the night with a black one. CFS cuz I'm not a fucking dumbass.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #82
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Rambro, those are some bizarre analogies. The only analogy about that race that is more bizarre was when Jesse Jackson or whoever likened Lebron James to a runaway slave.

Raikage, the reference to Anaconda malt liquor is a joke about Rambro Creed's avatar. Watch the movie "Black Dynamite" and it will make sense. Of course, being a typical oversensitive black guy, you just had to take offense to it.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #83
tanktank
Gaining Momentum

You know what is so funny about this topic is providers want to have a choice about preference.. Like its hilarious to me because you give your goods away for the highest bidder.. Lol, I worked security at velagio back in the day and the girls there loved black guys just not when at work because they come with the pound game. The ladies feel as if the other races are easier to manipulate than a black man. They can game a white asian or hispanic guy. And they get paid without having to worry about their nana not being beat up for the next 5 guys..
tanktank is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #84
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktank View Post
You know what is so funny about this topic is providers want to have a choice about preference.. Like its hilarious to me because you give your goods away for the highest bidder.. Lol, I worked security at velagio back in the day and the girls there loved black guys just not when at work because they come with the pound game. The ladies feel as if the other races are easier to manipulate than a black man. They can game a white asian or hispanic guy. And they get paid without having to worry about their nana not being beat up for the next 5 guys..
I would've thought the homiez in this thread would've seen this and got defensive by now.

For those who disagree with tanktank, get a job as a cop, welfare officer worker, or maybe wait tables or tend bar. You notice over and over and over again, the same people doing the same things.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #85
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Pleas for the love of all that is Holy, don't even reply to Hugh (Humpty) Grant. We all know his M.O. When you fight back, all it does is play into exactly what he wants.

Now, for the record for all hobbyists and providers....
- Not all blacks speak Ebonics/jive/ghetto, or whatever you want to call it
- Not all blacks "act" "ghetto" or "street" or "hood"
- No, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do not represent us as spokespersons for blacks
- Not all black hobbyists are cheap and try to force the issue. The only difference is when it does happen and it is a black guy, it is shouted from the hill tops b/c I guess it is just confirmation to all that what they say is true. The odd thing is I read threads all the time from gents who do similar things but I don't see any thing that says "this WHITE guy tried to low ball me and ask for a 15 minute session for 60 bucks". Just sayin
- Not all black men are pimps. I am far from a pimp. I despise pimps. IMO they are the lowest forms on earth. A man is supposed to WORK for a living, not reap the benefits of others
- Not all black men are well endowed, it just so happens to be that I am black and coincidentally, I am also well endowed
- Not all blacks are loud and obnoxious. We are just more spirited
- And lastly, even though that there are plenty of other providers/plenty of fish in the sea, and even though a lady is entitled to see whomever she wants, it still stings to be rejected just because of skin color. The last time I checked, pay for play is still by law illegal and there is just something unsettling about the fact that even in illegal activities, you can be blacklisted......

Anything I left out?
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #86
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 atxwrx!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #87
Hugh Grant
BANNED

Great avatar, Atxwrx. I see you like Anaconda Malt Liquor to go with your Obama kool-aid as well as Rambro!

Anyhow, "not all black people do.........." is right. Just most, maybe 95 percent. And most isnt all, now is it?

About white guys, not all of us overpay, just 95% of us do. But how the hell is 60 bucks for 15 minutes being cheap? That is ridiculously overpaying. I pay girls I meet working at Whataburger or Taco Cabana, Planet K, the gas station or the food stamp place 50 to 60 bucks for an hour of service. Sure beats the hell out of minimum wage cooking nasty food(that is, if they even have a job). What else are they gonna do? But thats a whole different topic.

A lotta ladies might think I'm being cheap financially. But I more than make up for it by giving them my sperm, which is priceless.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #88
Robin3212003
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63293
Default BTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Grant View Post
Black providers, from my personal experience, can be difficult. NOT ALL OF THEM, but they are problematic way more often than whites or hispanics. Whining about money, whining about where to do the deed, bad attitude, and yes, theft is much, much more common. Not to mention there are all these BTVs.
I assume BTV stands for black transexuals.
I would worry a lot more about Hispanic or Asian
Trannies. They're alot cuter, and hard to spot.
Black trannies are almost always too masculine
to pass as female.
Robin3212003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #89
Robin3212003
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63293
Default Sting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxwrx View Post
Pleas for the love of all that is Holy, don't even reply to Hugh (Humpty) Grant. We all know his M.O. When you fight back, all it does is play into exactly what he wants.

Now, for the record for all hobbyists and providers....
- Not all blacks speak Ebonics/jive/ghetto, or whatever you want to call it
- Not all blacks "act" "ghetto" or "street" or "hood"
- No, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do not represent us as spokespersons for blacks
- Not all black hobbyists are cheap and try to force the issue. The only difference is when it does happen and it is a black guy, it is shouted from the hill tops b/c I guess it is just confirmation to all that what they say is true. The odd thing is I read threads all the time from gents who do similar things but I don't see any thing that says "this WHITE guy tried to low ball me and ask for a 15 minute session for 60 bucks". Just sayin

- Not all black men are pimps. I am far from a pimp. I despise pimps. IMO they are the lowest forms on earth. A man is supposed to WORK for a living, not reap the benefits of others
- Not all black men are well endowed, it just so happens to be that I am black and coincidentally, I am also well endowed
- Not all blacks are loud and obnoxious. We are just more spirited
- And lastly, even though that there are plenty of other providers/plenty of fish in the sea, and even though a lady is entitled to see whomever she wants, it still stings to be rejected just because of skin color. The last time I checked, pay for play is still by law illegal and there is just something unsettling about the fact that even in illegal activities, you can be blacklisted......

Anything I left out?
What on earth are you stinging from?
The overwhelming majority of women that
exclude black clients are white (with maybe
a few black girls). Never happens with Asian,
Latina, Indian, or non-pimped black girls. The only
girls with the "no blacks" rule are the rednecks,
and girls with killer pimps that are afraid of other
pimps stealing their inventory. Very few middle-aged
white men turn out to be pimps.
Robin3212003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:29 AM   #90
nothingtolose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

After being ripped off by a BP girl with "no black men" and "no men under 35" rules, I realize what that means - she thinks black men and men under 35 are too strong to rob or rip off; in another word, she thinks non-black men above 35 are easy targets to rob or rip off!
nothingtolose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women