Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453250
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41949
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36336
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Eli
Ambassador

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's been Fun!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let's dispel the rumors now. I was informed this AM that my services as a Moderator were no longer needed on Eccie by T-Bone. I asked for a reason and received an inconclusive response as to why but it was in relationship to the direction the board was going. Not the exact words but. I can accept this and act accordingly. I'm not into games and have maintained a level of honesty throughout my life (Well, maybe not with SO's. lol But otherwise.) There is a reason for everything. I accept it.

I have to admit, since the demise of ASPD, I have been complacent. I have played the part of Moderator and done what I have done in the past. Maybe not with the enthusiasm I placed on the other site and I have to admit, I haven't even got a review here. I did come with a past and a reputation. I have made many friends, gained a few admirers and a few enemies(not intentionally). It all comes with the territory.

I have always done my job to the best of my ability; been fair and honest with all whom have approached me; helped numerous hobbyists and providers to their intended goals and been there when needed.

I have met some of the greatest people and have had the utmost pleasure of becoming friends with so many that I would ,otherwise ,have never met in my life. Gentlemen, who I share time, drinks, or dinner and great conversations, whether about hobbying or otherwise. The greatest of times!

As far as friendship, that respectfully extends to the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting; emailing; PMing. I have had the gift of meeting ladies, in some respect, from all over the world. Needless to say, I am closer and fonder of our NY ladies (sucking up is always good! lol). I have so much enjoyed the times we have shared in any respect I've been included in your lives.

I've enjoyed being a Moderator here. I'll be around and available for the new faction.

Bonz, LAP, GFE: Been great working with you!

Respectfully,

Eli
Eli is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
sunfish
Valued Poster

THANK YOU ELI

you have done a GREAT job and helped many!

sunfish
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Eli, you're an icon. We are all indebted to your unique insight and generosity. We will hold you to your words about continuing involvement and guidance.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Eli, I'm shocked.

Thanks for all your help on the boards and help creating and maintaining the WNY sections.
I would say best of luck but I suspect now you can spend your spare time to enjoying the fun.
Niktu is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Babe you were floating back and forth on weither you were going to even continue the moderating after aspd . . . this is a blessing for you! More time to hobby, less time online, more time to hobby, more time with family, maybe now you have time to write a review, more personal time lol . . . did I mention more time to hobby?

Love you always!
Chole
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:00 AM   #6
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Uncle Eli, I have no idea how your concern, experience and wisdom can be replaced. We've only met briefly on a few occasions but it was enough for me to appreciate that the WNY hobby experience would be vastly less interesting but for your hands-on involvement over the past many years.

Said a little differently, you would have had to have been providing too in order to have had a larger impact.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 AM   #7
sorvad
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm new here but best of luck to you.
sorvad is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 AM   #8
willdill5
Account Disabled

Eli, I am oneof the fortunate (can't say few it must be many) people on this site who you helped out of a jam. You may or may not remember that, however, your interaction, positive attitude, and willingness to jump into it at that time , was both a godsend and something I question if many others would do.

I understand change in life and times, so my wish is that the next progression can find the wisdom and ability to perform this (now seemily treasured) moderator position with the same as the previous participants.

While meeting jb in a different vein, I also believe that he didn't use his position rather allowed his position to quuietly guide the site, not guide it and tell it where to go.

Thanks Eli , and also
Thanks jb

willdill
willdill5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 AM   #9
Guest021612
Account Disabled

User ID: 4169
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck to you Eli..... Chloe pretty much said what I was going to echo. You have
a new 'love' remember? Now you can put your energy and attention into that new love. I'm sooooo envious!

We tend to get comfortable with what we're used to... but change is always inevitable. Just depends on how we deal with it.

Your wisdom is always appreciated.
~Hanna~
Guest021612 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:45 AM   #10
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Eli,

Man I am speechless! We have been friends for several years now, although never meeting face to face, have conversed in several ways, about many things!

You have given me some irreplaceable guidence, council and above all were just always there for me.

Thanks Friend!!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #11
FOREVERMAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

E-

What Chloe said!

Talk soon,

FM
FOREVERMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Eli,

Best of luck with all your free time you will now have. What you provided me and others (mostly on ASPD) will never be forgotten. The help, guidance, mentoring or whatever you want to call it has positioned me over the years to enjoy my hobby time to a level no one else out there could have ever done. We have never met so I don't have the one on one conversation experience, but know a good man even when I don't see him. Thanks. Now get busy on some reviews. I miss them.

M
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
Hardpiped03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Eli, you're an icon. We are all indebted to your unique insight and generosity. We will hold you to your words about continuing involvement and guidance.
Ditto.
Hardpiped03 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #14
edr1322
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Eli get that wheel chair tuned up your gonna need it now. Lets see some of your fantastic reviews start appearing. Ed
edr1322 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #15
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Eli,

Thanks for all the hard work and time you have put into this. You are one of a kind!

GP
GP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women